Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

(⊙‿⊙✿)
Default Darling Birds Dance (Princess Tutu RP OOC)   #1  
This is a RP between Anome and I based on Princess Tutu called Darling Birds Dance and it's really great and we're great

but we're not done planning it so we're gonna work on it here ok yes

what we have so far:

and info copy-pasted from our bloge

thank
tw: tumblr
Old Posted 11-14-2012, 09:08 PM Reply With Quote  
(⊙‿⊙✿)
basic character outlines

Pidge (Princess Pointe)

Drisela (Princess Cuckoo)

Rory

that's all for now folks
Old Posted 11-14-2012, 09:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #3  
Heart shards that show up in Princess Tutu:

Our heart shards will be based on fairytales and songs from operas, and the newlyweds that go insane will kill each other under the influence of whatever heart shard Princess Pointe needs to collect.

The ones we want to include:
Last edited by Anome; 11-15-2012 at 09:58 PM.
Old Posted 11-14-2012, 10:50 PM Reply With Quote  
(⊙‿⊙✿)
yo we should probs come up with characters' relationships

also i know we talked about this already but should we have a fakir-character or????
Old Posted 11-25-2012, 10:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #5  
Yes, we definitely should come up with relationships. o3o But where to start with that?

I think, we decided that we didn't need a Fakir-type character. But I still like the idea of a grunt for Drisela. owo
Old Posted 11-25-2012, 10:36 PM Reply With Quote  
(⊙‿⊙✿)
well we should have how pidge and rory know each other, and drisela's relationship with rory (there's gotta be a reason she chose his heart specifically, right?)

oh yeah is rory gonna go evil like mytho did? i dont really see a reason for that but i definitely see drisela interfering with princess pointe's restoration more drastically
Old Posted 11-25-2012, 10:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #7  
I thought we figured out how Rory and Pidge know each other? =o Pidge was walking by the Gazebo near the school, where she heard Rory singing. Or, was that for another idea that we dropped or something?

As for why Drisela chose Rory... God, I'm not even entirely sure. Maybe, it's because he doesn't really have any friends and nobody would really notice a change in his behavior??? I remember we were thinking about her liking him, but it'd be kinda silly to take away your crush's heart.

Honestly, I don't see Rory going evil. But I agree with Drisela's interference getting more drastic.

Maybe, the grunt could come in around then? Or rather, become more important around that time? Like she sends him to 'join and help' Princess Pointe or something like that.
Old Posted 11-25-2012, 10:51 PM Reply With Quote  
(⊙‿⊙✿)
nah i think that was just for how pidge finds out that he's totes rad at singin'-- i thought we came up with that they were both in the remedial ballet class for a time like maybe pidge was being punished for something and got temporarily demoted to the remedial class? i dunno

dude kraehe did it "/ though the idea that he doesnt have any friends is p good i guess since he is kind of a social shut-in :'D

i dont either but she could always pull a kraehe and poison one of his heart shards shrug

i was thinking that if rory went evil then he could kinda stand in as drisela's grunt but i like the idea of having like a nega-fakir who starts off helping drisela and then switches to helping princess pointe once he realizes that drisela is fifty shades of cray
Old Posted 11-25-2012, 10:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #9  
Oh yeah, I remember that idea. owo It works~ I feel like that'd be something that happens near the beginning, maybe even before Rory lost his heart?

Actually, Kraehe didn't really take his entire heart, just those few heart shards.

Well, I guess she could poison a heart shard, but I can't help but feel like that's unoriginal. <w>

Yeah, that was what I had in mind! =D That'd be an interesting turn of events. uwu

I just thought of a kind of important question... Is Pidge going to get her 'prince', or no...?
Old Posted 11-25-2012, 11:14 PM Reply With Quote  
(⊙‿⊙✿)
that might be a good idea! especially since it'll allow her to have some more incentive to help him since she knew him beforehand

really? i thought it was his general entire heart "/

i guess rory is gonna act like andrius until he gets heart shards back ahahahaha

it is unoriginal tho thats the thing <w>

well is she actually a girl who just has pigeon-like features or is she an actual pigeon who is only a girl because of rory's heart shard? that's kinda the deciding factor

we could always find drisela's lair and use magic to turn pidge permanently into a girl or smth to get around that but that kinda takes away the poignancy of the whole story of princess tutu yknow
Old Posted 11-25-2012, 11:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #11  
Yeah, alright! =D So it's decided then? Or, that bit at least? xD

Nopeee. When Kraehe pulled out the shard of Love, it just kinda shocked what there was of Mytho's heart. I'm not too sure on how else to explain it. >n> But no, she just took that heart shard and her recklessness ended up messing up Mytho's heart.

pfff I figured he'd end up acting like Andrius. |'D It's a bit more interesting than Mytho's heartless self.

Well, if we do end up going that route, we'll need to think of what exactly Drisela would do. I kinda feel like it'd be something a bit violent, if the curse on newlyweds is any indication of how her mind works. ;w;

I was thinking about Pidge just being a girl. It's probably not as interesting as her being an actual pidgeon, but I feel like there's enough interesting stuff happening to make up for her lackluster self. ='3
Old Posted 11-25-2012, 11:35 PM Reply With Quote  
(⊙‿⊙✿)
yeah i spose so :3

well that was an entire season in. i meant more like when he first lost his heart to trap the raven, not after theyd started collecting heart shards

andrius is so boring but so fun to write asdndljsfnhlakjfkd he needs an extremely active foil in order to be played successfully :'D

yeah drisela would be cray and a half yo, fckin shit up errywhere

that makes sense. after all, she probably would be a little stupid if she was a pigeon
though i thought the decision to make her like baking was because she's a pigeon, or does she just like baking and she's a girl but thats one of her more pigeonlike features "/
Old Posted 11-26-2012, 05:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Dazed
Default   #13  
Awesome. uwu

Mytho took out his own heart at the start, Toki. To seal the Raven away. Kraehe had nothing to do with it. xD

Well, here's hoping that Pidge ends up active enough for him to work. <w>

The baking thing was connected to her liking bread a lot, which was an awesome idea of yours. uwu It can be considered one of her pigeon qualities, but it would also work as just a basic part of her personality to begin with. I'm leaning towards it being one of her pigeon qualities though, heh.

If Pidge was actually a pigeon though... What, would be the thing that turns her into a pigeon, and then what turns her back into a girl...? o3o
Old Posted 11-26-2012, 07:16 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
1x1, anome, princess tutu, roleplay, toki