Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #1697  
My doggy made it to 13 today, despite having been given a death sentence a while back.
Old Posted 03-01-2020, 11:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biomecha View Post
My doggy made it to 13 today, despite having been given a death sentence a while back.
My two older kitties will be turning 15 in May, despite one of them having a history of bladder problems and diabetes and the other having a recurring tumor in a place where there's not enough skin to be aggressive about removing it. So yay for pets that are survivors!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daikokunyo View Post
i had lunch with amu, my irl friend, today. we went to a decent thai place and had okay boba tea. we had fun conversation. i had a starchy rice soup which had lemon and some kind of flavoursome leaf (maybe it was basil? or something specific to thai cuisine?)
That sounds delicious.

Thai cuisine uses Thai basil pretty frequently. It also uses lemongrass a lot.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 03-01-2020, 12:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1699  
Had fun last evening at my irl friend's birthday get-together.
Went to sing Karaoke and then eat some Korean BBQ which I've never had before. o-o It was pretty good! I think I was afraid it would all be kinda spicy. >u>;

Overall, was nice to see my old friends again, after so many years apart from them. They've all changed a little, but I guess I feel that way because I haven't been in touch with any of them, and feel like I really missed out on a lot. <.<; It's like watching a TV show, stopping at the 3rd season, and then hearing an episode from the 7th season like you have no idea what happened in between so you're kind of lost. Like a few of them now have boyfriends, are working places, and have actually active social lives and have made friends in college.

In a way, I still blame myself for not reaching out to them sooner, since I could probably have used their support during my dark periods. But at the same time, I still treasure them too much to want to thrust anything heavy on them..

I'm just glad I was missed, and they were excited and happy to see me. I missed them too. :c I just wish I wasn't so out of water around them, I probably appeared a bit aloof and quiet. >~>; Not like how I probably was before...but I guess that's not bad, since I was being genuinely myself this time, and not putting up a façade to protect myself and them from my depression and anxiety.

I was anxious the day before and the morning of the party event, but I calmed down, and felt much better with the group. <:] I even got to show some pictures to them on my phone and open up a tiny bit with them with what was going on with me in my life. Wish I could've stayed for longer, but I needed to go home and rest. <x]

I also sang like a queen for the Karaoke part of the evening. >w> ~+
At least, in my head I did. I may have been quiet and soft-spoken for most of the time, but I forget how loud I can get when I wanna. >X}
Then again, I learned to annunciate and project in my acting classes, soo.. <:T

Honestly thought I would either be ignored most of the evening, OR have all the attention on me for most of the evening. <:} Turns out, I wasn't ignored, nor thrust into the spotlight.

TLDR: Currently reeling from the idea of me hanging out with irl friends, and genuinely having a nice time. <x'} Kinda deprarious but also refreshing. <3

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 03-01-2020, 02:05 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
It's mah birth month X3 I am now queen.

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 03-01-2020, 09:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Writer
Default   #1701  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
It wasn't a huge set. It was a Kickstarter film on a tight budget -- though, to be fair, it was Star Trek, meant to be a pilot for a new series, but CBS didn't pick it up.
Can you tell more about this? I used to be a huge Star Trek nerd when I was younger, and even though it has toned down a bit, I'm still interested when there's rumor about new series that did or did not happen.
Old Posted 03-02-2020, 05:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death by Mirrors View Post
Can you tell more about this? I used to be a huge Star Trek nerd when I was younger, and even though it has toned down a bit, I'm still interested when there's rumor about new series that did or did not happen.
Oh, we put the final film on YouTube, so you can just watch it. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE2Wgop9VLM
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 03-02-2020, 02:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Default   #1703  
I got some cool new boots! On clearance! And with an additional 10% off because I patiently waited while the poor employee (who seemed to be working alone) was trying to keep shadowing some shoplifters.
Old Posted 03-02-2020, 06:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biomecha View Post
Aww!

Congrats to doggy making it to 13. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merskelly Metalien View Post

TLDR: Currently reeling from the idea of me hanging out with irl friends, and genuinely having a nice time. <x'} Kinda deprarious but also refreshing. <3
That sounds like fun, Merskelly!
I've never had Korean BBQ before, but I used to always use this Korean BBQ sauce on rice and tempeh and tofu. It was my favorite sauce for a long time, I don't know what made me stop buying it. :o I should see if they even sell it still!

Karaoke is so much fun! <3

I completely understand that feeling of knowing you should contact friends more...
I've been kinda stuck in a little rut lately in regards to my friends. I know I need to call them and check in on them when I can, but I've been so busy with other things that I feel like most of my energy is completely spent long before I have the energy to talk to friends...
Even online friends I've been neglecting a bit too..

I had a dream about one of my friends I lost contact with! It was kinda a wake up call. Like, maybe one day, I will message a friend, only to find out that they passed away or something...
Still, even though I know all of this.... I still continue to keep to myself. :(

I hope you and your friends are going to hang out again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyBeary View Post
It's mah birth month X3 I am now queen.
Ohhh, Happy birthday!!!
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 03-02-2020, 11:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #1705  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ava View Post

That sounds like fun, Merskelly!
I've never had Korean BBQ before, but I used to always use this Korean BBQ sauce on rice and tempeh and tofu. It was my favorite sauce for a long time, I don't know what made me stop buying it. :o I should see if they even sell it still!

Karaoke is so much fun! <3

I completely understand that feeling of knowing you should contact friends more...
I've been kinda stuck in a little rut lately in regards to my friends. I know I need to call them and check in on them when I can, but I've been so busy with other things that I feel like most of my energy is completely spent long before I have the energy to talk to friends...
Even online friends I've been neglecting a bit too..

I had a dream about one of my friends I lost contact with! It was kinda a wake up call. Like, maybe one day, I will message a friend, only to find out that they passed away or something...
Still, even though I know all of this.... I still continue to keep to myself. :(

I hope you and your friends are going to hang out again!
<:] Yehh, it is difficult since it's usually difficult for both sides of the friend's relationship to keep in contact, so I'm trying to continue making an effort to stay in contact. <:/ and hopefully reach out to them a little more...

I get dreams too where I dream of someone I once knew. o_o; and sometimes the dream is nice, <:] and nostalgic, and other times it's kind of bad. <:/ Both reactions DO warrant that wake-up call tho. :} I tend to use the good dreams as a means to reach out to the friend and say, "Hey! I just had this really sudden dream about you!" ^-^
It usually results in a response, :] though it doesn't keep going. :/ So I am workin' on keeping them in mind more, even though I'm trying to focus on myself and my health more.

<:] I did have a nice time. And I hope we can hang out again soon. ^-^ Maybe for MY birthday in April. <3

o_o Karaoke was interesting. I think only two of my friends were surprised to hear me sing well. <x} To be fair, hehe, I practice in the car now a lot whenever I go driving. It's the only private place I can do it. >w>;

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 03-03-2020, 03:11 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
My heart is full of love uwu

And it's also my birthday :3

Old Posted 03-08-2020, 06:57 AM Reply With Quote  
MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #1707  
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyBeary View Post
My heart is full of love uwu

And it's also my birthday :3
"Yay! Happy birfday!" Derpy waddles over and hugs your ankle.
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 03-08-2020, 12:49 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpy McBlueEyes View Post
"Yay! Happy birfday!" Derpy waddles over and hugs your ankle.
*Pets* Thank you Derpy! <3

Old Posted 03-08-2020, 08:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #1709  
finally got the striped shelf elf.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Old Posted 03-09-2020, 11:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Yay! Taking 3 of my dragons in for a "trial run" in the gift shop at the museum! Should work on getting more made soon. And other animals.
Old Posted 03-10-2020, 01:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #1711  
Ooo! You're selling dragons? :O

That's super cool. :)

Dragons are really neat.
It's also so interesting how dragons are seemingly in every culture worldwide!
It kinda makes me wonder if dragons did exist at some point in history. :o
"My car it is my life... and like my life it carries me around."

--- My Bubba and Mi
Picture drawn by ~isa~
Old Posted 03-11-2020, 11:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
Yep, they should have officially been given barcodes and placed in the gift shop today!

At some point, I'd actually like to build up a slight stock and get a handful of dragons and other plushies in an Etsy shop as well, but for now, I'm taking any sale opportunity I can.

Pshhh....what are dinosaurs if not dragons without the breathing of fire? (And in some cases, wings?)
Old Posted 03-11-2020, 11:10 PM Reply With Quote