Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Lazy
Default   #6609  
Hope your week goes better this week.
How's your weekend going?
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 02-02-2019, 08:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
I'm gathering the items I would need to make a hex bottle in case a friend of mine needs me to make one for his godsawful apartment management.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 02-02-2019, 09:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #6611  
Thanks, Shamus. It's been... going.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 02-02-2019, 10:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
How's 2019 treating you so far? I got all my bad karma I accumulated in 2018 already. My mom died, I broke my almost 2 year sobriety, I was forced to resign from work, my heater broke and my car shit the bed. It was a ridiculous month to say the least and I hope this isn't how my entire year will be. : /
I did get one piece of good news. My oldest daughter and her husband are expecting. :D
Shamus / 39 yo Irish Male / In an open marriage / 11 Blood suckers Children / 1 Grandson

My late wife's birthday was Valentine's Day. Please pardon me if I seem stressed, moody or out of it. I'm an emotional train wreck right now.

Old Posted 02-03-2019, 12:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #6613  
Eeeeehhhh. 2019'a been... very meh. Not outright bad, but...
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 02-03-2019, 12:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
damn, shamrock.

2019's been going okay so far, other than the money shortage at the shop. we need more stock, which is why i'm not working right now.

also the computer here refuses to run Don't Starve Together for some reason, despite reinstalling Steam, reinstalling the game and restarting, not in that order. i've also verified the game files, so nothing is wrong there? tried running it as an admin too. also tried contacting steam support, since it's their API, got a generic response telling me to look at a page for launching games and contacting the developers of the game. which makes no sense, considering it's the API itself that's bugged out, probably.

we can run Celeste, though, so i've been playing a lot of that, and I managed to beat the Core.
Old Posted 02-03-2019, 11:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #6615  
*Nibbles a popcorn book.* Yumm! These are quite tasty after all.
Buying Runes! Halp?
Old Posted 02-03-2019, 09:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Espy: Well, hopefully it will be a good year for you.
The last time I was on here, my youngest was an infant. He's turning two in a few months. I can't believe I have been gone so long.

Void: I feel like I have heard that sort of complaint before, about steam doing diddly squat. I hope you can get it to work. That's such a pain.

What do you do for work?

Old Posted 02-04-2019, 01:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #6617  
mm. in specific, the error is with Don't Starve Together and it's the SteamAPI_init() failed error. all the solutions i've tried don't work, so i have to wait for steam to get their shit together and fix it.

it's allowed me to get into the lore of a different game, though.
Old Posted 02-06-2019, 04:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
I have a similar issue with 100% oj that my friend desperately wants me to play them on. : / I didn't get much help from them.
Hopefully they decide to get off their butts.

What game? Celeste?

Old Posted 02-06-2019, 04:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #6619  
yeah, Celeste and Dead Cells.

Dead Cells has a lot of lore behind stuff, but they're pretty much in beta. I hear Celeste is getting a free DLC soonish with more levels.
Old Posted 02-06-2019, 04:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
What kind of game play is Dead Cells? I've seen it on the EShop when I browse on my Switch. I'm extremely picky. I don't do FPS like Call Of Duty, though if running around and shooting everything that moves isn't the only thing to the game play, I'm more open to it. I'm not against guns or anything, don't take that to mean such. I just get extremely bored extremely quickly. I don't like games that are solely online multiplayer, like Splatoon. I don't like turn based combat games like FF, though there are exceptions. Pokemon obviously, as I have posted about it before and Child of Light wasn't too bad.

Last edited by McSwiggins; 02-06-2019 at 06:32 PM.
Old Posted 02-06-2019, 06:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #6621  
uhhh, well, it's a 2d roguelike. you have melee weapons, and you've got ranged weapons, as well as powers / grenades / traps. there's three stats, survival, brutality and tactical.

i am not good at describing things. i could, however, record a few videos and upload them to YT to give you some footage to go off of.
Old Posted 02-07-2019, 10:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
I'm happy that the game store glitch in my minecraft game worked itself out when the game updated the other day.
Buying Runes! Halp?
Old Posted 02-07-2019, 11:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #6623  
With a spell and a whirl, the dust unfurls,
With a wink and a dance, the Library's back from it's trance.

(And hopefully for a good while this time)
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 05-07-2019, 06:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
-tries best not to burn ANY books at all-
Oh hi, friends. Been a while.

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 05-07-2019, 06:34 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
club, library