Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Mother Ship
Default   #17  
I's GONNA ADD YOU!

>> << I will send random messages when you're online...cause I get bored .-.

I'm Yokuutsu on there too XD
Old Posted 07-08-2013, 02:36 PM Reply With Quote  
The ever amazing cap'n obvious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
Overall this next generation of console wars all 3 companies figured out that they need more golden exclusives, and they are all pushing efforts to get indie developers to create games exclusively for their systems because they are all looking for the next Journey, or even a upcoming developer who can make amazing triple A games.
I feel like the PS4 has been a lot more indie-developer-friendly than the Xbox One. Then again, if Jonathan Blow pledges his allegiance to PS4, I would risk my entire career on putting a game on that console. Either way, it's definitely got a lot more indie developers excited than Xbox does.

This signature intentionally left blank.

Old Posted 07-08-2013, 07:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Preposterous Paradox
Default   #19  
I would rather buy the PS4 because of the friendliness towards indie developers, considering most large scale developers are scared to take any steps outside of the proverbial box. The reason I enjoy indie games more, even if not as well designed or massively sold as COD, Halo, and the like, is because of the creativity they have. They tend to be the games that actually enthrall me, and have me interested in playing. "Woah, that looks weird, and wildly unrealistic, and that's a good thing!" I feel Microsoft has always been more interested in turning a profit than giving gamers a good experience.
"Jesse, you asked me if I was in the meth business or the money business. Neither. I'm in the empire business."
Old Posted 07-30-2013, 10:52 AM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
We've had the system for awhile now.. just got around to bringing it back from the grave. xD;

So I think we'll wait awhile before we upgrade again.
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 07-30-2013, 04:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Mercury Poisoning!
Default   #21  
My PSN is ChibiRico8 (I think <.<) and I've had my ps3 a bit after Disgaea 4 came out. I don't really mind if anyone wants to add me, but I don't really play much multiplayer games (In fact... I only played Dead Island with my friend ._.)

I don't think I'll get a ps4 anytime soon, if ever. In fact, I think I'll probably skip this gen of console. I don't really like microsoft and they're politics, and my interest in sony drops everytime I hear something new from them. The WiiU doesn't interest me much either.

The only thing that I'm really interested so far on PS4 is Son of Infamous... maybe. Other than that, I'll stick with my PS3, it's not like I don't have like 50 games still to play. (I have so many random games that I buy when they're cheap xD. Like I paid 4$ for Hokuto no Ken and I've been playing that everytime I can. Totaly worth it :D)

If anyone's looking for me I have a Desco (Disgaea 4) avatar. I'm pretty sure my PSN is ChibiRico8 but I'm not sure xD
I don't even
Old Posted 08-07-2013, 04:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Multiply Six by Nine
I've had my PS3 for a while now, (PSN: XrossHeartless), and I've got a pretty decent collection if you're looking for recommendations but it all depends on what genres you like.
Old Posted 08-12-2013, 11:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Webcomicker!
Default   #23  
I know no one has posted in this thread for a while but I wanted to point out that the PS3 DOES play PS1 games, no matter which version you have. The ones that are considered backwards compatible play PS2 games and all current ones being sold do not play them. I have tested this, I have a Slim PS3 and it plays Chrono Cross just fine. However, you have to start your files over on a digital memory card if you do not have a memory card USB adapter (which Sony hasn't sold since they stopped selling backward compatible PS3s).

And as Illusion pointed out, the Xbox One pre-sells aren't doing well. Where I work we got 10 XBox pre-sell cards and 8 Playstation 4 cards. We sold out of PS4 in less than 2 days. We've had them for about a month and we still have 6 Xbox One cards.

-----------------------------------
CMYK
Old Posted 10-02-2013, 10:11 PM Reply With Quote