Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Icy Footed
Default   #1857  
I sense a disturbance in the force once again. >->; In the usual form of dull pre-cramping.
My periods have gotten way less brutal since taking my pills, still, I feel uneasy and warm, and a bit inside out. It may be coming tomorrow or the next day.
I hope I can still continue my prescription with a different health care plan. ;_;

Also, I seem to have gotten bit on my right arm, near my elbow by something. T-T Not serious, just irritating. Might be a mosquito or whatever...

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-03-2020, 11:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist

i'm very tired and my whole schedule has been thrown off.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 04-04-2020, 09:55 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1859  
It's here...(period)
It's taken over my body! >8[ (#day1ofblood)

I feel like I'm on fire, steaming, boiling, furious, rabid!
>8C (Social distancing like a pro over here)

I have a heating pad over my abdomen nevertheless to help with the cramping which is making me want to be very IN-TEMPERANT! >*{ (They're irksome, but we ran out of Midol so I woke up pissed that my cramps woke me up super early)

*proceeds to brood menacingly in the corner, eating fruit like a f*ckin' angry squirrel* >B[ (Honestly feel much better after eating and drinking water...though I wish I had a better diet this week. What I eat CAN contribute to worse cramp pain...)

D8< OW! HOW DOES A CRAMP EVEN TRAVEL AS FAR AS MY WAIST?! WTF?! DB<
(Probably have to move around some more)

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-04-2020, 07:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
yeah, that'll happen. i'm currently on my own period, but the cramps were somewhat tolerable.

a friend of mine has bad cramps, he's thirteen.

Old Posted 04-05-2020, 10:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1861  
:[ I used to only get cramps and nothing else.
Now I gotta deal with back and thigh pain, sweat, a monstrous appetite, fluctuating between being too hot or too cold, and feelin' like I need to flip a table or sob in a ball. <x'}

Old Posted 04-05-2020, 01:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
how old are you again?

it might be some sort of disease to do w/ the womb -- are you able to go visit someone / get on birth control?

Old Posted 04-05-2020, 01:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1863  
Oh, I got to a OB/GYN last year, and I'm on birth control, so the symptoms are not NEARLY as severe as they were the year before! No more nausea or dizziness or unbearable cramping. :D Now it's just, bearable cramping and some PMS. >-> I'm doing so much better with a 4 day period, and the utter HELL I had to endure monthly is pretty much gone.
Yeah, it was so much worse... e~e; really bad pain, the doc said it was Primary Dysmenorrhea.
-U- Thanks for the concern tho. :T I'm 24, goin' to be 25 tomorrow.

Old Posted 04-05-2020, 01:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
christ, you're 25??

Old Posted 04-05-2020, 02:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1865  
I'm almost 25. -w-
But I tend to get that reaction a lot. >U> I look at least 8 years younger than I actually am.

Edit: 26 actually. I stand corrected. >w>;;

Last edited by Merskelly Metalien; 04-07-2020 at 02:39 PM.
Old Posted 04-05-2020, 02:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
It's been a couple days since this happened but I just now got done setting up another computer...

My mother-in-law accidentally knocked my $3200 work laptop off of my desk. She was squeezing through my office area with a bag over her shoulder and my wordless wail of panic wasn't enough to make her stop moving when the bag snagged on the corner of the screen.

I've dropped MacBooks before. I've NEVER seen one break like this. I had a MacBook in my messenger bag in 2013 when I slipped in the rain and landed on it and even though the aluminum housing of the laptop was bent all out of shape it kept working just fine once I put it back together... but this time, even trying to arrest its fall on the way down, what seemed like a minor bump by comparison made the screen completely fail, with a crack running all the way up the right side of the screen.

Yeah... that's an expensive accident... and given the company budget that I mentioned earlier, it's not something they can afford to do much about at the moment. It's only the screen that's dead, so I can connect an external monitor to it, and I was able to pull a backup, and I have another laptop... so I'm not completely dead in the water, but this really sucks.

But there is a silver lining... one that I'll cheer about in the other thread!
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 04-07-2020, 02:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #1867  
grumbles because i'm still having graphics driver issues. pretty sure this one happened a day after updating the graphics drivers, along with having to reboot because the brightness settings wouldn't work.

they work now. rebooting fixes a lot of problems.

also, i've been getting back into developing ukagakas, and the one thing that i hate is errors. so when i see an error log mentioning aya5.dll, i flipped out and yelled and cried for a bit before converting the entire damn thing to YAYA, which is the updated fork.

Old Posted 04-08-2020, 09:36 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
i have two commissions to work on as well as fest submissions, but i have to write a stupid essay about Derrida who didn't know what the fuck he was talking about. at least /i/ don't know what the fuck he was talking about.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 04-09-2020, 01:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #1869  
Derrida is a headache if you're not super into philosophy. I kinda-sorta get what he's talking about if you need someone to talk to.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 04-09-2020, 01:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Aaaannnd JoAnn (here at least) is now closed thanks to the virus!
Good thing I've already paid 90% of my bills so all I have to worry about is coming up with money for groceries and the little bit (about $100-ish) I'll need to cover my rent for next month!

XP
*curls up in the corner to die*
Old Posted 04-09-2020, 03:51 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #1871  
Coffee was alright today but tasted a bit bland ;u;

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 04-09-2020, 10:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Hakuna matata
Getting sick of the Corona virus restrictions, cant go anywhere except for a walk, and its a pain in the ass to say the least. I miss my mum and cousin/sister but cant see either of them. And video calls/voice calls just dont cut it.
Old Posted 04-11-2020, 06:25 AM Reply With Quote