Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

~!Halloween Queen!~
Default Goodbye, Wagon   #1  
I know this is where the welcoming committee usually hangs out.
But is there a goodbye committee, too?

Ugh, anyway. I just wanted to say goodbye to you all--properly, especially the people who don't come into Shadows [my hangout] or Glitch's wonderful thread [which I highly suggest checking out, same with Law's thread, and Natsu's. Go talk to them, too. They are really cool dudes.]

Its been one hell of a rollercoaster for me, on the site. And I'm crying as I type this, because theres been so many friendships, so many people, who I never thought in my lifetime would care about me the way they did [and some, still do. But I think, for now, its time for me to leave.

I've done as much bad, as I've done good, probably more so bad. And I don't think anyone here needs a constant negative person in their lives on a daily basis. I'm a kill joy. And none of you lovely wonderful people deserve that. Its hard for me to be happy, about anything, and I don't want to force myself into places where I'm not wanted, and I don't belong anymore. I know, there will be a few disagreeances, [is that even a real word?] but I think this is for the best.

Live long, and prosper, guys. Batty is officially a nuisance no more.
Old Posted 04-27-2017, 10:17 PM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste
Agh, I dunno whether good-bye threads are for responding to, but in case you see this:

I've not talked much with you, but it's really fun seeing you around! And, (I suppose this is a disagreeance) I think you're not a nuisance.

But, since this is a good-bye thread, wherever you go and wherever things take you, live long and prosper. And, I hope that you'll have more happy times and feel a belonging in a place.

Old Posted 04-27-2017, 10:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #3  
I'm sad to see you leave, I have been on a hiatus because of my depression kicking in, but I'm still here trying to fight back. You have been nothing, but a wonderful person to chat with on here, and it sad to see you think differently. If you ever decided to come back and join us, I will welcome you with big open arms. ♥ I will even throw some items at you too. ^^

For now, please take good care of yourself dear.
Old Posted 04-27-2017, 11:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
I don't know if you'll ever see this, but I just wanted to say...I don't think we ever talked that much, but I wish we had.
I hope that you do eventually come back so we can maybe talk.

But even if you don't, I hope that you can get to a better place and feel better. You deserve happiness in your life and if you have to leave here to find it, then that's okay. You have to do what is best for yourself.

I don't know for sure, but I don't suppose anyone found you to be a nuisance and I know you will be missed.

I wish you all the best.
Old Posted 04-28-2017, 12:11 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #5  
I don't think we ever talked, but I'm sorry you find it so difficult to be happy. I hope you do find happiness.
Please don't think of yourself as a nuisance because nobody thinks of you like that.
Stay strong <3

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 04-28-2017, 12:41 AM Reply With Quote  
It's ALIVE
D: Batty you were never a nuisance or a killjoy <3 your such a wonderfull doll
Imma stalk you everywhere I swear D: You just don't answer your skype messages T.T

{MyAnimeList}{My MAL Graph!}{Read manga? Come here!}

Currently Questing For: Lil Spoops,Puppet Master, Toamna lantern, Cyber Reaper,Braen's Jacket
Have Au and some Runes
Buy runes from me! PM for details!

Old Posted 04-28-2017, 11:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Default   #7  
PLease don't go, Batty. :C
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 04-28-2017, 01:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
if you were a killjoy your thread wouldn't be so popular, and this many people wouldn't be sad about it.. So cheer up, You are loved here and no one thinks that negatively about you. It will be okay, I promise.
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 04-29-2017, 11:36 PM Reply With Quote  
writing machine in bad repair
Default   #9  
Oh no, Batty, this is so sad.

I hope you come back to this thread and see that Trisphee has plenty of people who want you around and don't think you're a nuisance!

Old Posted 04-30-2017, 01:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbows and stuff
Batty I am going to miss you. I never once had a bad experience with you. Your up beat attitude always made me laugh or smile. I hope you have a rich and full life and maybe one day we will bump into each other again.
~*~*~*~*~*~ ♥...If you will have me we shall be...♥~*~*~*~*~*~
~*~*~*~*~*~♥ ...Together forever and a day...♥ ~*~*~*~*~*~
Old Posted 05-01-2017, 08:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #11  
Wat?

I don't think of you like that and I've seen you on multiple websites. .-.
Old Posted 05-02-2017, 04:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Batty I've known you for a long time. You were never a kill joy, you've always managed to make me smile when I needed it. I hope I managed to do the same for you when you were down.

And just so you know, even if you leave trisphee you will never loose me. I have you on my PS4 friend list and my FB friend list <3 If you ever need someone to talk to, send me a message over the PS4 (i'm hardly on FB) I'm a good listener.

The bats here will miss you! OnO

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 05-02-2017, 05:44 PM Reply With Quote