Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pixelist
Default   #2017  
> vaguepost in the main tag by some twat that was angry that i had to keep correcting them on misgendering a character that canonically goes by they/them
> fucking hell, really?
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 10-09-2020, 02:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
My mother in law got drunk, so now we have to stay in her bedroom and listen to her have a pity party.

I'm not upset at her or anything, because HOO BOY does she need a chance to vent her emotions but. I am. Not Good at helping people parse out their feelings. I can't even do that for myself and I don't know how to help her...

Really just my whole situation has home to shit, especially since Covid, and I dont know what to do... I keep breaking down and I never feel better afterwards, I just feel like a burden...
Old Posted 10-09-2020, 09:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Peace <3
Default   #2019  
RIP Glitch was a skilled artist :C So sad praying for her family. </3
Old Posted 10-10-2020, 10:32 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
When you try to send out a small package only to find out you need to put more postage on it. x(

Sigh.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 10-12-2020, 05:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #2021  
So I either have a sinus infection due to allergies, or I have Covid. The unsureness is giving me daily, sobbing panic attacks. I'm gonna try to get tested soon... But I'm so scared, I've done everything I can to keep safe, to the point where some of the people I live with kind of tease me for being too anxious... I get scared enough when I get yearly colds, I don't know if my sanity would survive if I was positive...

And of COURSE I live in the worst country, and the worst state for this sort of thing. Every fucking Disney tourist in this fucking town can go die. I hate how many lives have been ended and ruined by our shitstain leaders so they can keep making money while they literally whip the idiot masses into virus incubators who cry about masks. To hell, all of them.
Old Posted 10-12-2020, 04:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
think a friend of mine is in a depressive rut atm.

also, both me and my brother were getting snappy with each other, i kicked a door and he told me to come back when i got a better attitude. this was over me not remembering shit from a phone call about a job application.

this is why i don't like phone calls.

Old Posted 10-13-2020, 02:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #2023  
That ominous moment when you get a text from your boss saying "check your email when you get to work in the morning, I have some tasks for you. Shouldn't take too long"
Like....you do realize that's the kind of stuff that gives me the anxiety that keeps me up at night right?!?
Like....just text me the tasks now. Please. XP
Old Posted 10-15-2020, 06:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
;-; I'm scared I'm going to fail my classes because I'm such a terrible procrastinator...I hope I get things resolved and some help getting things in order next week. Things are starting to feel REALLY busy now. <X/

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 10-16-2020, 12:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #2025  
To all of those in school,
I want to tell you all that I am proud of you. :)
School is HARD! And people don't seem to understand just how difficult school can be. :(

I know myself, I didn't go to college. School is hard AF. >n<

My awful;
My new medication seems to be making me terribly tired. And it's frustrating because I find that I need to take a nap during the day just to stay awake later into the night.
I hate it. :( I don't like taking naps, I never did! It makes me feel lazy, but it's getting harder and harder to keep myself awake.
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 10-16-2020, 08:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
People at work....WON'T BREAK DOWN THE BOXES IF THEY'RE A FILLER AND THEN I CAN'T NOT DO IT BC FIRE HAZARD AND IT BOTHERING ME (this isn't their home or mine...keep it semi-tidy) like he wasn't trying and WHILE I WAS DOING IT WOULD THROW ANOTHER IN THE FLOOR (with my hip hurting and all)...and would act like he's doing all the work when my friend is running himself ragged doing it all while this guy just tells him someone needs somehting instead of doing it himself! And he got smart about my friend telling him how to do something bc the way he was doing it could lead to wasted product and/or someone getting hurt (he was taking boxes off to fill the line in a way that could destabilize and make the stacks on the pallet fall)

And we wear smocks that they wash...people throwing them in the garbage! And leaving them in the change room to where eitghe rI need to get them or sanitization bitches.

Why can no one be an adult? I mean, don't throw it in the garbarge at least.
Old Posted 10-17-2020, 03:31 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #2027  
I know no one has bad intentions, but I post about a game I like and everyone is all "Oh yeah that game is meh/voice acting is bad/I don't do gacha games/etc."

Idk it kinda hurt me a bit..... ;-; I just want to share positive thoughts about it but feel like I can't..... </3

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 10-18-2020, 09:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
The pit of anxiety and dread in my stomach as a potentially schizophrenic or even drugged up person was wandering the museum while everyone was getting ready to leave...except me: the person stuck here for 2 more hours in case anyone wants to make pottery.
Thankfully the person left a short while ago so I don't have to have a potentially bad interaction, but I am still full of that sinking dread/anxiety.
Last edited by Kaderin Triste; 10-20-2020 at 09:20 PM.
Old Posted 10-20-2020, 09:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Fresh meat :D
Default   #2029  
lost the ear gel to my wireless earpods. its not sold by itself. i had to turn to amazon, who were the only ones who sell it - even though ive avoided amazon my entire life up until this point. bought ear gel. it cost $5. the shipping was $15. grr.
I've fallen in love or imagine that I have; went to a party and lost my head. Bought a horse which I don't need at all.
Old Posted 10-21-2020, 08:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
i really don't think i can do this care worker job that i have an interview for bc my empathy's already shot.

Old Posted 10-22-2020, 03:40 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #2031  
Yesterday I found out that my best friend's ex-husband (that she was still friends with) died in a horrible car crash. He was only 36 years old. I've known him since I was 15, and even though we weren't close, it still hurts to know that he died via his greatest fear. He was an awesome dude, and I hate this. R.I.P. Serge. The younglings and I shall miss the light you brought into this world.
World's worst for poofing during a conversation. Sorry.
Old Posted 10-23-2020, 09:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
it is fucking COLD.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 10-24-2020, 07:58 PM Reply With Quote