Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default Dragon age: The missing mage. Rose and Natsu.[m]   #1  
Yes, well we must make a profile skeleton yes?
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Last edited by Natsunaine; 06-21-2013 at 04:51 PM.
Old Posted 06-13-2013, 06:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
yesh .. how detailed do you want them :P dont let me be in charge of this i will make it over detailed haha

~edit: keeping track of my profile xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Volke Esteed
Race: City Elf
Appearance: Stands at about 5'7, still short compared to most human males. Has copper brown hair that is kept short cut. His eyes are a deep forest green and can almost appear black in certain light or a slightly brighter green. Tends to keep his right eye closed if he can help it due to the mishap with the first rogue mage he fought with before being vowed in as a Templar. The eye still works but it's vision isn't as good as his left and the color is lightly different, when they are both open you would hardly notice a difference unless you were looking for it. Has a shallow scar from his brow to midway of his cheek over his right eye. Tends to keep a goatee and his appearance favoring the look of common humans. His ears are pointed as are all elven kind, the main feature that gives him away that he isn't human, other then his voice that has a bit of an Irish accent from picking it up from his mother and how she spoke. More often then not he is found wearing the Templar uniform armor and all (Though this is bound to change later).
Class: Warrior
Specializations: (something), Templar, Reaver (at a later date)
Talents:
Skills:
Templar
Righteous Strike - Melee hits drain mana (passive).
Cleanse Wave - Purges area of magic, also makes enemies unable to cast for a short period.
Holy Smite - Lash out with righteous fire, inflicts spirit damage on target and near by enemies. Has a chance to drain mana and stun (ranged).
Silence - Surrounds foe in negative energy, prevents casting for short time.
Reaver
-
Personality:
Bio: Only child of Vyri and Alder Esteed. Volke's mother, Vyri of the Sabrae clan, was once of one of the wandering Dalish clans. One of the few clans wiling to make deals with the Shelmen (humans or quicklings) in order to get materials for their craft. Often sending small groups to the cities for trade and to keep exposure to the clan at a minimal. Volke's father, Alder, was a city elf born and raised in the alienage of Kirkwall.

Though this odd but happy family fell on rough times as a purge of the alienage came after a few of the other city elves seemed to rampage and slaughter through the streets of the town of Kirkwall. Managing to escape with the young Volke, Vyri had to find a new home, a home that would have Volke being raised without his father. Traveling from town to town being labeled as a city elf and with a young child was hardly a easy task. Soon enough she found herself in one of the port cities that had ships that traveled the seas to the distant lands.

This was where she seemed to get a break for herself and the child. Being offered a job (with poor pay but pay none the less) to work for a Orlesian noble. It allowed her to have a roof over her and Volke's head as well as a bit of pay to get by on. A fresh start in a way in a new land far from the memories she wanted to forget.

Years went by as they lived in the city of Val Royeaux, capital of Orlais and home to the capital Chantry of Andraste. As well as holding the seat of the Divine in the Grand Cathedral and being the location of the White Spire where the Knight-Vigilant of the Templars directs orders from. Templars are everywhere in this grand city. This is the same location where aging templars retire to when they start to lose their minds due to long term lyrium dependency.

The alienage here is one of the most populated ones with housing over ten thousand elves. Volke was lucky in that he did not grow up there, no Vyri and himself stayed in one of the servant houses that the noble that they worked for had. Though Volke grew distant from this noble as his mother passed from a illness that seemed to have no cure, or maybe not one a human was wiling to pay for a lowly servant.

On his own and in a town that still to this day felt like he was a stranger to Volke found himself in the service of the Chantry. Juggled between there and the different buildings the templars used to house their units and trainees. He knew more secrets about the Templars and the Chantry then he cared to know. No one paying much mind to a servant doing his job. Though that would change soon enough as well...

The more dangerous mages were brought back alive if they could be, maybe to have links to underground gatherings of other apostates and maleficarum. One day however a rouge mage seemed to decide to fight back. Breaking free of the bonds that he was under and killing the pair of templars that should have been more then able to keep him under control. Volke found himself in a room with a handful of wounded or dead Templars and a mage who was starting a spell that would easily take this building off of the map.

Having paid more attention thenhe should have to the Templars and their training, over the years he had picked up on some of the easy spells and counters. Using a silence spell he haulted the mage and it's cast for a short period. Volke was no Templar and he was far from immune to magic. This turned into a small battle as it was all he could do to keep his energy up enough to keep the silence on the rogue and in hopes someone would show up before this room was nothing but corpses.

A ice cast from the mage ended up striking him in the face and nearly taking all of the sight from his right eye. Though even when things seemed to look dire there was a bit of hope as one of the Templar commanders seemed to get word of this rogue being on the lose and came to save the day. Not before seeing a mere city elf doing a better job at standing up to an apostate then his trained Templars.

This in turn lead to questioning of Volke and how he knew what he did. City elves were not permitted to be in the Chantry so it was said, at the same time the commander was no fool to seeing talent either. Pulling a few strings he managed to get the permission to train the young city elf properly. Though this short period of things seeming to go well for Volke didn't last long either. A year after being vowed in as a official Templar and passing all of the tests he was sent off to Ferlden. Not quite home but it felt like he was closer then ever had been growing up. He hardly remembered even being in Kirkwall or anything of his father where he was too young to do so.
Other Notes: Temaplrs excel at anti magic combat, the ability to dispel and resist magic, servents of the Chantry. Guardian of the Circles of Magi, hunter of apostates and maleficarum. Ingstion of lyrium gives resistance to magic. The Chantry controls the lyrium trade.
Last edited by Rosekitten; 06-16-2013 at 06:10 PM.
Old Posted 06-13-2013, 06:22 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #3  
I like over detailed though ouo

""

Old Posted 06-13-2013, 06:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
xD oh really .. well then how about...

Name:
Element:
Class:
Profession:
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:

we can take a few out thats just my standard.. like profession i don't think is needed or element really D;

oh are we doing duel class (like in the game where you pick two) or just focus on one :3
Old Posted 06-13-2013, 06:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #5  
I like that profile, mine would have been ALOT longer xD!

we can do dual class! I wouldn't mind that at all ouo..

""

Old Posted 06-13-2013, 06:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
mk duel class it is ^^

ill probably go all around protector then (have to look up da classes again.. not that i wasnt re installing the game ;D)

oh i could make it longer... thats just my lazy copy paste at 7am xD
Old Posted 06-13-2013, 06:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #7  
xD Gotta love feeling lazy though its almost 6 am here XD

""

Old Posted 06-13-2013, 06:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
XD its good enough anyway.. go too detailed and you wont have much freedom in the rp. i'll make a profile when i get up though :3
Old Posted 06-13-2013, 06:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #9  
Yea, I don't know who I am going to use yet, I might just end up making a new oc just for you rose xD

""

Old Posted 06-13-2013, 07:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
aw i'd feel special xD i was making a new one hehe >w< though i always do unless i have one planned out
Old Posted 06-13-2013, 07:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #11  
You should feel special :D Cause I mean you are :3

""

Old Posted 06-13-2013, 08:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
i know im special ;D im one of the few remaining knights of chaos of course im special
Old Posted 06-13-2013, 11:25 AM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #13  

oh question, what setting are we doing this in? Or just a generic mix of both DA I and DA II (asking due to slightly different classes and all in the 2nd game)

Old Posted 06-13-2013, 03:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Whatever is easier, and what ever you prefer I am not too picky ouo

""

Old Posted 06-13-2013, 03:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Thorns and Claws
Default   #15  

mks I'll look through stuff and make that profile.. building it backwards because i don't have a name for this guy Dx

Old Posted 06-13-2013, 03:25 PM Reply With Quote  
I need to stop procrastinating and start thinking of ideas for a new oc...

""

Old Posted 06-13-2013, 03:25 PM Reply With Quote