Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Developer
Default An Open Letter to Trisphee   #1  
Dear Trisphee members,

We would like to take the time to apologize for the slow updates as of late. As some of you might be aware, we are extremely short-staffed, and our previous attempts to recruit new staff members didn't go as well as we had anticipated. We are still in need of pixel artists and coders, this has been one of the reasons the evolving items have been slow, and why we haven't had an event yet. (We would have had one, but all our efforts were redirected to the Japanese disaster.) This is why the staff as a whole seem tense.

We are in urge users with programming experience or skill in pixel art to come forward and apply, to help make our wonderful community here at Trisphee thrive and expand. We would love to have an incredible event ready before classes are let out, so that there's things to do here when summer vacation rolls around, and we want to be ahead of the game on making new and exciting items. For those who are interested in applying please go to http://trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3624 to find the information you will require, and see if you have what it takes to make a diffrence.

We would also like to hear what you, the users want to see. What items are you interested in? What kind of items do you think the site is lacking in? Thank you for helping us, create a better Trisphee, for the members we have at the moment, and also for the Trisphee members of the future.

Thank you for your patience,
Coda
Old Posted 04-02-2011, 05:48 PM  
Keyblade Master

If I had any talent in pixeling, I'd offer a hand to help. I've only done some coding, during college when I took two classes for web developing / coding / design. But I don't think I learned up to the level you're probably looking for.

I wish you folks good luck in finding people you need for these spots to be filled.

As for items, not sure. Besides some kind of Keyblade based item. >> << *nudgenudgewinkwink*

Old Posted 04-02-2011, 08:31 PM  
Gackt's bodyguard
Default   #3  
I never knew things were this bad?

If you can read this it means you have passed the first grade, congratulations.
Old Posted 04-02-2011, 08:33 PM  
Aigoo!
if i knew how to pixel i would definalty help you out
Old Posted 04-02-2011, 08:36 PM  
Gackt's bodyguard
Default   #5  
Oh and about items, I agree on KH based stuff. Knock offs or not, anything that gives you the square enix feeling. More hair, hair is always good. Any hair but especially spiky ones. More simple clothes, but not too simple. Simple designs like dots, stripes and stars. Male clothing in general. Stuff that are realistic but also weird cool stuff to please us anime nerds.

Old Posted 04-02-2011, 08:49 PM  
Keyblade Master

I'd like to see more Victorian era styled clothing. Mostly to go with my Ciel Phantomhive mule. xD Plus I really like Victorian era styled clothing a lot.

Old Posted 04-02-2011, 09:00 PM  
Gackt's bodyguard
Default   #7  
That's good too. There's so much you can do with it too.

Old Posted 04-02-2011, 09:01 PM  
Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki View Post
I never knew things were this bad?
We were trying to keep people's spirits up before during our recruitment drive. A sense that the site isn't making progress is overall bad for everyone. But we've come to the conclusion that if we want to make Trisphee thrive, we have to push harder, and that means being honest about what's going on so we can get people helping out instead of thinking "someone else will do it."
Old Posted 04-02-2011, 09:05 PM  
Gackt's bodyguard
Default   #9  
I think there has been lots of updates though, nobody is expecting the site to become Gaia in one year. lol We've gotten many items, especially. Which is important.

Old Posted 04-02-2011, 09:08 PM  
Trisphee's Personal Doodlekin
Yuki, I wish other people felt that way, but there are even threads on this site talking about people leaving or inactive. Constant complaints about how our items look, and the site being "too boring."
Old Posted 04-02-2011, 09:10 PM  
Gackt's bodyguard
Default   #11  
Well everything could need improvements. Don't see it was bad feedback even if it feels like you've wasted time for nothing. Every site has to start out like this. If I had to choose, I'd say that I'm satisfied rather than unsatisfied. And I'm not trying to flatter anyone here. But yes, things can always be better.

Old Posted 04-02-2011, 09:19 PM  
Self-proclaimed Non-Conversationalist
As I've said before, I'm here for the people. I was on Trisphee before the avatars and I'll be here after the avatars as long as the people stay decent.

I do wish to join staff.. but obviously my age is a terrible setback. All I can do is sit and hope for the best.

Lucid loves Duchess and takes her signature virginity. <3
Ashy refuses to share Duchess with anyone D:<

Duchess is idol TRASH
Feel free to bully me about it

Old Posted 04-02-2011, 09:21 PM  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #13  
I would love to see better layout and more original. That mean taking off some of the stuff we don't need on the site that was given to us from the original forum. What I am trying to say is that we need to make everything from scratch.

Probably not going to happen anytime soon, but I can dream.
Old Posted 04-02-2011, 09:38 PM  
Self-proclaimed Non-Conversationalist
Ohhh Like instead of just customizing the vBulletin default.. have something more different.

I'm for that.. but it'll require getting someone good at design and layouting

Lucid loves Duchess and takes her signature virginity. <3
Ashy refuses to share Duchess with anyone D:<

Duchess is idol TRASH
Feel free to bully me about it

Old Posted 04-02-2011, 09:42 PM  
Heavenly Angel
Default   #15  
Yes yes, what you said. :D

Something more original and creative and something new and fresh.
Old Posted 04-02-2011, 09:43 PM  
Gackt's bodyguard
We also need some games, games! I'd love a game or two. How hard would it be to make a little arrow shooting other arrows? Or something like that. Yeah, that would be fun. I'm not a tetris person.

Old Posted 04-02-2011, 09:45 PM