Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Tasty Zucchini!
Default *waves shyly*   #1  
Hello there citizens of Trisphee, my name is Grimalkin but Grimm will suffice if you prefer to call me thus.

I am not sure what to put here beyond that I am new, and have come from Gaiaonline (I miss the Go-Gaia days). The avatars here are so lovely, and from lurking a little bit I see those who are here are kind. I hope to make this community my new online home and look forward to meeting many of you.

Hope you all have a lovely day/evening, and once again hello!
Old Posted 11-06-2017, 01:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Hello there! Welcome to trisphee! ^_^ it’s lovely to meet you! Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions <3

Old Posted 11-06-2017, 01:26 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #3  
i like your no-pants look. it really speaks to me.

Old Posted 11-06-2017, 01:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Tasty Zucchini!
Thank you for the welcome Glitch! I do have a question actually, how do I find items that are not in shops? Like, long pretty hair and such. Also do we have some sort of a thing to let us see how items would look? <3

Gallagher - Thank you! I hate pants haha.
Old Posted 11-06-2017, 03:54 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #5  
our items history is cloaked in mystery and intrigue.

we have a handy tag that lets you see any item you know the name of, for example: Charming Coiffure

just about everyone on the site is happy to tell you what they're wearing, and if you're feeling shy, you're more than welcome to ask me!

that said, there are lots of long, pretty hairs right in the Salon!

Old Posted 11-06-2017, 04:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Tasty Zucchini!
You are a wonderful help! Thank you ever so much for your assistance. I am definitely going to be looking at each hair in the salon and if I cannot find the length I am looking for I am sure there must be one or two in DI's or event items somewhere!
Old Posted 11-06-2017, 08:12 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #7  
Glitch over there, the wonderful lady that pixels all of our items these days, loves making hair. If you don't find some styles you like, drop her a message and she'll probably fit it in once her schedule clears up a bit! We release new commons to the shops every week, and it's not uncommon to have weeks that are exclusively new hairs.

Old Posted 11-06-2017, 08:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Tasty Zucchini!
If I cannot locate one or two that suit me (you can bet your behind I am going to scour every hair item on here) I will definitely shoot Glitch a very meek suggestion. Every item I see so far especially the new ones, are an absolute dream!
Old Posted 11-06-2017, 08:50 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #9  
as a fellow go-gaian, i welcome you here ^__^ if there's anything you'd like from the nox event happening atm, let me know. i've got a handful of extras i could certainly toss your way. i too wish there was something like how gaia has tek tek, but we're not quite that advanced yet xD i do hope you stick around, it's nice to see new faces!

edit: had to run off and find the link, but here is a list of the nox items available for the next few days. like i mentioned, if there's something you're interested in having, let me know. i may quite possibly have an extra

clicking the dancie fox will take you to my dA
currently questing for both furballs

"Who's a good foxy? Who's...wait, why are you growl...OH THE PAIN!"
Last edited by tsukiko; 11-06-2017 at 09:13 PM.
Old Posted 11-06-2017, 09:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Tasty Zucchini!
Thank you ever so much for the kind welcome! Oh, the pumpkin bat cutie and the gate are lovely, however you do not have to gift me anything. <3 How do you get these event items? Are they the reason for the odd "scream" things I keep getting occasionally? Intriguing.

I will definitely be sticking around, I adore this place so far, and everyone I have come across is so kind! Thank you for providing the link to the Nox items, they are so adorable!
Old Posted 11-06-2017, 10:53 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #11  
yes, you randomly get screams for posting. you can go to the shops and redeem every 10 for either a small box or a large box. i believe there are 16 different items to collect. the event does end sometime on wednesday though.

if you are referring to the batkin, i believe i may have an extra and i'll send you a trade right fast. if that wasn't what you were referring to, you can cancel the trade xD

edit: whoops...looks like i only have an extra of the candied batkin xD still, accept it if you'd like him ^__^ i would recommend checking out the trading thread, which is linked in that previous thread. there are a lot of people that have completed their sets so they are just giving away extras. certainly post in there with what you'd be interested in getting from the event and others will be more than happy to help.

Last edited by tsukiko; 11-06-2017 at 11:24 PM.
Old Posted 11-06-2017, 11:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
ya feel free to suggest hairs! XD true story

Old Posted 11-06-2017, 11:43 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #13  
glitch, i certainly wouldn't say no to some nice shop long hairs and maybe ombre tips to go with them xD (i know, go put it in suggestions)

Old Posted 11-06-2017, 11:52 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
hey, tsukiko (and anyone else reading this)

if there are any hairs CURRENTLY in the salon that you would like to see with ombre / tops / streaks / anything else, you can request them from me, since i do those sorts of edits for glitch anyway

if you're requesting a new style that happens to have those, then yeah ask glitch

Old Posted 11-07-2017, 01:24 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #15  
Hi and welcome! :)

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 11-07-2017, 03:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Tasty Zucchini!
Tsukiko ~ You are incredibly wonderful and thank you so very much for my adorable new buddy! I love him ever so much <3 I will definitely pop in to check out whats going on over in the trading threads. I believe I will also try my luck with the little packages.

Glitch, I will definitely recommend some hairs when I have a better idea how to describe what I am personally looking for (if I cannot locate anything similar on here.) Thank you for being so kind!

Aww, thank you Kitty your welcome is appreciated! <3
Old Posted 11-07-2017, 03:10 PM Reply With Quote