Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

isn't that funny
Default   #33  
i didn't say make asses of ourselves i said party >>;
Old Posted 08-25-2012, 08:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee's Mad Hatter
Well usually when I see people party, they drink too much and do silly things.

On topic, I saw some cute things at the costume shop for pets. Maybe I should dress up my dog as a hot dog. Then again that might be kind of hokey.
Old Posted 08-25-2012, 08:19 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #35  
maybe i am dull then XD we drink eat then go home and sleep (or fork i guess)

it is very hokey but will it make you happy and not hurt the dog?
Old Posted 08-25-2012, 08:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
I love pumpkin bread XD
Join my Roleplay?
~> Espy Wants me for my Eye-patch <~
I am the Lascivious Knight
~Thank You Kaguya, Dawn, Nikko~

Old Posted 08-25-2012, 08:21 PM Reply With Quote  
gnometastic
Default   #37  
Ugh, I need to start working on my cats halloween costume(yes, I'm one of those people), I'm torn between making him Iron man, which was my original decision back in march...or making him captain america(god I'm a geek). Either way he's gonna be less than thrilled at me I think
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 08-25-2012, 08:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Live? I don't know how you would be able to do that.. you would need a visa and even then.. I do not know how you could come a citizen of Scotland.. unless you married someone with ...

I hope that is not what your meaning.. o . o;

Eh, Fey.. My mom use to dress up our cats for Halloween.. all the kids loved coming up and patting both of them..
Old Posted 08-25-2012, 09:07 PM Reply With Quote  
gnometastic
Default   #39  
my last cat loved it...my current one probably not as much sadly
I've gone to look for myself, if I should return before I get back keep me here.

beautiful art by littl3chocobo
Old Posted 08-25-2012, 09:20 PM Reply With Quote  
A Genetic Infection
Dunkin Donuts has the best Pumpkin Spice Products that are edible I swear Its my fave time to get coffee from them
Last edited by NeonSynth; 08-26-2012 at 06:07 AM.
Old Posted 08-26-2012, 06:03 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #41  
>n> dudem that is so spam, fix your post
Old Posted 08-26-2012, 06:05 AM Reply With Quote  
A Genetic Infection
Sorry about that got a bit to excited there!
Old Posted 08-26-2012, 06:07 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #43  
i could tell XD

thankyou for fixing it, how are you? will you participate in noody day?
Old Posted 08-26-2012, 06:08 AM Reply With Quote  
A Genetic Infection
No problem and Of course I will fix I do not want any problems!! and I am still on the fence of it I do like this look right now!! I finally got myself a nice background!!
Old Posted 08-26-2012, 06:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #45  
I miss the pumpkin spice.. -drools- I use to work at Dunkin Donuts and would stuff my face with the donuts and muffins.. ooo.. me sad now.. :(
Old Posted 08-26-2012, 07:50 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Oh dear, Halloween *is* coming isn't it? And in my view it's never too early to start talking about a holiday, especially if you're the one who has to plan it. -.-

That's not me, fortunately, but it can take me months to think of an idea and then longer ot put it together. I've wanted to be the MC from Cabaret for about three years now but haven't managed to put the pieces together.

My cousin would hold a party each year on the weekend closest to the date and that was his thing for the family. I kept costume parts on hand since when I was showing dogs the largest show in Western Canada was on Halloween weekend so I used to go partly in costume or find one in 10 minuets when I got home, then went straight to the party. My friend and I were master's of the 10 minute costume since I lost my back-up kitty ears and tail. I have new ones now. ;).

I might get called into the local party shop for work since I was there as a seasonal employee last time. It probably wouldn't hurt to remind them that I'm available since I need the work.

I have some spikced pumkpin tea my friend gave me, but we don't usually have "Halloween" foods besides what people bring to the parties, like marshmallow ghost cookies. We save the food part for Thanksgiving, which for Canada is in October.

My niece sometimes holds a costume party since her birthday is on Oct. 29th. It remains to seen what happens this year.

I usually made costumes for my pets but it's usually something comfortable and not too intrusive. Our springer spaniel was incredibly fond of shirts and sweaters for some reason, so we used our old kiddy bee costume and reversed the chest patch so it fit on her back and attached the wings. She seemed to think this was a dandy thing! My cavalier spaniel I made a cloack for from the hood to a cape I used to make demon wings on year. The only dog in the house now is my brother's and I don't think he'll appreciate a costume too much. He's already not keen on collars.

One of my favourite costumes was a "sorceress" (NOT a witch ;)) costume my step sister and I made ourselves that were matching, and I had a pet rat at the time so he sat on my shoulder while I was handing out candy. That was fun. :)
Old Posted 08-31-2012, 05:39 PM Reply With Quote  
~!Halloween Queen!~
Default   #47  
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeonSynth View Post
Dunkin Donuts has the best Pumpkin Spice Products that are edible I swear Its my fave time to get coffee from them
I WAIT. ALL YEAR. FOR THEIR COFFEE.
I dont drink coffee outside my own coffee pot, and every year they release theirs to the grocery stores. <3

They also have pumpkin creamer to go with it. And I'm just like.. FUCK. YES.
Mama bat to a beautiful baby bat <3
Old Posted 08-31-2012, 05:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee's Mad Hatter
There is a place in CA that I adore even though I don't live in CA.
Noah's Bagels

Each fall they have the most amazing pumpkin spice cream cheese I have every tasted. Put it on a Cinnamon roll bagel and its heaven!
Old Posted 08-31-2012, 06:06 PM Reply With Quote