Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #33  
o.o Well, good luck! I hope you do find more friends to play with! Uhh.. What's an "Odin", other than a Norse God? Assuming you don't mean the god... How could you have the god Odin?!!!! O_O;;;

Ikr! They're so cool. And cute. Merlin is just so adorable.. He's a black and white kitty. =w=

REALLY?!!!! I NEED TO GO CHECK!!!!!! ... As soon as I've recovered from the day's events. Mom and I went to a park and played on the swing sets! ^^ There was no one else there, so we just had lots of fun, but by the end of it, I could barely walk straight and my head felt funny.. I think the heat was getting to me. There wasn't any shade on the swings, since the sun was right overhead... But mom sang the songs she used to sing for me and my siblings when we were kids! She started with my brother's favorite song, then my sisters' favorite songs, then the one she used to sing for me! It's been so long since I heard it.... Q.Q Anyway, I shall go look at the page now that I'm back and more or less recovered!!!
Old Posted 06-10-2015, 04:53 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
-clings- i was scared the poof curse had got you! as soon as i get the info on the next registration window, the person who wanted it never comes back!

Odin is a God on the Puzzle and Dragons game ouo there's many versions of him and his evolutions.

I personally have 2 shiva's ouo one which i just evolved ;u; I HAS A KARMIC DESTROYER, SHIVA! he's so smexy x3 eye candies!

._. the only memories i have of my mom as a kid are her sleeping.. or getting mad at me for cutting my hair then glueing it to her bed and coloring it with bingo dabber inks xD

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-10-2015, 05:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #35  
*Peeks around* I heard someone say something about my cat...
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 06-10-2015, 05:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
o3o nu its my cat -hoards all the cats-

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-10-2015, 05:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #37  
*hugs tightly* So far, I have avoided being cursed! I think... I hope so, anyway. ^^; I'm still here!!!

o.o Okay... I'll just nod and pretend I understand. XD I don't really know anything about that game, but it's obvious that you like it, with how you're talking.

I see... She isn't around anymore..? I'm sorry.. My mom.. I have too many memories of her. A lot of them involve her yelling at me and stuff... But there are some good ones.. WAIT, YOU DID WHAT WITH YOUR HAIR?!!!!!!!!!!!! XD Omg, I don't even have the words...

Edit: Oh wow, another person!!! Wait.. NYU, DON'T HOARD MY MERLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! D:<
Last edited by StellarShadow; 06-10-2015 at 05:38 PM.
Old Posted 06-10-2015, 05:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
No mom's still here with me xD I take care of her, its just she slept a lot due to her depression and bi-polar disorder when I was a child. I have no father (he was a bad guy) so it was just me and mom.

I STILL CUT MY HAIR TO THIS DAY! 8D -minus the glueing it to beds and coloring it with odd things- ouo,

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-10-2015, 06:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #39  
Ohhhh.. I sees. Makes sense... Sorry that your dad wasn't a good person... Q.Q That seems to happen waaaay too often.

That's... Good, I think? o.o;;; I hope cutting your hair goes well, but it's good that you don't color it with... Stuff.
Old Posted 06-10-2015, 06:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
yea i use hair dye's now x'D

i've gotten good at cutting hair that mom has me do hers as well xD

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-10-2015, 06:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #41  
XD Good.. Aaand.. I sees. That's really cool!

Also, now my boyfriend is worrying that he has a stalker.. Some random person asked to add my contacts on Skype and when I asked my friends, he said that one of his friends had asked him if he knew that person too..
Old Posted 06-10-2015, 07:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
o-o that is creepy.. i have a skype but i'm barely on it. no one really talks on there any more. =/ i have like 50 friends but no one talks to me.. that and it lags the pc so meh 3:<

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-10-2015, 08:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #43  
So, wait...DK has a cat also named Merlin? Small world.
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 06-10-2015, 08:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
xD no Stellar has a cat named Merlin. DK has Hiro and Zeke ouo

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-10-2015, 09:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #45  
Yea.. Well.. Turns out that that person is actually just a really, really perverted girl who has some very bad ideas of what is okay to do on camera and she was trying to get random people to watch her. I blocked her and told my boyfriend that she wasn't a stalker.. Hopefully that'll make him feel better. He was pretty upset when he was thinking she's a stalker.. *sigh* I wish we had more time to talk.. He'll probably see my messages tomorrow..

AND NO, DK DOES NOT HAVE A CAT NAMED MERLIN! MERLIN IS MY KITTY AND MINE ALONE!!!! Miiiiiine.. No one else's! *hisses*
Old Posted 06-10-2015, 11:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
xD! -dies laughing-

And some people.. need to learn what not to do on the internet. Because of people like that, Nintendo took Swapnote down. I can no longer send doodles and messages to my friends 3:< pervs sending 'thang' images to minors.. ugh..

I'm alright with pervy jokes and what not, but i hate people who actually DO stuff.. =/

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-11-2015, 06:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #47  
How are you talking when you're dead?!!!!!!

Aaand.. Yea, I know. It's really.. It's always a facepalm moment for me whenever I hear about people who think doing stuff like that online is okay to do.. Thing is, I'd never do stuff like that because I KNOW that it's never a good idea and it's really just a good way to get yourself a really bad reputation.. Not to mention, I've heard a lot of stories about young people doing things like that because someone older convinced them to and then spending the rest of their lives being followed around by the person they did it for and blackmailed. There are people mean enough to completely ruin someone's life just because they can and it never ceases to amaze me that there are people who are willing to take that risk.. Just to do something that only makes them look bad.

Yea, I'm fine with pervy jokes too, but I also know that.. Well.. If I ever try to introduce two of my friends to other friends at the same time, they are likely to take the jokes too far and either amuse my friends greatly or completely freak them out.. And those two WOULD intentionally try to freak out my friends. XD But I love them anyway. I don't mind people actually doing stuff too, as long as they leave me and my friends out of it.. I have a "I'll mind my own business if you leave me alone, but if you start trying to get me or my friends involved, it becomes a personal issue" sort of mindset... Q.Q Maybe I'm being a little overprotective though.....
Old Posted 06-11-2015, 01:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Here on tris we call our selves pervs but, we aren't the creepy kind. we're the silly kind that just talk shiz xD

but even then someone gets offended from time to time. xD

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 06-11-2015, 01:23 PM Reply With Quote