Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

a gender ghost.
Default   #33  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
The only way they provide to buy the game is through steam, the link they provide on their website is just a direct link to Steam and below it a Steam add buy option.
no, I just checked it out, the link on the site goes to the Humble store. It will give you a direct download in addition to a Steam activation code. Just use the direct download and gift the Steam code to someone else.
♥ Lovely Teahouse ♥

tumblr | twitter
Old Posted 12-22-2015, 02:37 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna Claire View Post
no, I just checked it out, the link on the site goes to the Humble store. It will give you a direct download in addition to a Steam activation code. Just use the direct download and gift the Steam code to someone else.
I read this and started playing for a hour.

So I can just give the Steam code away?

Old Posted 12-22-2015, 03:32 AM Reply With Quote  
a gender ghost.
Default   #35  
if you're not going to use it and you don't have any moral complications about it. >_>
♥ Lovely Teahouse ♥

tumblr | twitter
Old Posted 12-22-2015, 03:38 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
I just went on a date with a skeleton and we couldn't make out on the skeleton's Race Car bed.

THIS GAME SUCKS!

I fell head over heels for this skeleton and my heart was shattered when the skeleton told me no.

D:

edit:

No this game is awesome. I'm sorry. I really wanted to date that skeleton. <3

Last edited by Illusion; 12-22-2015 at 04:19 AM.
Old Posted 12-22-2015, 04:05 AM Reply With Quote  
a gender ghost.
Default   #37  
haha, I'm glad you're enjoying it! XD
♥ Lovely Teahouse ♥

tumblr | twitter
Old Posted 12-22-2015, 04:25 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
I've almost completed my first playthrough, I haven't killed a single thing. I think I maybe ate a living carrot but I didn't get any exp.

I love how every problem can be avoided with words and pleading not to fight. Ever since the first lady, she showed that every fight can be won this way. It's been a pain in the butt a few times but I'm almost done.

I just hate the fact I don't level up whatsoever and I remain weak. Am I supposed to fight general monsters but stay friends with the bigger ones?

Old Posted 12-22-2015, 03:34 PM Reply With Quote  
a gender ghost.
Default   #39  
I don't want to spoil anything for you, but I will say that it's possible to beat the entire game without gaining any EXP. You'll end up relying on healing items a lot, because you won't gain any LV, but it's worth it in the end. ;)
♥ Lovely Teahouse ♥

tumblr | twitter
Old Posted 12-22-2015, 05:10 PM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Don't fight the weaker monsters. They're your friends too. You're doing great, Illu. <3 You just get really good at dodging eventually, and if you're in SERIOUS trouble it's not too hard to get the OP Temmie armor if you're dying a ton. Once I bought it, I never died until the final boss, though, so if I were to do it over again I would just rough it out.

I'm also so glad to hear you're a Papyrus fan, too. I WAS SO UPSET HE TURNED ME DOWN! I seriously think Papyrus is the first ever fictional character I actually seriously for real wanted to be my boyfriend. I'm so in love with him.

Did you go back to Undyne's house and make friends with her?

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 12-22-2015, 06:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #41  
Lol go Illusion, Make friends!
it is possible to go through the game with out getting any exp what so ever. You really just have to keep making friends.

Also I think I would rather date Undyne. We could make dinner together! BD
Old Posted 12-23-2015, 05:19 AM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Finished the game and got the true true ending.

Finally looked online for spoils on what I was doing after completing the game (I actually walked all the way back to the beginning of the game and found something interesting that only happens once and saving or loading before the credits would remove your chance of experiencing that additional easter egg. I quickly looked online about this scene and I feel good I found it on my own) I got the best ending it seems (YAAAAY!)

There was the other route I could of taken, I was going to begin a 2nd playthrough, so when I opened up the game...

This game. Omg. It's way too meta.

Last edited by Illusion; 12-23-2015 at 07:14 PM.
Old Posted 12-23-2015, 06:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #43  
Illusion oh my gosh yes I felt the same way when I opened the game back up. I had to watch a let's play of someone else doing the other route because of that. And also because I don't have the heart at all to kill my precious boyfriend Papyrus. Instead of playing again, I inject myself with reddit and tumblr and all the fanart and fan comics I can handle. Speaking of which, this song gave me chills. It's so good.

I did save and quit the game between finishing the last fight and walking through the barrier and hitting the credits, but I still got the easter egg that you're talking about at the very first room of the game. So I'm not sure why everyone says it goes away. **shrug** Maybe it only goes away if you walk around the town partially or something, since I saved in the throne room.

Old Posted 12-23-2015, 11:52 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucid: View Post
Illusion oh my gosh yes I felt the same way when I opened the game back up. I had to watch a let's play of someone else doing the other route because of that. And also because I don't have the heart at all to kill my precious boyfriend Papyrus. Instead of playing again, I inject myself with reddit and tumblr and all the fanart and fan comics I can handle. Speaking of which, this song gave me chills. It's so good.

I did save and quit the game between finishing the last fight and walking through the barrier and hitting the credits, but I still got the easter egg that you're talking about at the very first room of the game. So I'm not sure why everyone says it goes away. **shrug** Maybe it only goes away if you walk around the town partially or something, since I saved in the throne room.
Papyrus <3

Greatest. Song. EVUUR.

edit: OMG THESE FAN SONGS WITH PAPYRUS

Last edited by Illusion; 12-24-2015 at 12:34 AM.
Old Posted 12-24-2015, 12:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #45  
I KNOW. Everything Papyrus is love! <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G02RiRFCi0

I'm also partial to super intense remixes of Papyrus's theme in reimaginings where Papyrus takes Sans' place as the final boss of the genocide route.

Old Posted 12-24-2015, 02:43 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
I KNOW. Everything Papyrus is love! <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G02RiRFCi0

I'm also partial to super intense remixes of Papyrus's theme in reimaginings where Papyrus takes Sans' place as the final boss of the genocide route.
I love this guy who is doing the fan-voice acting of Papyrus.

Best boyfriend.

Old Posted 12-25-2015, 06:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #47  
Bu-but, Papyrus is MY boyfriend! T_T
I'm sure he'd want us to share him.

You've seen "Pafriskus," right? If not, behold the glory.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHXfdh6tp4o

Old Posted 12-25-2015, 10:27 PM Reply With Quote  
The Illusionist
Quote:
Bu-but, Papyrus is MY boyfriend! T_T
I'm sure he'd want us to share him.

You've seen "Pafriskus," right? If not, behold the glory.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHXfdh6tp4o
EVERYONE CAN DATE PAPYRUS!

Old Posted 12-25-2015, 11:24 PM Reply With Quote