Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Black Mistress of Purple
Default My life as it is. WARNING: TL;DR involved   #1  
Well, I haven't really been out and about here lately. Mostly due to the recent events that I've been having to deal with. I'm not quite sure how to put it without this being turned into a post of complaints, whining and depression.

As some of my friends may know already, ever since my exhusband remarried last year, I've been having my oldest child yo-yo'd against me. And with his brother a former police officer, I've received little to no help from the police department. Due to my lawyer sabotaging two of my witnesses and not putting up a fair fight, I lost my joint custody but was given standard visitation.

Since he couldn't take her completely away from me, his wife falsely accused me of harassment. Of course, the judge told her that she may have felt harassed but in no way did I harass her, however, he did issue a no contact order which I thought was mutual but recently discovered that it wasn't. I have since corrected that and the no contact order is now mutual.

Now that I'm getting remarried, he has taken my child from me again. I've not had my legal visitation since August 7th and the police will not help and it just makes it difficult for me to understand that if they cannot get involved then what use are these papers I have that states I have my rights to my regular visitations?

For a little bit, we'd go to Burger King so I can see my daughter and my kid can see her sister but "supervised" by my ex and his mother. I stopped doing that after my daughter wanted to go to the bathroom with me and while we were using the restroom, my ex's mother followed us in there. Uncomfortable...
When I told him this and that I demand my regular visitation back, he refused and told me that if I didn't bring my youngest daughter to his mothers house so our daughter can see her sister, he was going to tell our daughter everything and pit her against my fiance by claiming my fiance is denying her from seeing her sister. Which is untrue. My fiance and I have already discussed the situation and have came to the agreement that our daughter is not permitted at my ex's house or any of his families. I presented that text to my lawyer because in our court decree from last year, it prohibits either one of us from discussing the on-goings or outcome of the court with the child.

On top of that, this woman has been harassing and stalking me but gets away with it because she goes before the judge with a sob story and claims of wanting to work things out with me and my ex was constantly trying to encourage me to speak to her despite the no contact order being in play. I get their games... He was hoping that I'd speak to her then she'd go running to the police screaming more harassment and that I violated the order. I'm not stupid. Since I refused to let the order expire (she refused to renew it), I was almost arrested last Saturday when I saw my ex and my child at Walmart. I peaked around into his cart and called her name. My ex got her attention and said "Look who's here." Little did I know that behind the shelf of the self checkout which was obscured to me was his wife approximately 5 feet away from me. I took a step back but my daughter wanted to talk to me. The judge did say that we could be in the same room together as long as we didn't speak to one another or made any gestures to each other. I was uncomfortable, but I hadn't seen my daughter in 3 weeks because they're keeping her from me again on claims that my house is a total disaster, we're heavily lice infested and that I've been taking her around drugs and doing drugs in front of her which is untrue.
Anyway, his wife sees me and walks up to me standing right next to me on her phone. She says something but I ignore her and tell my daughter I have to go. I'm very uncomfortable being around her. I don't trust her.
And I have good reason, too because 30 minutes after I get home, 2 officers come to my door to arrest me claiming I violated the no contact order. They asked me if I approached my ex's wife and I told them no, I approached my daughter. I didn't even know she was there until after I gave my kid a hug. MY KID. MY BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER. Not her daughter. MY DAUGHTER. I told them about how my ex has been constantly urging me to talk to his wife and my refusal and constant texts and voice recordings of telling him to stop relaying messages from his wife because I want absolutely nothing to do with her. I also tell them about the recent text message my ex sent to me with another message from her but because she went to the judge with a pathetic excuse that the judge bought, she received permission to send me the text even though she knows I want her to leave me alone.
That's when I found out the order wasn't mutual and corrected it. They decided not to arrest me but instead gave me a citation of violation because they said they reviewed the Walmart footage and have pictures of me standing next to her despite me telling them that I walked up to my daughter and she's the one who walked up to me so if anyone was to be arrested, it would be her.
Well, they explained to me that even though I didn't see her there, since she was shopping with my ex and daughter then it automatically deemed me approaching her regardless that I approached my daughter.

Unfair. I did NOT see her there originally.

I was told that from now on, if I see my daughter in public, I'm not to go to her.

Unfair. A judge has NEVER issued any order forbidding me from making contact with my daughter in public.

I asked them for the security footage. They said they would get it for me. But it was lies. I waited several days before finally requesting one of the officers who have actually been neutral and not taking sides. He actually does his job seriously. He got the video footage and reviewed it and called me back within a day. He told me he was going to make a report based on what he saw in the video and told me that based on what he saw, he saw no reason for giving me a violation of a contact order. He told me he will also testify to that in court, too.

I'm so thankful to finally have an officer that isn't in my ex's back pocket due to his connections.

Monday is court. He's trying to restrict my visitations to 2 hours every other weekend, supervised. Thankfully my lawyer managed to not only push the date closer, but managed to change venue, so instead of it being in town, it's in another county. I hope this judge will see what's really going on and give me my visitation back if not full custody. I'm tired of my ex using my child like a toy against me and trying to control my youngest child, who is of NO relation to him whatsoever.

I'm actually feeling a bit excited about Monday but also extremely nervous... I do hope they do not know this judge and that this judge gives me a fair judgement. I hope my ex gets slapped with contempt of court. I do hope for full custody but I'd be happy to get my standard visitation returned just as long as it's stated that the next time he does this without good reason, he'd be thrown in jail and lose complete custody over her and would have to go through supervised visitations or none whatsoever.

Wish me luck.
My DeviantART
I get distracted easily, Private Message me for faster responses.
Old Posted 10-28-2018, 03:12 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Good Luck
And may your spirit be blessed with strength, courage and the good fortune to kick some ass

“The Dreamer awakes
The shadow goes by
The tale I have told you,
That tale is a lie.
But listen to me,
Bright maiden, proud youth
The tale is a lie;
What it tells is the truth.”

― Traditional folktale ending

Old Posted 10-28-2018, 09:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #3  
I hope it goes well. When it comes to court and children, it is hell.
Old Posted 10-28-2018, 12:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
good luck, human.
Old Posted 10-29-2018, 03:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Black Mistress of Purple
Default   #5  
Was good and bad. Even tho they had no physical proof, he was found justified in preventing me from my daughter but I should be getting my daughter returned soon. Just not sure when.
My DeviantART
I get distracted easily, Private Message me for faster responses.
Old Posted 10-29-2018, 07:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Good luck,Obi!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 10-31-2018, 06:47 AM Reply With Quote