Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

"Where to, Miss? To the Stars."
Default Anyone here like the Sims?   #1  
I'm asking because last night I spent five hours playing Sims 4 straight until the sun came up.

It's extremely addicting.

I've also played Sims 2 and 3, I think..but Sims 4 takes the cake. The gameplay is very realistic and the graphics are beautiful.
Old Posted 02-09-2017, 03:42 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
i like and play the original sims XD i even make custom items and skins and even have a tumblr where i post house builds
Old Posted 02-09-2017, 04:28 AM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #3  
I adore Sims! Haven't had a chance yet to play Sims 4 (as that requires internet activation I'm reluctant to buy it - I prefer offline games to remain entirely offline all the time).

But I love Sims 3 for gameplay and and design options, whereas Sims 2 wins in the graphics category - it might be due to my huge amount of custom content, but I definitely think Sims 2 looks better than Sims 3. To me both are equally addicting.

I even fondly remember the original The Sims, where my favorite expansion was Makin' Magic and I always built lots of creepy houses with tombstones in the backyard.
Old Posted 02-09-2017, 08:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
I play it uhm sometimes!

Old Posted 02-09-2017, 10:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Default   #5  
I love the Sims, my first game was the one that focused on pets. I especially love the MySims games also. The characters are just so cute, and I loved the storylines that each game had.
Old Posted 02-09-2017, 04:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
I like sims 3 university life and getting arrested lol. I played it for four to six hours without realizing it lol.
Ruff..
Old Posted 02-09-2017, 09:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudland View Post
I love the Sims, my first game was the one that focused on pets. I especially love the MySims games also. The characters are just so cute, and I loved the storylines that each game had.
I heard Sims 4 is going to have pets which is pretty cool, I'd love to play that! Sims 4 doesn't really have detailed storylines so I love watching the conspiracy theories that people have on YouTube...really interesting. Haha!
Old Posted 02-10-2017, 05:29 AM Reply With Quote  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death by Mirrors View Post
I adore Sims! Haven't had a chance yet to play Sims 4 (as that requires internet activation I'm reluctant to buy it - I prefer offline games to remain entirely offline all the time).

But I love Sims 3 for gameplay and and design options, whereas Sims 2 wins in the graphics category - it might be due to my huge amount of custom content, but I definitely think Sims 2 looks better than Sims 3. To me both are equally addicting.

I even fondly remember the original The Sims, where my favorite expansion was Makin' Magic and I always built lots of creepy houses with tombstones in the backyard.
Oh, man. I love seeing pictures of the custom content because it always looks so dang awesome! I'm always scared that it'll mess up my game though...I put one mod in and it made my game glitchy.
Old Posted 02-10-2017, 05:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #9  
From my personal experience, custom content in Sims 2 wouldn't mess up your game as much - whenever I ran into problems with my mods, I could simply remove the file and continue playing without any issues. In Sims 3 however this often led to corrupted savegames, so I only have a little bit of custom content there (mostly hairstyles and clothes). Which is a shame actually, because I remember some of the best stuff always came from dedicated fans.
Old Posted 02-10-2017, 09:25 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
Man sims is a dangerous game
I remember a few years ago when I got heavy into drining me and my husband and friend zexx would go to zexxs house, they would watch horror movies and I would play sims COMPLETELY drunk XD
Man is that a whole other way to play XD
Sims is way to addicting and lots of fun for me =3

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 02-11-2017, 10:47 AM Reply With Quote  
Psych
Default   #11  
I love Sims. It's I just of my fav gaming series. I love how you can make so many different types of Sims and advance and continue through their family. The last family I played were deers, living in a treehouse. I went more of a nature theme with my sims, though I left the custom families alone. I've been playing Sims sense the first. Loved the second and I'm happy with the updates they gave IV((4)).
Old Posted 03-10-2017, 10:14 AM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Sims 2 so far is my favorite, and that's because I was able to get the wholeeeeeeee thang (all the expansions, too) for free from Origin ;D

My boss is letting me use her Origin account to play the Sims 4, but nyeh. They've changed a lot of it and I don't have the brain capacity to try and work around all the new stuff.

The Sims 3 wasn't too bad. I modded it, though..so it got hella laggy. :L
Old Posted 03-28-2017, 01:01 AM Reply With Quote