Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Black Mistress of Purple
Default   #17  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
As it happens, I'm working on some updates to shop appearances right now. Shiny new buttons are in the plan.
Oh, that's awesome!
My DeviantART
I get distracted easily, Private Message me for faster responses.
Old Posted 10-26-2015, 12:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
I can't find the thread for Item Suggestions and stuff so I'm going to post this here...

A White coloring of that Ghost item we get from the Loot thing. >.>, you know to look like an actual ghost.. if I ever decide to be a ghost for halloween, I don't want to look like skittles threw up all over me or something.

No offense rainbows are nice, but having other colors that fit the theme of the holiday is always nice too.. >.>,

White, Black, Gray.. you know those ghosty colors people can use for halloween when wanting to look creepy...

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Last edited by Demonskid; 11-02-2015 at 08:23 PM.
Old Posted 11-02-2015, 08:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #19  
You mean like... Sheet Ghost and Blanket Ghost? You can see those in the loot pile thread.
Old Posted 11-02-2015, 09:04 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Sheet Ghost is the version that has a white option. Blanket Ghost has darker options, and Fabulous Phantom is rainbow.

If you have any concerns about the coloring of other items in this event, check out The Loot Pile and see if it's only one of multiple versions of that item. Chances are, there's one with more traditional colors.

Old Posted 11-02-2015, 09:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Black Mistress of Purple
Default   #21  
I've seen 3 so far. Light/dark/rainbow. It was pretty interesting to find them all. I loved how you guys made it into a SURPRISE random item. Even tho I keep getting the same pumpkin items, lol.
My DeviantART
Old Posted 11-02-2015, 09:53 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
The ghosts come in 3 versions. Anything with Knockoff or Homemade in the title belong to a set of three along with their original, traditionally colored version. The same goes for Fresh, Rotten, and Candied. Items named specifically Light or Dark have 2 versions to be found (except for the Bat Wings, which has a 3rd version), and for the most part, the rest are only one version. The Rotting and Fresh Corpse do not have a Candied version, because I was lazy.

Old Posted 11-02-2015, 09:58 PM Reply With Quote  
It's over 9000!
Default   #23  
I think we need some more background items. I know more have been coming out and there are probably some older donation ones that are awesome, but not everyone has those. So I was thinking we could use some meadow and forest themed ones since I currently don't see any in my inventory.

Old Posted 11-12-2015, 12:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Black Mistress of Purple
Some Lolita Dresses would be awesome.
My DeviantART
Old Posted 11-20-2015, 10:31 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #25  
could the item menu wrap? like, when you modify your avatar and an object is near the bottom, instead of the page expanding so you can see into the menu the menu itself will just adjust so it never sinks below the bottom of the screen? this is the only site i have ever been to that does not use the wrap function

http://sta.sh/015dz8a7a3p8
Old Posted 11-20-2015, 10:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
It's nontrivial to implement, which is why we don't have it right now. I could probably figure it out with some effort. I'll make sure it gets put in the plans.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-21-2015, 01:58 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #27  
i would not know if it is or is not, i just know i keep having problems with my screen shifting because i am not accustomed to it and i end up clicking on things i did not mean to and the whole page jerking up and down as it tries to rectify itself. it's not a super big deal but it does make the site look a bit less like it's still in beta and keeps people like me(who are not accustomed to a site without wrapping)from having unnessisary difficulties
Old Posted 11-21-2015, 02:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Iiiiii did a silly. I bought an egg, and instead of clicking "use", I promptly accidentally sold it back. Whoops.

Would it be a good idea to made selling confirmation pop-ups for things that aren't commons?
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-14-2015, 04:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #29  
Hmm...Yes, that would be an excellent idea. I'll add that onto my list of things to do in the inventory+editor update.
Old Posted 12-14-2015, 05:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Black Mistress of Purple
Just a heads up but the front page links still go here: http://www.trisphee.com/forums/shop.php?shop=2

Instead of to the new shops here: http://trisphee.com/shops/2/Archaic%20Antiquities/
My DeviantART
Old Posted 04-01-2016, 12:26 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #31  
Good catch! I'll fix that now.

Old Posted 04-01-2016, 12:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
I'm honestly surprised we don't have a new game for the event.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 04-14-2016, 10:21 PM Reply With Quote