Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Weaver of Webs
Default   #17  
Good, good, you and I are in agreeance there. And I'm fine with whatever, so if we want to make any romances organic rather than planned, that's actually preferred. I'm even fine without it, so whichever works xD. I've got lots of gay characters and lots of straight characters. Been in the business a while. Uhmmmm do you worry about profiles and all the jazz or do you just get into the meat of it right away?
All that is empty in the drawing should be filled in, the teacher said to us kids. First you sharpen the pencil to fill in the thin whiskers, then you use the thick crayon to fill in the wings with brown, meticulously and without letting the crayon leave the page. Six feet can be traced below the soft belly. Now, breathing is hard to detect on paper, the teacher said to me when I asked, but it is easier to feel it in real life.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 05-07-2018, 12:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
im not that good at describing character to much... so if we just give a name and a picture in the first post at some point then it will work, ages will come up eventual, over 18 obviously XD
Old Posted 05-07-2018, 12:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #19  
Well, so long as romance is involved, I agree. xD I do like playing children once in a while, but not in the context of...ehm. Yeah. You get the point. xD And yeah, I'm alright with that! Would you mind terribly if I had you start the first post to come up with the framework?
All that is empty in the drawing should be filled in, the teacher said to us kids. First you sharpen the pencil to fill in the thin whiskers, then you use the thick crayon to fill in the wings with brown, meticulously and without letting the crayon leave the page. Six feet can be traced below the soft belly. Now, breathing is hard to detect on paper, the teacher said to me when I asked, but it is easier to feel it in real life.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 05-07-2018, 12:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
sure i can do that XD , i like to play multiple characters so there might be a younger siblings tagging along behind my character XD
Old Posted 05-07-2018, 12:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #21  
should i put a [M] in the title just incaseXD
Old Posted 05-07-2018, 12:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
....I think it might be wise. We're going to have human eating monsters. I feel like an [m] should be there on general principle, lolol. xD

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 05-07-2018, 12:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #23  
lol oki, i haven't made a lot of threads so i always like to check XD
Old Posted 05-07-2018, 12:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
That's quite alright! I pretty much only hang out in the rp section... xD

Speaking of... I have a couple I need to answer, but those rps are slow moving, so they can wait until Friday.

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 05-07-2018, 01:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Default   #25  
ha! XD
Old Posted 05-07-2018, 01:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
Im gonna be using a real person face claim if that's ok? ive kind of grown away from anime pictures XD
Old Posted 05-07-2018, 01:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #27  
Oh geeze, that's okay! I've never used a real person face claim before. xD

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 05-07-2018, 01:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
just giving you a heads up XPXD cos i can't for the life of me seam to go into tones of details on a character other them skin, hair and eyes color... piercings and tattoos non withstanding XD
Old Posted 05-07-2018, 01:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #29  
That's fine! I can try to find something. Thank goodness for Pinterest, amiright?

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 05-07-2018, 01:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
yup ^^
https://trisphee.com/forums/showthre...05#post1856705

heres the link!!! My guy's a smuggler type XD my character is the type that, while he can have a romantic relation with a women... he can't get it up for her...he can onyl get it up for men XD, he always tries to be a gentlemen when he can... so yeah... have fun!!!
Old Posted 05-07-2018, 01:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Weaver of Webs
Default   #31  
Alright, this is really well done and I wanna do it justice, but I don't have time at the moment for anything more than chatter... so I will be posting later, okieday?

Even insects breathe.

-Rawi Hage, Cockroach
Old Posted 05-07-2018, 01:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Ho! Miscreant!
that works ^^ it feels good at at least have it up now XD, i need to sleep so imma head off now XD im looking forward to your post ^^
Old Posted 05-07-2018, 01:55 AM Reply With Quote