Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Queen of Typoes
Default   #817  
it's nice and sunny outside where i am. i might go for a walk later. more like a plod, since I'm a little out of shape and need to work up to a walk. XD

currently reading: Cold Curses by Chloe Neill (#20) | currently watching: Severance
~*~*~
dragoncave | magistream | ravelry | faenaria | goodreads
snap / insta / discord ~ trystan830 | she / her / hers
~*~*~
"you are some kind of like 20th level string witch" ~Mekatra
"You're the highest level string witch I know too" ~ZenKitty
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 04-06-2020, 03:56 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
happy birthday bash in this weird pond :D trystan's animal song is SO CUTE. //frames it up on the wall of my trisphee living room

Mers, you're having cake! \o/
is it a.... lava cake?
okay i'll see myself out orz

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 04-07-2020, 08:08 AM Reply With Quote  
Queen of Typoes
Default   #819  
well, it's not mine, per se, daiko. it's Sandra Boynton's :)

currently reading: Cold Curses by Chloe Neill (#20) | currently watching: Severance
~*~*~
~*~*~
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 04-07-2020, 11:28 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
thanks for sharing it! :D it's adorable and i wouldn't have come across it otherwise, most likely.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 04-07-2020, 11:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Queen of Typoes
Default   #821  
you're quite welcome!

i forget how i first found it....

~*~*~
~*~*~
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 04-07-2020, 12:00 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
the few times i've come across comic strips they've been through reddit or twitter. and now trisphee :)

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 04-07-2020, 12:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Queen of Typoes
Default   #823  
i also have facebook too. funny stuff on my feed.

~*~*~
~*~*~
~*~*~
me... by Glitch!
~*~*~
Old Posted 04-07-2020, 12:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Quote:
Originally Posted by daikokunyo View Post
happy birthday bash in this weird pond :D trystan's animal song is SO CUTE. //frames it up on the wall of my trisphee living room

Mers, you're having cake! \o/
is it a.... lava cake?
okay i'll see myself out orz
Thank you thank you! ^u^
It was actually a rather average looking birthday cake with lemon filling. xD But also I got some lactose free vanilla ice cream too! :D
^-^
If it were a lava cake tho, I'd never be able to put out the candles, hahaha! <X'D

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-07-2020, 12:44 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #825  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post
If it were a lava cake tho, I'd never be able to put out the candles, hahaha! <X'D
i see what you did there :D :D

yay for lactose free ice cream!
also lemon cake sounds awesome. balances out the sweet so it won't be cloying or uneasy on the stomach.

my mom bought some tender coconut ice cream that we've yet to try. \o/

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 04-08-2020, 05:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
:D I had a slice today, though big, it was a bit easy on the stomach. ^-^ I'm surprised I don't feel tummy pains and it's nice.
I might have ice cream tomorrow. :} Depends on whether or not we get more fruit.
I need some more blueberries. :T And bananas that last longer this time. <X/

Oddly, I like the coconut smell but not the taste. <x3 I can't with coconut, hehe.
:D Though I once had Raspberry Mango Sherbet and it was tasty! I liked it about as much as one Pina Colada flavored scoop, but both gave me gas issues. <xP </3

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-09-2020, 11:24 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #827  
i love coconut water and tender coconut flesh. dried/shredded coconut not so much.
once i had diarrhea so i had just coconut water for meals, for three days. and i didn't feel fatigue or even hunger at all! it's amazing, full of electrolytes and very nutritious apparently. coconut flesh and shreds, though, can give me tummy issues too.

i love pina colada, even though it has pineapple in it somehow my tongue doesn't hurt. usually only cooked pineapple doesn't hurt my tongue, i can't have regular pineapple.

blueberries are beautiful! bananas are my go to emergency snack, cause i know they won't do anything weird to my tummy :D

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 04-11-2020, 10:26 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
:o Ahh, I think I read somewhere that coconut has some laxative properties. But coconut water does indeed have it's benefits. :]

Last night I had to stop myself from eating my ice cream, <w<;; I might have eaten like 1/4 of the tub.

Bananas are good. :D They're part of the BRAT diet. Bananas, Rice, Applesauce, and Toast. I use that as a reminder for when I have stomach issues and don't feel like I can hold down any food. :/

Old Posted 04-11-2020, 02:01 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #829  
did you create the BRAT diet or is it a pre-existing one? if it's the latter, how did you find out about it? :o

i have that self-control problem with chips >,> and i shouldn't even be eating them in the first place <,<

i have bananas and rice, too, when my tummy acts up. i also have sago. those are like tapioca starch balls? idk if you know what i'm talking about but they're very neutralising

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 04-13-2020, 12:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
ME?? <xD Oh no. I don't take credit for that! I don't know who created the BRAT diet, but it's something I looked up on google during a time I was having a lot of digestive trouble. :/ also the nausea from my bad periods left me eating little and in turn much weaker and prone to illness and feeling worse. So I looked up what to eat when you really don't feel like eating but you have to eat something.
<X) and that's how I found the BRAT diet.

Hmm, tapioca starch balls...like in Boba Tea? ._. Except smaller maybe and semi-sweet? :]

Old Posted 04-13-2020, 04:26 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
Default   #831  
i see! i once looked up an IBS diet called Heather's IBS diet, but because i didn't have control over my food at the time, i wasn't sure how much i'd be able to follow it. i had to eat at the cafeteria and we weren't allowed to cook. it did give me a guide of which foods to avoid and which to seek, though, so it was quite useful, even if i couldn't make any of the recipes.

yes, like in bubble tea, except smaller and gummier so that they adhere together kind of like cooked rice does. (we call them sago or sabudana here, so i googled to find an english name for them). also they're not even semi-sweet, but bland tasting, a good base ingredient for any flavour you want to try. there are savoury recipes with them, mild porridge-like recipes, and sweet ones too. people here eat it both on an upset stomach and when they're supposed to be fasting because it's supposed to be very neutral on the stomach.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:

Old Posted 04-20-2020, 09:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
:O
Ohhh. Seems like a good food stuff to eat for when you need something mild and easy to digest. I had some trouble with digestion too. <:/ Turns out, all of the foods I was eating were hindering my digestive health and I should have been seeking more seeds, whole grains, beans, vegetables and leafy greens. <:] Which I'm glad to say, I've been eating less and less of the foods I should avoid and I feel better.

However, speaking of foods I should be avoiding, <x} I accidentally found myself consuming 4 slices of Di Giorno Pepperoni pizza and 1 mozzeralla stick. <:'} I just know it's going to result in crazy amounts of gas, and later on acne...nehhhh. <X/ I have to be extra good tomorrow. <:[ My tummy is a delicate f*cking flower. </3

Old Posted 04-20-2020, 06:35 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
*picks nose*, first hangout ever, meh?, merskelly metalien, that weird pond