Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #2113  
Am mad because I woke up in the middle of the night with a migraine and it was so bad that I had to get up and take something for it.
And after finally getting MAYBE an hour or two mire of sleep, I really have to use the bathroom and the cats are getting active.
So I'm exhausted, irritable, and still have a tiny headache (which is the only thing that will probably go away today beyond the bathroom need).
Ugh.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 11-07-2021, 09:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Freaking hell, when my friend wanted to hang out today, I thought he meant for a few hours, not all goddamn day! I have things to do! And work in the morning! I did not have time to spend over 9 fucking hours hanging out! I have been yawning since we went to dinner at 5:30!
I now have literally no time to do anything before bed. And no, I don't want any fast food. We had a very large dinner. And dessert. I do not need any salty potatoes, I just need to go home so I can at the very least get in a shower before bed. Ugh.

For the record, have just been dropped at home like 10 minues ago...am just ranting because it's frustrating for what I assumed was going to be a maybe 4-5 hour hangout at most ended up being all damn day when it's my only day off all week usually and I have things to do. And I couldn't just leave because I don't have a car. And while I could have asked to go home, it just felt kinda awkward and I'm bad at speaking up for myself. So now I have to feed the kitties almost 3 hours late and also try to cram as much into the next hour or so as I can before bed.
Old Posted 11-08-2021, 12:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #2115  
Oh dear.

Work is looking like it's going to be very... stressful.

I'm not worried in the sense of job security. Quite the opposite; my job is very secure as long as bugs like this keep showing up out of the blue.

Without going into too much detail... if you sit on the search results page for 20 seconds or so, there's a chance it'll load one more bit of data and throw the entire page out of whack. >_<
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 12-15-2021, 04:40 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Don't run errands when the weather is whack cause you might get blown away x(

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 12-16-2021, 07:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #2117  
Got stuck working a long shift today when I'm already tired and cranky. Did use it as an excuse to order food from my fave place though, so it wasn't all awful.
Still. Gotta suffer through 4.5 more hours when I should have been going home in 30 minutes so I'm a grumpus.

And also had the supervisor say "I owe you big", but in that tone that says "I'll thank you a few times for covering the shift, but will not do anything else to show appreciation for it". Which is what I'm used to tbh so it's fine. Except in the 4+ years that I've worked here, I've picked up countless shifts like this, come in on days off dozens upon dozens of times, have never called off, been late by more than 5 minutes, or just not shown up (even the times I should have like when I sprained my wrist or the time I fell and pulled a glute) and have only requested off MAYBE 5 days in total. Soooo.....yeah. You're welcome for saving your butt. Again. (I mean, I don't really feel super entitled to a big prize or anything, but like....maybe buy me a coffee one day? Or even just a quick little thank you note to really show that you mean it when you say "I owe you big" in that distracted "I'm just going through the motions but don't actually care" tone.)
Old Posted 12-22-2021, 08:33 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Nothing says Christmas Eve like the sudden realization that it's gonna be the first Christmas without my sweet furbaby...... </3

All I want is to be able to hug him again...... ;_;

Old Posted 12-24-2021, 10:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #2119  
Six months, soon to be seventh, and the other artist still hasn't refunded me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 01-04-2022, 11:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
A friend that I've known since 6th grade just... suddenly passed away today. He's the type that basically never gets sick, so when he started feeling under the weather he went to the doctor... and then he had an aneurysm out of nowhere.

And... that was it. No warning. Just... here one moment, gone the next.

He only lived an hour and a half away... I had visited him a couple times, but it had been a while. We always meant to meet up more often, but that's not that far of a drive, we could do it any time... or so we thought.

Treasure life. Nurture your friendships.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 01-20-2022, 12:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2121  
lot of things happened.

first, i now have a callout post on my ass and am wildly nervous.
second, i don't really have much of a stable friend group anymore because all the others left (even the guy that i helped when he was a fucking drunkard) for the little [slime i am]

aaaand i'm out of a polycule.

you'd think that people would know to confront people before problems blow up, but here we are.

anyways, back to being medicated and trying not to think about that relationship i had with that fucking drunkard.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 02-05-2022, 07:44 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Still recovering from my booster shot that I got Thursday, but I feel better than I did yesterday, but my arm is still sore.

Old Posted 02-05-2022, 11:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #2123  
i'd've liked to introduce my current partner into my previous polycule.
i can't sleep.

Old Posted 02-06-2022, 03:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
tmi lmao

Old Posted 02-23-2022, 08:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #2125  
Getting really mad at the post office because they either misdelivered 2 of my packages OR they put them into the "package" mail box and either didn't give me the key for it or gave someone else the key for it so now some very important items are missing and because some of them were from Amazon, I can pretty much guarantee I won't be getting my money back or a replacement or anything.

100% changing my shipping address to be my work address from now on.
XP
Old Posted 02-25-2022, 09:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
that fucking sucks. are you in america? i think you might be able to report that to the post office themselves or the USPS, but i might be getting some info wrong here, since this is going off my memory.

Old Posted 02-26-2022, 10:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #2127  
I mean yeah...I can report it to the post office. And then they'll say "well it says it was delivered so we can't do anything".
Best I can hope for is for the one item from an Etsy seller to maybe be refunded or replaced if the person is understanding and doesn't assume I'm trying to scam them.

Am waiting until Monday just in case it's they key situation with the package box and the mistake gets realized/fixed. But then will contact the etsy person and also attempt to deal with the post office.
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 02-26-2022 at 01:34 PM.
Old Posted 02-26-2022, 01:32 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Boy sometimes I really hate weekends cause it means the stupid neighbors across the street are being loud and obnoxious x(

Old Posted 02-27-2022, 05:12 AM Reply With Quote