Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Ghost Writer
Default   #17  
PS sorry for Frankensteining my Old Writing board but I do intend to start using it again.

Formerly known as MandaChaos. I am back and so happy to be here.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” Mahatma Gandhi

Last edited by Hex; 06-08-2013 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Decided against keeping something so personal here...
Old Posted 12-12-2012, 02:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Oh, wow. I'm terribly sorry to hear of your loss, but am glad that you've already begun to mourn and heal from this tragic loss. <3

It is good to have you back, even if I've never met you before. XD <3

I'm blunt and direct.
I like to lurk and observe.
Old Posted 12-12-2012, 10:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Ghost Writer
Default   #19  
Haha I used to be a writer here for a brief period of time but right after I became a writer my crazy emergencies started DX ...but I am back so yaye!

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.” Mahatma Gandhi

Old Posted 12-12-2012, 08:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Nice. Are you going to consider applying to re-join the writing team again? :o

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 12-12-2012, 10:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Ghost Writer
Default   #21  
I do want to but I feel the need to prove myself to suz I think I disappointed him when i had to leave before 3: Hopefully I can DX

Old Posted 12-12-2012, 10:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Aw, good luck getting back on the team. I'd love to have a chance to work with you, as well, but if you don't get back on, I'll understand. :3

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 12-12-2012, 10:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Ghost Writer
Default   #23  
haha me too XD I enjoyed the little time I had on the team. I will probably submit something new to him after I am back and active for awhile XD

Old Posted 12-12-2012, 10:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Nice. Well, good luck getting on the team again. :) Even if you don't make it, I'd still like to get to know you. :D

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 12-12-2012, 10:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Ghost Writer
Default   #25  
well I am pretty friendly so I am sure we will get along :3

Old Posted 12-12-2012, 10:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Sounds good. :D
Do you have Skype? :o

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 12-12-2012, 10:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Ghost Writer
Default   #27  
I do I am MandaChaos (Amanda last name starts with an N)

Old Posted 12-13-2012, 12:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Added! (Or rather, contact request sent. >.>) And lul, we have the same first name. :D

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 12-13-2012, 12:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Ghost Writer
Default   #29  
I saw that it made me giggle. ^.^

Old Posted 12-13-2012, 01:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Don't Poke The Tiger!
Mm, we've the best name in the world. #nuffsaid :P

I'm blunt and direct.
Old Posted 12-13-2012, 01:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Ghost Writer
Default   #31  
A little something I am working on at the moment it is pretty rough still but I think I may stick to this short story. Started it a while back and just got back into it today.

Dark twisting fingers like dried twigs grasp at me through the empty shadows of my bedroom hall The darkness mixed with stale air engulfs my tiny frame and I feel a harsh chill draw into my lungs with each step as if I were sinking into an icy abyss. The shrill sound of a toddlers cry can be heard in the distance and though I have no children of my own I am drawn to the strangely familiar sound and feel compelled to press on in its direction. I wave my hands around myself like a child batting at a pinata trying to feel even a small shred of my wall but pause suddenly in shock. The crunch of leaves beneath my feet and soft echo of twigs snapping in the distance leaves a sickening sensation in my stomach, somehow I have gotten outside. Where am I? My hand slams suddenly against a tree, startled I take a moment to rest. It is pitch black and there is no visible light anywhere around me like I have been dropped into a box and sealed to ship. The crying continues in the distance but the nostalgic despair in it is gone, replaced by a frighteningly real panic. "Wh-who is it?" I muster up enough courage to ask this same question a few times growing louder with each demand but with no response. I begin to move again slowly now using the trees as my guide, as if I can memorize their bark like the lines of a wrinkled old mans face and use them to get home. Home, how can I get home if I don't even know where I am! The thought frightens me as my heart jumps into my throat. Calm down Mya, this is a dream.

I wake with a start my heart pounding quickly as my eyes readjust to the white room around me "I think that is enough for today Mya...you did well! We made some real progress this week!" I let out a heavy sigh before sitting up and rubbing my eyes a little. Dr. Levia was a kind woman with strikingly beautiful features. She swished her hair away from her face before scribbling in her journal "I am really impressed, it has only been 3 weeks and we have made it out of the house! Things are looking up for you! I told you strength could be gained through memory." The truth is no matter how much she encouraged me I was still scared. I don't want to remember. I never will.

The air outside was frigid, and filled with the white vapor clouds bursting from each bustling normal functional member of society. I inhaled deeply and exhaled, white vapor...I'm still alive I guess. I jammed the key into the drivers side door and wiggled it calmly at first. My face twisted as the door refused to budge "I swear to god I am going to rip this damned door off this car..." I mumbled under my breathe uninterrupted only by the sweet click of success. The door had been broken for months but in my shattered state of mind I couldn't bring myself to get the damned thing fixed. In fact...I couldn't bring myself to do a lot of things.

Last edited by Hex; 12-18-2012 at 02:14 AM.
Old Posted 12-18-2012, 02:09 AM Reply With Quote