Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Snap!
Default Black Ops 2!   #1  
So the new Call of Duty has just been released on Tuesday and I am LOVING it! At first I was unsure because everything was a bit different but after a couple of games I changed my mind! It's my favorite Call of Duty now.

So... does anyone else frequently play Call of Duty? Did you pick it up at midnight for the release? Favorite core and map? If anyone would like to add me on there my psn is PinkPookie :D And my boyfriend's is Ae86-panda

My favorite map is Aftermath and I love playing Kill Confirmed.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 11-16-2012, 08:26 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
i'm going to assume that you didn't get it for PS3, as it's totally packed with game ruining bugs and issues right now for us Ps3 owners..
Old Posted 11-17-2012, 09:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Đıνıηε ıςοηοςļαѕτ
Default   #3  
I'm not a fan of the Call of Duty series at all, I'm personally a lot more into the Battlefield series. A friend played it, though, and told me they changed (or moreso added) virtually nothing new to the game from the original Black Ops or Modern Warfare 3.

I hear that a lot. What's the point of buying a game if it's just gonna be almost exactly the same as the last in every way?
Old Posted 11-17-2012, 09:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Yes my boyfriend has it for ps3 and there were plenty of bugs with the servers when he first got the game, but I do love the new class setup, plenty of the maps, and absolutely love that I can sign into my own psn account on split screen. I enjoy how accurate you have to be to knife, and to me the graphics are great. After the glitches and errors get cleared it will easily be my new favorite game.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 11-17-2012, 11:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon of Ice
Default   #5  
I skipped out on MW3, but I have this on pre-order....still need to pick it up at some point.
I'm only a man with a candle to guide me
I'm taking a stand to escape what's inside me
A monster, a monster

Den of Two Dragons

The Bunker

Feel free to stop by and post!

I've turned into a monster
A monster, a monster
And it keeps getting stronger
Old Posted 11-19-2012, 03:43 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
I had so many issues with it that it's literally unplayable...

1. first off it wont let me do multiplayer with my PSN account, but other peoples accounts work fine on the same machine.
2. The game freezes about 50% of the times i try and load it up, before it even gets to the menus.
3. If i do get into multiplayer with another account it will take ages to match make 'need more players to balance teams' for something like 5 minutes
4. The gameplay is horribly stuttery for me, no matter how good the internet connection
5. The visuals are murky and blurry compared to all the other platforms

It quite easily the worst launch of a game i have ever seen. Even worse Than Skyrim and it's millions of bugs >_>

That all being said, I'm loving it when i can actually play xD I ignored the single player and went into online, which is essentially just a slightly refined version of black ops 1. that's al i wanted. For simple and mindless fun when you get back from work it's perfect.
Old Posted 11-19-2012, 11:36 AM Reply With Quote  
Vengeance, Justice, and Mercy
Default   #7  
I for one can't wait to try out the new Zombies mode....especially since they have worked - from what I have read - on making it into a more stand-alone experience similar to a mini-campaign.
Old Posted 11-19-2012, 01:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Is Legen...Wait for it...Dary
EEEEEEVVVVVIIIIIILLLLLL

I dont want to buy it... its not the same call of duty anymore... its all futuristic now...
Old Posted 11-19-2012, 01:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Vengeance, Justice, and Mercy
Default   #9  
Well, that's what they are all heading towards (first person shooters in general). Just look at the Modern Warfare games that Call of Duty made.....they have been getting more and more futuristic with each game. "Heartbeat sensor"? What else is that if not futuristic tech?
Last edited by Night Angel; 11-19-2012 at 02:29 PM.
Old Posted 11-19-2012, 02:21 PM Reply With Quote  
yes heart beat sensor is futuristic but seriously robots...
Old Posted 11-19-2012, 02:29 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #11  
if you're playing mainly online i would say the futuristic theme doesn't actually come across that strong. none of the kill streaks are especially futuristic, and the maps definitely aren't, for the most part.
Old Posted 11-19-2012, 02:43 PM Reply With Quote  
i dont have it so... like i could careless until someone drags me to play it
Old Posted 11-19-2012, 02:46 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #13  
i like how you don't want to buy it because it changed a tiny bit, when the main criticism of the entire franchise is how it never changes xD
Old Posted 11-19-2012, 02:47 PM Reply With Quote  
it changed so much from the other ones... black ops i liked the crossbow and other stuff then they change the crossbow to some weird thing that is real but its like wow so much to change...
Old Posted 11-19-2012, 02:49 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #15  
the crossbow is still exactly the same, just with a visual change, and the majority of the weapons are also the same..
Old Posted 11-19-2012, 02:51 PM Reply With Quote  
>.< i dont have it to play it... so i dont know this stuff...
Old Posted 11-19-2012, 02:55 PM Reply With Quote