Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default Legends of the Digidestin: The Digital Duo Asami and Natsu's 1v1   #1  
It was a cold dark afternoon in the digital world as a man named Tristan dressed in darkened pitch black jacket with silver chains and a fur hooded lining, dark chain laced jeans and a small Katana upon his back walked soullessly toward the darkened castle of the evil shadow lord entity. This darkened soulless creature was known as Lucemon. At Tristan's side was a demonic dog like creature with large amounts of power and wisdom, his name was dobermon.

The dog like creature looked up to Tristan whom seemed in a whole word of his own cold and unaware of the world around him. "Tristan, what is the matter I haven't seen you like this since..." The digimon quickly stopped in mid sentence, looked down for a moment then began to speak once more "Well, you know very well what I mean Tristan, what is wrong?" The man froze in mid step staring forward with a cold dead voice he looked to Dobermon with a fake smirk "I am fine Dobermon, no need to walk on egg shells, you are my Digimon. There should be no secrets between us." As he finished Tristan looked toward the castle gates that now stood but a few pace in front of them.

Tristan grabbed from his neck a darkened necklace with a strong depressing aura, gripping it tight in his hand he approached the gates only to be stopped by a bishopchessmon, a tall noble looking digimon whom was the guardian of the gate, the*creature looked to Tristan and spoke. "What business do you have with Lucemon dark one." Tristan glared at the digimon and scowled. "Let me in Lucemon owes me a debt and I intend to collect" the noble looking digimon shook his head placing his staff across Tristan's neck. "You dare talk about your ruler like this! Do you wish to meet your fate!" Tristan laid his Hand on the hilt of his sword with a scowl on his face but before he could use it to attack the fangs of dobermon met his ankle and before he knew it he had been drug away to a safe distance. "Why didn't you let me go after him, I could have beat him with one hand.." The digimon shook his head with disappointment and worry. "That may be so but what off Lucemon's other guards and henchman?"

Tristan let a sigh from his throat and shook his head. "Your right, let's just go okay?" The digimon shook his head as the both began to aimlessly walk the forests of the digital world.
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 05-08-2013, 05:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
'How can this be happening?' Lily thought as she clutched kokomon. Faced with immediate death she recalled her day. It started off perfectly normal. She had woken up late and her mother scolded her for it. Even school was normal. Everything was the same. Yet now she faced death in a weird place that she had almost no clue how she ended up in. It seemed almost surreal and she had thought it was just a dream. But no ammount of face pinching or the likes would wake her up. So she decided to explore around. That's when things went from strange to stranger. She tripped over what she assumed was a rock but it was soft and it said 'ow.' What she assumed had been a mere rock was a living... thing. and she guessed it was asleep but she had woken it up. And it started talking to her.
"LILY! You're finally awake! I was waiting ages for you and eventually I took a nap." It giggled.
"What... what are you." She was truly frightened. A thing was speaking to her.
"Im kokomon! Your digimon! Ive been waiting for you for a long time. Even longer than waiting for you to wake up!"
Digimon? What was that. Casting aside that question she asked a more practical one. "Where.. are we?" She was almost too scared to ask because she knew the answer wasn't what she would want to hear.
"Well this is the digital world!" It seemed so excited to answer her every question.
"Digi..tal world? So you're saying.. we are in a computer?" She wanted to laugh. This must be some prank someone was pulling on her. But everything seemed. So.. real. to real in fact. she sighed. She was going to have to ask a lot of questions and she did. Most of which kokomon could answer. Apparently there was no known way out or she couldn't contact anyone from her home.
Feeling hopeless, that's when she saw the thing that had put her in her current situation.
If only she had ignored it. But it felt like it was calling out to her. It was shining light not too far from where she was with kokomon. She decided to go check it out. Boy was that the biggest mistake of her life.
Upon reaching it she saw what appeared to be a stone with a symbol etched on it. She was about to ask kokomon what it was but kokomon already started speaking
"Lily.. that's... that's a crest! You can use it to help me digivolve!"
She had picked it up right when a deep booming voice growled. "What are you doing in my den?"
She had almost dropped it but something made her hold on.
"Uh... sorry.." she turned around and was met with a grisly site. A huge digimon was standing a few feet away from her. He looked disgusting and she definitely was regretting coming here.
"Ill kill you!" He rushed towards her raising his club. Lily only held her arms in front of her, she couldn't move. His club struck down mere inches from her. She could smell his foul oder. She knew he wouldn't miss again.
"Lily. Hurry use the crest!" Kokomon urgently whispered to her.
Use it... how? All she knew was that she was going to die. Right here. Right now.

my closet
Dark is my puppyi luff hermes<3
Old Posted 05-08-2013, 11:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #3  
With anger still gripping at his heart the sounds of a rampaging digimon close by only brought a smile to his face. "Doberman, digivovle to cerburermon." The digimon with fear and disappointment in his eye, nodded his head slowly his body began to shine as the ddark end crest around Tristan neck surrounded his body in a permanent dark aura, Dobermon's body began shifting behind its ominus glow at the peak of his front shoulder two demonic fanged demon head formend matching the face dobermon now had.. the new digimon growled in a fit of power as it screamed "Cerberumon".

Tristan quickly jumped to the digimons back and took full speed to the tremendous noise only to find a cowarding young girl and her digimon hiding under the shadow of an ogremon. Not that this meant much to Tristan his only goal was a little release in killing the Digimon. Tristan unsheathed his sword quickly as the fastly approached the digimon at the last second Cerberumon jumped to the sky spining vertically as tristan held out his blade. "UNISON ATTACK SPINNING HELL FIRE" Cerberumons body ignite in flames as well as tristan the sword quickly slicing through the ogremon and vanquishing the beast.

As the two landed Tristan quickly jumped off his digimons back and without a word walked away towards the darkend woods silently. Cerberumon stopped and looked to the girl with disappoint ment in his voice he spoke to the girl. "Are you okay? Its unusual for an ogremon to attack without reason around here did you take anything of his?"

""

Last edited by Natsunaine; 05-09-2013 at 03:09 AM.
Old Posted 05-09-2013, 02:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
As she braced for the blow, she heard several shouts but didn't comprehend. She... wasn't dead? But she was sure the monster was several seconds away from killing her. That's when she saw him, walking away, her savior.
Another monster, this time a dog type creature, spoke to her in what seemed like a gentle growl.
Somehow she felt she could trust him.

"Uh... i-im f-fine" she stammered. Her heart was still racing, beating so fast she swore her ribcage would crack. "J-just a.. a little f-freaked out... I.. I saw this" she held out the crest. "K-kokomon told me t-to t-t-take it." She took a deep breath feeling slightly calmer. "She said... I could use it to make her digivolve? I-i didn't know... I swear! I didn't know it was that... ogremons? Item. " somehow she felt the need to validate herself. She didn't want to seem like a petty thief to this digimon. "I don't.. know how I even came to this strange land... or even if this is all just a dream... I... I swear I didn't mean to steal this. It... it seemed to call me. It..sounds crazy but It felt like it wanted.. m-me to find it." She glanced down to kokomon giving her a gentle squeeze. She felt better now but she knew there were more terrors in this land besides ogremon. She wouldn't be able to survive on her own.
She glanced back up the retreating figure. She needed him...

my closet
Old Posted 05-12-2013, 06:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #5  
The newly formed cerberumon's eyes grew wide as the girl held up a golden ccare with the symbol of trust etched upon it, the radiance of light gleaming faintly from the engraving. Quickly! Hide that before Tristan gets back! He is likely to throw a ffit, he...." Cerberumon quickly came to a pause as if thinking on what to say next. "Well, llt's just say Tristan isn't fond of crests especially that one." it was then a voice could be heard growing closer as the man Tristan stepped back into view. "Cerberumon lets go already stop chatting up the weak and lets move." The dog like digimon's eye grew wide as he glance between his battle partner and the girl. "You cant be serious you are just going to leave her here to fend for herself?" Tristan huffed shooting a glare toward Cerberumon. "Don't kid yourself, did you forget we work for the side of evil? Yet you want to perform an act of good? " Cerberumon glared back with a angered growl, tristan quickly rolled his eyes and began walking back in the direction he had came from. "Do what you want with the girl, but shes your problem not mine." Cerberumon kneeled to his knees and looked to the girl and her digimon. "You are welcome to jump on and follow us, I won't let anything happen to you."

""

Old Posted 05-13-2013, 01:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Quickly stuffing the crest into her pocket, she shivered as the man named Tristan approached. Somehow she felt that something was wrong with him. But she did need him to survive, something told her that. She listened closely to their short conversation, feeling slightly angry at being addressed as weak, but she needed to keep her cool. She also felt a rush of gratitude towards cerberumon, she nodded and climbed onto his back "thank you for this" she hugged him around his neck showing her genuine thankfulness.
She would have to find a way to warm the heart of Tristan if she wanted to stay with them. She just knew he would toss her aside and leave her alone if he had the chance...
but she had to put her trust into these two unknown warriors if she wanted to survive. As she thought this, her pocket shone brightly as kokomon started changing forms
"Kokomon! Digivolve to! Lopmon!"
What was once a brown blobs was now a cute little bunny
"oh... you're... so adorable!" She couldn't help herself. But would this cute digimon be able to fight?

my closet
Old Posted 05-16-2013, 01:30 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #7  
Cerberumon quickly reverted to his original form when the girl climbed to his back and hugged him hearing the noise from on his back he was shocked at the rrecognition of a digimon dig involving..."how?" The digimon silently whispered to him self as the caught up with Tristan, not much had changed in his attitude he was still agitated and cold from the earlier events seeing the bunny like digimon Tristan smirked with a devious gleam in his eye. "Well, I guess if we get in a tight spot we could at least use the weak ones digimon as bait, she looks like a snack one of the henchman would snack on right?" Tristan snickered to him self alone for a moment before looking to his own digimon who was glaring at him. "What? You are the one who brought her along iI never promised to be nice." Tristan rolled his eyes and looked up to the sky. "I'm hungry, We should head to our place Dobermon, I'll make you and me some food how does that sound?" Tristan glared to the girl on his Digimon back and snarled with hatered. "Sorry, i don't make food for leeches.."

""

Old Posted 05-16-2013, 01:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Lopmon cocked her head sideways "you know.. im not as weak as you think I am." She wiggled her way out of lily's arms and climbed ontop of the girls head, spreading her ears out. "Look lily im an umbrella!"
Lily knew lopmon was trying to make her laugh and it worked. Lily started having a silent giggle fit. Strong or not her digimon is the best in her eyes, no matter what anyone else thought. She knew Tristan resented her, probably just for existing in this weird world so his words didn't really affect her. But food would probably be a problem and she didn't know what was edible or not.
"Don't worry lily." Lopmon whispered to where only lily and dobermon could hear. "I know of a few things."

my closet
Old Posted 05-16-2013, 02:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #9  
Slowly but surely the group ventured deep into the forest, it seemed the further they went the less habitants were exsistant, that or they were hiding knowing that they were close toTristan and Dobermon's hideout and were smart enough to stay hidden fromm Tristan"s rage. After, the forest became almost ddesolate from living creatures the group stumbled upon a massive valley filled with fruits and flowers vegetables and trees.. the sight of the beautiful terrain always left Tristan and his digimon partner awestruck and in the center of the valley was a large two story hut that seemed similar to a house you would see in the real world. "Finall., I'm starving." Tristan muttered as Dobermon carefully kneeled over letting lily off his back.

Tristan silently walked to the door a small decorated stone with an aappearance close to a tombstone with the name "Ross" written on it, Tristan ran his palm across the stone, a small tear pertruding from his eye he quickly headed inside behind Doubermon. Not before the man turned around looking to the girl and her bunny like digimon. "You coming or what?" Tristan ran his hand across the back of his neck trying not to make eye contact. "Look, if i dont offer Dobermon will never leave me alone so, either come in or stay out not like i care.." Tristans voice wavered almost as if he were lying, almost as if he was concerned for the others safteyy
Old Posted 05-16-2013, 02:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
As they ventured forth, the area around seemed to get colder and colder until they finally stopped. When dobermon knelt, lily carefully got off and hugged him again. "Thank you" she whispered so only he could hear. She gave him a soft pat on the head before he followed his partner. She felt awkward standing alone with lopmon on her head. She was thinking of finding something to use as a blanket when tristans voice made her jump.

"Sure..." she started towards him feeling awkward by his sudden change of attitude. "uhh.. sorry for any... inconvenience. " right as she reached him, she tripped over a tree root that seemed to come out of nowhere. "Whoaaa..." lopmon jumped off and landed a little ways away. Lily fell forward pushing Tristan to the ground with her. Somehow.... her lips met his. Her first kiss stolen by fate. But... she didn't hate it. Even if he acted like a jerk, she felt like he was really a good guy. She closed her eyes and let the kiss linger for a second longer before pushing away.

my closet
Old Posted 05-16-2013, 03:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #11  
As the girl approached Tristan's insides were turning, it was almost as if half of his mind was attacking the other, he was supposed to be evil. What he was long ago was surpassed to be dead to the world yet, something about this girl made him revert to his old ways. Confused and frustrated with the fight inside of his head, Tristan had no time to react to the fall of the other that caused them both to fall and lock lips.

Tristan's eyes instantly widened, at first he didn't realise what was going on but the snickering of his digimon and the girls digimon confirmed it. They were.. kissing?.. Tristan quickly darted up with a baffled irritated look on his face, he wanted to yell but he was speechless it was then DDobermon's voice broke the awkward silence. "Well, I thought you hated the girl now your smooching.. and thats the first time I've seen you silent in years." The digimon snickered and without another word Tristan flew upstairs to what was his room and slammed the door, the sound echoing through the silent house. "Well, that's one way to introduce your self." The digimon snickered walking over to the girl*and kneeling. "You okay?"

""

Old Posted 05-16-2013, 03:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Lily blushed crimson, holding her hand to her mouth. Maybe she was too repulsive to him. Maybe he hated her more for that..
"I...Im okay.. its just.." she flushed more "t-that was... my first kiss" she whispered the last two words. She then buried her face into her hands. "He hates me even more now.."
"Its okay lily" lopmon tugged at the girls arms "you don't need meany face to like you.." finally when Lilly dropped her hands from her face lopmon crawled onto the girls lap and kissed her nose. "See. All better now. Hehe"

my closet
Old Posted 05-16-2013, 03:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #13  
Dobermon whimpered a bit and Nuzzled the girls arm with a sad expression in his face, for such a fierce and scary looking digimon Dobermon was a giant teddy bear. "I am sure he doesn't hate you, he is probably just as confused as you maybe its best if y..." before the digimon could finish Tristan walk to the room and spoke towards Dobermon. "I'm making food now, show them where the guest room is and make sure they don't break anything or we will be having rrabbit stew for dinner." Though the words were mean and cold Dobermon smiled and nodded, this believe it or not was a good sign, it meant Tristan wasn't mad just confused. Dobermon walked to the edge of the stairs slowly after Tristan disappeared into the kitchen. " You know Tristan built this place himself, he said its just like the real world." Dobermon smiled and began to walk up stairs to a red painted door next to a pitch black door with a sword hanging from the door knob. "The red door is yours.. the dark and gloomy door. Well.. you know.."Dobermon stood at the edge of the door looking up to the girl. "I would open the door but, all I have is paws" the digimon chuckle

""

Old Posted 05-16-2013, 03:57 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
The girl gave dobermon a small smile. He sure was nice to her. She was very thankful towards him. When Tristan came out of his room and made the announcement, lily's face turned bring red again. Why did she want to kiss him again? She barely heart what he said, her mind was in such a mess. But she followed dobermon up the stairs and towards a bright red door.

"Mine..?" she blinked, not having heard Tristan at all. "I.. I thought I was going to be left outside." She grabbed the handle and opened the door to a nice cozy room. "It really is like the world I came from... this is.. very normal." She sighed happily. She thought she wouldn't feel normal.at all here. This was a small comfort in this strange new world.

my closet
Old Posted 05-16-2013, 11:49 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #15  
Dobermon smiled and walked down to the room below were Tristan was preparing what smelled like stew. "Are you alright Tristan, I didn't mean to offend bu-." Tristan raised his hand in the air and didn't speak a word, he simply reached down and patted the digimon on its head to make the gesture that everything was okay, the room went silent for a few minutes before Tristan finally decided to speak. "I have decided to fight Lucemon Dobermon.." his digital partners eyes grew with a smile that was big enough to show every detail of every fang on his muzzle. "That's great, what made you change your mind?" The man smiled and shook his head. "I am just tired of running, Its time to get revenge for Ross and what if more people come like that girl? What if lucemon convinces more to join the side of the dark crests.." DDobermon's eyes widend it was the first time in the while Tristan had shown concern for anyone but himself and Dobermon. The thoughts of 'what has gotten into your' swirled in the Digimons mind.

""

Old Posted 05-17-2013, 03:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Rainbow Goddess
Being left alone in this new place, lily felt slightly lonely. Soon she could catch the scent of the meal Tristan was preparing and it made her stomach ache. She buried her face into the bed and let out a long sigh
"Lopmon... I wonder what will become of us..." for the first time since she got the crest, she pulled it out to examine it. It seemed to emit its own special light that mezmorized the girl. It made her think about Tristan for some reason, and it brought back the memories of the kiss. "You know.... I didn't exactly hate that kiss lopmon... I wonder why..."she turned to look at her digimon, but she was fast asleep. Lily chuckled to herself. "Ah... talking to myself... the first step to madness." With that she pocketed the crest and wondered what she would be doing right now if she was still in the human world..

my closet
Old Posted 05-31-2013, 03:59 PM Reply With Quote