Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Rebooting....
Default   #17  
I guess we'd call them by their descriptors if they lose their rattles, then they'd be diamondback snakes and prairie snakes and the like.
Old Posted 05-25-2018, 10:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
My moose comment was a joke. They charge, and they're huge... and I'd hate for you to be on the receiving end of them being defensive.

The animals you mentioned are nice animals... well, most of them. Careful with Swans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 05-26-2018, 07:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #19  
I mean, I've seen moose before, so it would be possible to do a simular pic to Derpy's snake one. From a safe distance with an air-hug. XD
The swans will definitely be a semi-distanced image as well, since I never see then out of the pond area at the park. But the geese I can get pretty close to.
Old Posted 05-26-2018, 07:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Ah, it's good you're alright. I think Moose are cute, but I know they're dangerous, as is any animal.
Quote:
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 05-26-2018, 07:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #21  
*finally remembered to upload more adventure pics*
Derpy is quite the little explorer. I feel like I should post more of his adventures here....for those who aren't on facebook to follow his page...
>.>

Also, his birthday is coming up in just a few weeks! 8D
So there might be something small planned for that even though I'll have to work at least one of my jobs that day.
Old Posted 05-27-2018, 12:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Kaderine, Derpy is really cute! 10/10 would like to see more of his adventures.
Quote:
Old Posted 05-27-2018, 12:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #23  
TIME TO POST A TON OF OLD ADVENTURES! BWAHAHAHAHA!
Lol. I have a great little video clip from his first storm chase last spring. We didn't catch any really good storms, but did get some decent wind and lightning.
(Omg, the video quality is not as good as I remember.... xP)
https://youtu.be/nuB2uO2YRuc
Old Posted 05-27-2018, 05:11 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biomecha View Post
I've heard rattlesnakes are evolving to no longer have their rattle since the ones that have it are being removed from the gene pool.

I've found 3 venomous snakes and 1 non so far in the back yard just this past month. I have to look for them before letting the dogs out every time. Have had too many close calls and one did get bit a couple of years ago.
I heard that some actually quit using the rattle because it as attracting things like snake researchers and photographers and they didn't like the attention.

Kind of like how bear bells and gun shots can attract bears in some areas because they've learned to associate them with people and food.
Old Posted 05-27-2018, 09:39 PM Reply With Quote