Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #17  
What seemed like hours passed by, as Tristan stood over the stove cooking with a silenced room, without a word the man pulled from the cupboard 3 bowls, Pouring stew into each one silently placing one on the floor for Dobermon to eat and the other on a table nearby, then making his way to his room, he paused at Lily's door He simply nocked and made his way down the hall into his room. He sat silently at the edge of his bed fiddling with the dark crest that hung around his neck. "What is going on with me.. I am supposed to be emotionless darkened... Yet, all in one day I have decided to turn against possibly the most possible creature in the digital world..."
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 05-31-2013, 04:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Hearing a knock at the door, lily stood up quickly accidentally waking lopmon up.
"Uhhhh... lily what time is it?" Lopmon asked sleepily.
"Time for dinner" the girl flashed a big grin and grabbed her digimon. She opened the door, hoping to see Tristan for some reason, and felt slightly disappointed when he wasn't there.
"Oh I guess we just... go to the kitchen?" She made her way there to find a delicious smelling meal that made her mouth slightly drool. Sitting down she again wished to see Tristan again but those thoughts were soon banished by her stomach growling.
"Thanks for the food" she said right as she started eating and feeding lopmon.

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 06-02-2013, 03:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #19  
As he sat alone quietly in his room, The sound of feet caught Tristan's ear, But before he could even look up the being's voice filled the air. "You are pathetic, Look at you.. Hunched over like a broken toy.. You should be just disposed of, How dare you even think of him while you whimper like a coward." Tristan didn't have to look up, he clutched the crest around his neck tightly and mumbled the beings name, Small tears dropped from his eyes as he looked up to see a wing digimon leaning against his wall holding it's legendary spirit whip. "Baalmon.. Of what do I owe the pleasure of your visit? Last I heard you were leading the rebellion against Lucemon."

The digimon chuckled and walked with heavy foot steps toward the closed door grabbing Tristan's sword and tossing it to him. "You are the leader of the Dark army, You disgrace the light warriors of old, You disgrace me and my rebellion, And worst of all you disgrace your old partner to whom we all looked up too.. Even you Tristan.. I have come for your head, and the one of the female you now harbor, Now draw your weapon and fight me.." Tristan stood up clutching the hilt of his sword tightly in his hand, The air was still stale, The entire house filled with an ominous intense feeling. "I will not fight you Baalmon, I have told you this before.."

The Digimon chuckled ripping an amulet from his neck. " I never said I was giving you a choice." Tristan's eyes widened as the amulet began to glow as the digimon threw it in the air and whispered. "Guiltish"... It was then the amulet split into several different bullet shaped projectiles and flew at a face pace towards Tristan, out of reflex he quickly raised his blade and deflected them through the floor below. " I will not fight you Baalmon." The Digimon smirked and simply muttered the evil hearted and mean words "If, you will not fight me, Then I will go dispose of the girl." The digimon phased through the floor boards to what was the kitchen and stared angrily at the girl. "Prepare yourself to die.."

""

Old Posted 06-02-2013, 04:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Sitting back after a nice meal, lily stretched out "lopmon maybe we can go take another nap?" She winked "maybe dobermon could join and cuddle? Hehe." She looked down at the dirty dishes "but first we should clean up." As soon as she stood up a figure suddenly appeared before her.
She barely registered his words "what...." lopmon jumped infront of her
"I wont let you hurt lily"

my closet
Old Posted 06-02-2013, 08:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #21  
The angered digimon laugh as a small Lopmon jumped in front of him to block the path towards the human he so desperately wanted and needed to kill, he kneeled down to the Lopmon and smirked. "Humans, They are just crutches, They will turn there back on you when you least expect it, What's left of them anyway, There was a Decent human once, His name was Ross. He and I battled along side a man by the name of Tristan. I am sure you know of him." The Baalmon smirked and stood cocking his right foot back as far as it would go and planting it across the Digimon's face sending it flying in a direction away from Lily. "Now, as I said before you will died here today, Prepare youself..."

The Baalmon moved slowly towards the girl, almost as if he was taking his time but for what? With each step the blood thirsty digimon became closer to the women, and within a small amount of time Baalmon reached the women holding his Dǎshénbiān above his head he silently muttered. "Kamiuchi..." The spirit whip came down with an incredible and quick speed, faster and faster it feel towards the girl but what seemed like the end of his bloodlust was stopped, Tristan had in the last second of the strike stood infront of the glow blocking the hit with his darkened aura arm. "Dobermon, fetch." Tristan said with a light smirk on his face, The digimon darted into the room quickly grabbing Lily by her shirt as he jumped through the air and pulling her away to safety with Lopmon as well.

Wrapped around Tristan's arm was Baalmon's spirit whip, Slowly piercing the veil of the dark aura that surrounded his arm, Tristan yelled out in agony and pain, But he couldn't let this get to him, he had to save everyone... He had to save Baalmon.. For Ross... "Stop this nonsense, Come with me I have changed my ways, I have decided to defeat Lucemon." The Digimon chuckled and shook his head in disbelief and anger. "Even if what you say is true, You are pathetic and weak, there is no way you could beat Lucemon using the darkness you use now... You were a fool to cast away your crest in that cave.. You are a fool..." Baalmon quickly pulled back on the handle of his spirit whip and flung Tristan into and through a nearby wall. "You die here today, for rosses sake.. May you rot in hell.."

""

Old Posted 06-02-2013, 06:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
It all happened so fast, before she knew it dobermon was pulling her to safety.
"NO. WE CANT JUST LEAVE HIM. I NEED TO HELP HIM" the girl struggled to get free, to escape and help anyway she could. Tears stung at her eyes.
"Yeah! Let me at him!" Lopmon too was struggling "no one kicks me like that and gets away with it!"
"We'll show that digimon who hes messing with!" She knew she was weak. She knew she couldn't do much. But the girl trusted lopmon to be strong enough to save Tristan. She trusted herself to not be as pathetic as last time. She had to help. She couldn't loose Tristan.
As the tears rolled down the girls face, the crest in her pocket started glowing again.
"LILY!"
The girl looked over at her digimon. Lopmon was glowing intensely. So bright. She could barely see.
"Lopmon warp digivolve to...

Antylamon!"
as fast as the bright light came, It vanished. Lily had to blink away the spots in her vision. As soon as she regained her vision, lily gawked at what stood before her.
Where her cute little lopmon had stood, there was now a giant digimon. "Whoa.... lopmon is... is that you?"
"Yes, but now I am known as antylamon. Now. lets go fight."

my closet
Old Posted 06-04-2013, 03:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #23  
Caught in the corner of his eye, Tristan could see a far to familiar golden glow a smile flew across the mans face of pure confidence.. "You should have joined us when you had the chance Baalmon, Now I am afraid it is to late, You will never win the battle now." Tristan stood up quickly, almost if the pain from the impact had done nothing to him. "You Still have your honor I assume? Throw me my blade will you?" Tristan pointed towards his sword that laid on the ground near the feet of the attacking digimon.

Baalmon smirked, the idea of battling Tristan made his blood thirst skyrocket and within seconds the digimon picked up his opponents blade and threw it too him. "Pre pare yourself.." Tristan quickly caught the blade by its hilt and charged at the digimon only to clash with the elongated handle and met face to face with the other. "So, Baalmon give up yet?" The digimon scowled pushing his opponent off him quickly. "Why would I give up when I am wining against you..." The man laughed his legs charging up in a dark aura. "Pity, I don't recall saying I was wining.. " The man smirked using the aura around his legs to boost his speed enough to land a single blow on the Digimon, But not before meeting a hidden Guiltish bullet to the shoulder and falling forward to the ground..

"You fool, You had no chance of winning from the beginning.." The digimon walked over the fallen warrior and planted his foot into the rib cage of his opponent, screams of agony and pain filled the air, Tristan Struggled and fought for the chance for air but to no avail did he get any. Tristan knew he was going to die there in that spot, But ironically he was not saddened, If he was going out, At least he did so fighting for the right side.. For ross.., For Lily...

""

Old Posted 06-04-2013, 03:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
"Come on get on my shoulders" antylamon bent down so that the girl could easily get on its back. Once lily was secured antylamon chucked "this is the reverse from before." Lily laughed as well
"So true" only hours before. Lopmon was sitting on her head, now she was on antylamkns back.
"Okay lily hold on." The girl clung to antylamons neck as Her digimon took off with amazing speed and grace "Bunny Blades!" Axes formed axes and it twirled hitting baalmon sending him flying. "Leave the human alone."
Lily jumped down from antylamons shoulders, landing softly next to Tristan. "Are you okay?" Beside her antylamom took off again to fight more with baalmon.

my closet
Old Posted 06-04-2013, 04:11 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #25  
As, What Tristan thought would be his last breath escape through his lungs, The sounds of battle filled the air and all of the sudden Tristan could breathe again, and not too soon after that the soothing sound of Lily's voice ran through his ears.. "What... You.. Saved me but why? You should have just let me die.. You know the reason he is here right... I let his partner die..." Tristan tried to stand but quickly fell over coughing and grabbing at his chest, it wasn't long after that Dobermon jetted over to throw the man on his back.."Lily... Please.. Save .... . Baal...mon..." and with the last bit of breath he had, Tristan blacked out on his Digimons back.

""

Old Posted 06-04-2013, 04:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
"Wait Tristan! Don't die on me" the girl clutched at the boys body. "Please don't die." Tears fell from her eyes and stained the boys shirt. After a moment she realized antylamon needed her right now, Tristan said to save baalmon but how... she let go of the boy and ran towards the battle, tears still falling.
She saw antylamon ready to make a final blow "NO STOP!" she screamed "DONT KILL HIM!" her digimon froze
"But lily he wants to kill you. Please let me finish him."
"We have to help him. We have to" the girl stood between baalmon and antylamon. Her mind was on tristans last words "we just have to."

my closet
Old Posted 06-04-2013, 05:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #27  
As the final stike of his opponent stopped before his eyes, Sweat ran down the Digimon's face. Baalmon didn't want to know what caused the small women to stop, and he wasn't going to stop to find out, With quick haste and determination to stay alive the Digimon quickly fled without a word.

Meanwhile, Lying on Dobermon's back was a still and unconscious Tristan tattered and beaten from the attacks delivered in the last battle he had been apart of. "Lily, There is no time to let your mind distract you, We have to get Tristan some help Quickly" The dog like digimon scowled in haste, He had never seen Tristan fall at the hands of defeat so easily it had almost seemed like he had let Baalmon win.. But why?... It was then the tension and silence of the moment was broken by a struggling voice upon Dobermon's back. ".. I.. I am.. Okay.. Just.. Leave me be.. Get out of here.. All of you.. Before he comes back.."

""

Old Posted 06-04-2013, 11:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Lily ran over to dobermon and Tristan quickly after watching baalmon leave. "you're a fool if you think we are just going to leave you." She turned her attention to dobermon "where should be go? Do you have any friends or a safe place or anything? Antylamon can carry us all quickly to wherever" she loved over at her digimon who simply nodded.
"Ill do whatever lily asks of me."
"So... wherever it is.. you can rely on us." Tears started falling from her eyes

my closet
Old Posted 06-06-2013, 10:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #29  
Tristan moved a little wincing as he sat up and struggled to stand. " I SAID LEAVE ME HERE AND GO DAMN IT!" The man lunged forward gasping for air and coughing up pools of blood, as his digimon watched in concern. He looked to the other two with a saddening look on his face, he could not disobey his partner, Tristan never really did with him, and he agreed that Lily and her digimon needed to stay safe... Dobermon's head was swirling in a deep despair of confusion what was he to do?...

Tristan quickly grabbed the side of a tree and then stood up carefully, His sword clutched in his hand, Though he was far to weak to battle foolish thoughts and ways to save the other swarmed his head. "Get out of here now, Before I spill your blood across this world, I never wanted you around and I never do.. NOW LEAVE" The man trembled in pain staring at Lily in blood lust as his digimon stared in shock and awe. "Didn't you hear me!?!" Tristan swung the sword skillfully to miss lily's neck by only a few centimeters. "LEAVE OR ILL KILL YOU."

""

Old Posted 06-12-2013, 01:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
The girl jumped back in fear. "O-OKAY." She yelled back, her voice trembling slightly. "Lets go antylamon." The girl clumsily clambered into her digimons hands. Her thoughts swirled in her mind. Where should she go. What to do. Could she really leave Tristan here alone. Bleeding to death.
Once she sat safely on antylamons shoulder, she clung tightly to her digimon. "Where do we. Go antylamon?"
"Just hold on lily. Ill take care of you. Just hold on tight."
With one final look back at Tristan, they took off.

my closet
Old Posted 06-12-2013, 01:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #31  
Tristan struggling to keep his eyes opened watched as Lily got further and further away, his digimon at his side slightly whimpering in fear and worry. "Why did you do that Tristan..." The man turned his head with a small aggravated frown, his tone saddening and heart felt. "Several reasons Dobermon, One, we are not suited to be partnered with one so pure, Two, She must never be harmed, being with us her life will be in constant danger.. and Three, That is the only way she would leave..."

The man turned forward to see if he could see the women still drifting away in the distance, She was still there but barely, Like a small spec in a large world walking away... Tristan had a fourth reason, though he would never admit it, To Dobermon, The girl had grown on him, he had developed feelings for her, He didn't want to be heart broken... Dobermon grinned, he knew his partner all to well... "Well, We need too.." Before the soft spoken digimon could utter the rest of his sentence, The color in Tristan's eyes white out and with that Tristan fell forward face planting into the ground silent and unconscious.

""

Old Posted 06-12-2013, 02:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
The girl held tight to her digimon as it speed away. She was glad antylamon was so fast or else she might have turned back.
"Lily hold on tighter, do not be afraid of hurting me. Im going to start jumping now." The girl squeezed even tighter as she felt the sensation of rising and falling. Somehow it seemed they were moving even faster. She had no idea where antylamon was taking her or what she would even be doing. She still desperately wanted to save Tristan from the darkness that cloaked him.

After a while it seemed antylamon was slowing down. Lily started to worry. How long had it been since she digivolved. Could she hold this form much longer?
"Don't worry lily. We are almost there, that's why I am slowing down."
"But its been a while since you digivolved. You told me if too much energy was consumed you would... digenerate?"
Antylamon chuckled "yes but I still have a little energy left. You are a very strong partner. Ah.. here we are. Before I learned of your existence, I used to live here with other digimon and sometimes their partners." She slowly lifted me off her shoulders and set me down on the ground. Before me was a small village. Digimon were running around(or hoping) and they all seemed happy. Lily looked over at her partner but antylamon wasn't there anymore. She had finally digenerated back to lopmon and was fast asleep. The girl smiled andpicked up her digimon.
"Now its my turn to carry you again.. now where do I go...?"

"Hey where do you think your going!" A hostile voice shouted from behind her.
Oh no... lopmon didn't tell me anything about this place. The digimon and people only know her.. not me... she again found herself wishing she was with trristan and dobermon. She wouldn't be in a situation like this ifbshe was.l with them.

my closet
Old Posted 06-12-2013, 04:24 PM Reply With Quote