Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Truthwatcher
Default   #1009  
I kind of get it. It can be weird to have people constantly commenting on a body part.
Tbh, when I actually spend time doing nail art, I wish more people would notice mine. There's not usually much to compliment me on, I don't wear "fashionable" or cool clothes or accessories, so my nails are the one thing I have that I try to make look good, but no one really notices, so it almost feels like a waste of time to do fancy things with them except that it makes me happy.
(Lol, should I make a nail art gallery on here to show off some of my nail arts?)
I need to work on my stamping skills, I was starting to get decent at it, but haven't done any in a while. Plus it's a pain to do in the summer because my apartment is so hot that the polish dries almost instantly. Even the special stamping polishes.
I pretty much excel at gradients and watermarbling (simplynailogical would hate me! Lol), but could stand to work on other things. I'm decent at using nail vinyls also, but sometimes they don't peel up super cleanly no matter how fast I work...
Old Posted 07-22-2019, 06:22 PM Reply With Quote  
More More More Magic
Ooooh! Thank you Kad <3 I'll have to try it some day
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 07-22-2019, 08:36 PM Reply With Quote  
More More More Magic
Default   #1011  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
(Lol, should I make a nail art gallery on here to show off some of my nail arts?)
Yes!
•♪♫♥Mon♦Bon•♫♥

I make art and stuff

Old Posted 07-22-2019, 08:37 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaderin Triste View Post
100% willing to help pick colors if you want!

And awwww, that's so cute! Would love to visit there someday if I ever have money.
Thanks, though gonna just experiment with colors for now. XD

And thank you! :3 Yeah, I don't visit often so it's fun when I do. ;u;

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 07-22-2019, 08:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1013  
One important thing to keep in mind with gradients is that some types of polish don't play well together. One attempt I made involved a pastel pink polish with a hot pink glow in the dark polish and, I swear, it took at least 7 coats of dabbing to get the gradient to show up properly.
XP
Old Posted 07-22-2019, 10:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Oh sh*t. o-o Today I gotta go to the market to get some important food stuff. I totally forgot. I'd better be ready later. >C> Ack!

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 07-23-2019, 01:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1015  
XP
Forgot that I needed to swing by Target, so decided to stop at a coffee place for lunch intead of going home. Derpy would be so jealous...
Old Posted 07-23-2019, 04:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
oCo I! Must write! >:d

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 07-23-2019, 10:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #1017  
I need a bigger freezer. Or one of those stand alone bulk ones.
Old Posted 07-23-2019, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Ooohhhh, I really hope the job my friend told me might be opening up in Oct is enough hours to leave the museum for (and that I can get it)! Because it would be so good! No dealing with people and basically just maintaining the dvds...but idk if I'd need special training for it.
Old Posted 07-24-2019, 12:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1019  
@c@ My feet are asleep!!!
And I just started my period. <x'{} *sad waluigi 'wahs'* I have to get food! >:o

Old Posted 07-24-2019, 04:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Default The More Loving One   #1020   DreadedMartian DreadedMartian is offline
MWAHAHAHAHA!

“The Dreamer awakes
The shadow goes by
The tale I have told you,
That tale is a lie.
But listen to me,
Bright maiden, proud youth
The tale is a lie;
What it tells is the truth.”

― Traditional folktale ending

Old Posted 07-25-2019, 02:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1021  
Oh no, Boss, you've barely even been at work for the last 3 months, but no no, go ahead and tell me how I'm doing my job wrong while you can barely make the effort to show up for yours.

Also: I think I am 100% talking to our lone front desk person tomorrow and basically telling them that I just cannot and will not take any more day shifts during the week. Saturdays and evening shifts if I'm not working my other job? Sure, but no more full days. It's too exhausting and front desk personnel and tasks are NOWHERE in my job description so if they're really that desperate, the director either needs to hire someone or promote me, but I just cannot keep bailing them out like I have been for no thanks
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 07-25-2019 at 11:57 PM.
Old Posted 07-25-2019, 11:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
I'm learning so much about The Vietnam War this week. 0-0
It's interesting...and probably the only war I knew the least about.

Old Posted 07-26-2019, 07:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #1023  
It's not surprising that you didn't know much. The Vietnam War was an embarrassment. Pretty much the only time anyone talks about it is when they're talking about the veterans.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 07-26-2019, 07:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
o-o I'm inspired to write a stage play or short story set in Vietnam now...out of respect and representation of the people who died and fought in it.

Old Posted 07-26-2019, 07:46 PM Reply With Quote