Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Thorns and Claws
Default *Ponders*   #1  

Well I'm not new and I'm not even sure if I am planning to stick around or not but I figured I could at least make the attempt to say hello again. Though a few of you already knew I was poking about the site recently. :P

Old Posted 12-19-2016, 09:53 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
mmmmm yes do come back!
Welcome back =D
How are you this fine winter?

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 12-19-2016, 11:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #3  
Welcome, Rosekitten. Nice to see you here. :)
Old Posted 12-19-2016, 11:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Hi Rosekitten! I saw you somewhere else on here but I will say hello again <3

Old Posted 12-19-2016, 12:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #5  

*waves to all*

@SparX
I am doing well, though it feels like Summer where I live. :P Had to turn the ac back on due to it being in the 80s again today. Or I think that is what the weather said.

@Glitch
I think you did, probably in a hangout thread. ^-^; Someone told em to poke about this site again so figured that place was a good enough area to start.

@Tohopekaliga
Hello hello~ I just noticed the other day you commented on a thread in the welcome area I did early in the year. But I figured maybe a new one was in order where it's the end of the year almost the new year.. >->

Old Posted 12-19-2016, 02:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
How have you been doing? ^_^

Your outfit is just lovely

Old Posted 12-19-2016, 02:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #7  
I post in lots of threads. :) A new one seems fitting, given that was a while ago, hehe.

Glad you've decided to give us a try again.
Old Posted 12-19-2016, 02:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

@Glitch
Been well, two little ones keep me rather busy so .. heh. Normally I'm wrapped up in games during my free time. >->; Also thank you~! Though I think this is the same outfit I put on over er.. maybe two years back when I left? ^-^; Gave away all my items so I'm stuck with my choice hehe.

@Tohopekaliga
Well I sort of stalked the site through the years anyway. Been with Trisphee from back in it's beta so it's hard to just leave and never come back. Least once in a while.

Old Posted 12-19-2016, 05:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Default   #9  
Well you picked a good one! Oh man I am just about to have my first one . . . I am nervous about everything coming up haha.

Old Posted 12-19-2016, 05:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws

@Glitch
Awww! well early congrats! I have a boy and a girl but I can't wait for next year when my oldest starts school. A slight amount of free time will go a long way. :3 I hope you have a easier time than I did. I had such a random assortment of problems and complications at the end of both of the terms haha... Though I get to make the joke now that my son took out an ovary (I know that sounds terrible but it's something that amuses me as I look back on it).

Old Posted 12-19-2016, 05:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #11  
He was so comfortable he held on for dear life, but it broke off, and out he came anyway?

...That felt kind of awful to type. XD
Old Posted 12-19-2016, 06:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
ahhh that part is what I am the most afraid of!!

I've read so many horror stories on accident now XD

Old Posted 12-19-2016, 06:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #13  

Hahaha No no he had to be delivered a month early. I was complaining of pains but I ignored them for the longest time thinking "oh just baby pains, I don't want to be one of those who complains about it."

Well after I couldn't move from said pain and my husband and mother forced me to go to the hospital and we had two trips back.. they decided something was probably wrong even with the scans and tests not showing anything.

This was further proven after the last trip there and I was up walking around still talking about pain after having three shots of morphine in an hour's time. The nurse looked like she had seen a ghost an was asking why I was walking around. My simple answer was that I was not told I could not walk. I was admittingly confused till I was told later and after the surgery haha.... Turns out at some point he had kicked or moved enough causing the tube connecting to the ovary to twist twice.

So i learned that was a thing that could happen! Just it wasn't suppose to be able to happen that late in the term or with how small I am. >_> The only thing I really remember from the c section was the doc looking at the ovary and asking how long did she say she was in pain for. Or something along those lines.. XD I also learned I have a high tolerance to pain and pain meds. As did that poor nurse.

All in all I wouldn't worry too much besides the hiccups everything was smooth. I read all those stories too and I was like well.. most of it's out of my hands. I will have to roll with the punches. ^^; Everyone else in my family had normal easy deliveries.. haha I'm so lucky..

Old Posted 12-19-2016, 06:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Oh man that . . . I can't imagine!

I'm one of those people who complains about all the pains XD

You're an amazing trouper though! I had one little bit morphine when I had kidney stones and apparently was super duper loopy

Old Posted 12-19-2016, 06:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #15  

I think I got it from my grandma she went through cancer three times. I rarely complain of pain so when I do my doctors normally pay attention. My first little one I ended up with HELLP syndrome or an extreme case of preeclampsia. xP they said it shouldn't happen more than once if i keep the same father for future kids and that it's nothing I did wrong. I just had such a bad headache I was ready to just fall over. But the doctor sent me to the hospital from my visit saying that I never complained of anything so she was going to order tests to make sure.

:P I just like causing weird issues for my doctors is all. ^^

Old Posted 12-19-2016, 06:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Mine are afraid I am going to get pre eclampsia but I haven't yet!

Is red your favorite color??

Old Posted 12-19-2016, 06:53 PM Reply With Quote