Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default Insulam daemoniorum. Open for Applications.   #1  
Long ago, in the darkest depths of the plant Zanus, an evil stirred hidden away on a isolated island. At first the evil's went unnoticed, As they fed of the evil energies flooding from the emotions of the surrounding world, Slowly it grew. Finally, After years of feeding and evolving from the depth of an Island soon to be known as "Insulam Daemoniorum" the demonkin born from the dark emotion where led by a single entity the oldest and by far strongest of them all, His name was Tricus, Some say he was the devil him self, other say he was worse.. This evil slowly reached across the world, Consuming everything in its path, Until one day, 6 warriors who's hearts where untouched by the evil's might stood against Tricus in an epic struggle for control of Zanus and in the end The 6 warriors Cast the demon back into the pit from which it came sacrificing there lives to bring peace once again to the planet..

We all know the Idea of peace, It does not last long, The year Is 2020, and Although the Idea of the sword is still a common one, The world's technology has reached far beyond the days of old, With the introduction of fire arms and high tech medals, and though some races such as the elves choose to stay away from this tech, With powerful weapons being made War is a found idea for the pursuit of what the Living species call "Justice", With war come Malice, Despair, Murder, Sorrow, Anger, Fear.. All, of these emotions flooding the earth was perfect food for Trinus, Whom although weakened, Feeds upon these emotions.. News has spread quickly of earthquakes, ferocious blood curdling screams, and missing sailors, All occurring around one spot....Insulam Daemoniorum..

Oh, But there is hope, With the passing of the Saviors from times of old, Guilds were placed in their honor in the heart of the city of Xanuz, Training men and women alike, In the Ideals of these men and women whom sacrificed their lives to once save Zanus. These Men and women, Are our last hope..

How do I know this you might ask? Well, Simple, My name Is Lance, I am the descendant of Dens The Fox rogue hero, and I am the leader of my Ancestors guild.
---------------------
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Last edited by Natsunaine; 06-09-2013 at 03:51 AM.
Old Posted 06-06-2013, 10:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Table of contents.

1. Plot Intro
2. Table of contents.
3.Rules
4. Character List and Skeleton.
5. Current Event's and Weather.
6. Reserved.
7. Reserved.

""

Last edited by Natsunaine; 06-09-2013 at 12:07 AM.
Old Posted 06-06-2013, 10:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #3  
Rules

1. Please place Skeleton's under a spoiler to Prevent Clutter
2. I have the right to Turn down any and all skeletons as well as to ask you to edit it.
3.No one line posts, The first offence will be a warning the second offense you will be asked to leave.
4.No God modding/Auto hitting People Can be hurt/die in this rp, Though i do not want to see characters being killed often.
5.Please Follow the Trisphee rules and Guidelines
6.You can have as many characters as you wish but do not make multiples if you cannot handle it.
7. I have the right to throw you in my lair of Weeping angels.
8. People whom, Cause drama or start violent arguments will be thrown Into the pit of everlasting sorrow.. Or I could feed you to Espy, which ever one comes first.. hehe.. (You get thrown out of the roleplay)
9. To prove that you read these rules and everything else you must answer the following questions. Which rule has Weeping angels?
Who is telling the story at the very top of the thread?
10. You are allowed to leave a rp along with someone if the other person has not posted for 48 hours
11.People who have MIA next to there name can be replaced.

""

Last edited by Natsunaine; 06-09-2013 at 12:02 AM.
Old Posted 06-06-2013, 10:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Skeleton and Character list.

Guilds and The Warriors that founded them.

Among, The warriors was the mighty Gerard, A gentle man at heart, But a Mage slayer for a living, He was Zanus' Strongest Templar. Templars, Where men and women Injected with small traces of magic, that not only helped Resist it, But gave them Augmented abilities in order to crush Evil hearted mages such as the Blood mage beneath their blades...This guild was founded in a Chapel in heart of the City, Though the access to the actual guild, Is restricted and can only be accesses by Templars and their Trainees.

Trained by her grandmother, Accompanying the Hero's was the Beautiful and Terrifying Aithea, The powerful sorceress was known far and wide for her powerful Cataclysmic magic she harnessed the worlds elements to create searing flames, Bone freezing ice, and Steel hard Rock.. Her Guiled is hidden in the forest near the heart of Xanus, Only, those with magical prowess are able to find it, and only those strong enough can enter it..

With Evil comes A light to confront it right? Well, That was the case for the hero Ronan, He spent his life in the monasteries of old, Practicing the art of prayer and the arts of fighting handed down from so many monks before him, In there time of desperation and defeat, Monk Ronan was the one to bring the hero's spirits up with prayer and good advice, and in his death a Monastery was placed in the heart of Xanus, And is the home of many monks, Though a monastery it is treated as a guild, offering assistance to others and welcoming pure hearts to come and pray to there god above for strength and guidance..

Swords, Shield, Spears, Lances and weapons alike, Only a True warrior could adapt to so many weapons and still live, The mightiest of them all was Rozalyn. A women which such Courage, Such pride, Such honor and strength. That she alone conquered an army of Demons alone while the other hero's made their way to Trinus, and after all the battling she still had the energy and strength to step face to face with this titanic beast... After she died, A guard post was built in her name, Training many men in the art of weaponry and skill... Only those strong enough where allowed to enter the inner recesses of the guard post, The Guild of Warriors...

Now, Every story needs a sly, fast, Agile hero right? One, who has the cool attitude and amazing looks. Well, That was my Ancestor Dens, A true Foxin by heart, Before the Fight with Trinus, He was just an ordinary rogue, looking for heads to hunt at the highest price.. His skills are still today worshiped and praised by the mouth of all the Foxkin. In his honor, A Mercenary Guild was created, Though the way of the Rogue is not forgotten, It is still taught to ever Man, Women or Foxkin willing to lend a ear to listen... This Guild of Mercenaries is now ran by me in the Center of Xanus, Lending Jobs and a helpful hand to anyone, even those with small pockets... What a drag...

Finally, We come to maybe the most under looked of the heros, Lyseria, The archer, whom skills with a bow were unmatched that even the Folly guards men of the most mightiest kingdoms met there end under her Skill, during the fights on the Island Lyseria often picked off demons by the hundreds before they even met the feet of the Hero's, But before the battling she was but a Lonely elf, Shunned from her village for consorting with humans and shunned from the humans for not only being a Elf, but a women as well. It was her courage and prowess that later brought the humans and the Elves together in peace and prosperity and is often a Idol for little elfling women everywhere... The guild of Arches can be found right next to the Templar Chapel, training anyone with a kind heart and an open mind.

Templars: Rune Knights, Paladins
Sorcerers: Mages, Alchemists, Necromancers (Taint only), psychics
Monks: Priests, typical Monk-class, Clerics
Warriors: Knights, Fighters, Berserkers
Rogues: Bandits, Assassins
Archers: Bowmen, Trappers, Gunslingers

""

Last edited by Natsunaine; 06-09-2013 at 03:52 AM.
Old Posted 06-06-2013, 10:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #5  
Current Events and Weather...

None Currently, Though The idea of "Taints" Maybe added.

""

Old Posted 06-06-2013, 10:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Decided I wont need this... Maybe..

""

Old Posted 06-06-2013, 10:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #7  
Reserved just in case.

""

Old Posted 06-06-2013, 10:45 PM Reply With Quote  
This is open for chatting and ideas.

""

Old Posted 06-06-2013, 10:45 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #9  
...I could totally dig this RP.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 06-07-2013, 02:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Silent Scream
Very interesting...hmmmm

^Toxxic art
art by chocobo & honey
Old Posted 06-07-2013, 02:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #11  
Well, I am still working on it if it isn't obvious.. xD I need names for like 3 of the 6 warriors, I was going to maybe make it to where in the distant future were the evil returns, and where were guilds set up In honor of the warriors but where rivals with one another, and they all have different ideals on how to deal with the great evil.. ehh Idk its still an idea..

""

Old Posted 06-07-2013, 02:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Hold up. Hoooooold up. Are the RPers going to play the warriors? Because in that case, you wouldn't need names for them.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 06-07-2013, 02:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #13  
No, No, I wasn't going to do that, I mean, I guess I could I was just setting a back story and have the evil return.. Read the story line over again espy xD In my current story line they are dead.

""

Old Posted 06-07-2013, 02:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
I figured they were dead. I just had no idea who the characters in the RP would otherwise be o.o;
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 06-07-2013, 02:50 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #15  
Well, I mean the story isn't done, I was just kinda throwing out a general back story, As I said before, I was going to have the RP in a distant Future, where the evil returns and there are guilds built in honor of the Hero's, and members from the guild go to the Island to battle the evils there, but also the guides are Rivals with each other with different ideals and what not.. I mean I can re edit I guess...

""

Old Posted 06-07-2013, 02:54 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Nononononono it's fine. BUT I WANNA DO THIS.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 06-07-2013, 02:54 AM Reply With Quote