Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In
Closed Thread

The Lost Bird
Default CLOSED (Meh, I don't have the dedication to keep a charity. XD )   #1  

Welcome to the Gift Giving Paradise.
Our objective is to help anyone who follow our rules.
We do not shun hit-n-runs, we know everyone is a multi-tasker and it's difficult to stay in one place for too long.
GGP donations will be fairly small.
If you are looking for a charity that will donate more than 10k, please look else-where.
Please read everything in the "Rules" section if you want a donation.

{{04/08/2012}}
Mini Easter event now available! Play it while you still can! Prizes aren't great, but hey! Better than nothing! Event will end on April 21st!

Last edited by Toriki; 04-09-2012 at 12:41 AM.
Old Posted 07-25-2010, 05:33 PM  
The Lost Bird

Read all of the following before posting, please.

1. Limit quote trees to 3. You can use blank quotes if you want to. Maximum blank quotes is 10.

2. Do not private message or comment anyone on this thread for donation. Anyone caught doing so will be ban from the charity, permanently.

3. Although I cannot stop anyone from using chat speak, leet speak is absolutely not tolerable. I expect you to at least type like a normal person would, and leet speak is not a common language.

4. GGP is a free roam charity, so we will donate however much at whenever and to whomever we see fit.

5. Do not complain if you don't receive a donation. We welcome hit-n-run, but only if you posted the form correctly. Double check the requirements before submitting the form. You are always welcome to re-submit another form, but you'll only get accepted if you read all the rules and follow the procedures carefully.

6. GGP do not and will not accept donations from questers, no matter how much you beg us to accept it. Period. You are welcome to donate to people who post in this charity, but the GGP itself will not accept it. Never!

7. Please be respectful to everyone in this thread. You are welcome to remind others and refer them to re-read the rules, but do so in a respectful way. Treat them the way you want to be treated.

8. Do not advertise your quest thread unless someone is asking about it. Your signature is more than enough to get someone's attention. Not only advertising is disrespectful and rude to the thread's owner, but it also makes you look like you're begging for donation. If you want to affiliate with us, please PM the thread's mule.

9. Rules violators will be warn once. You will be ban from this charity the second time we catch you in action. Advertisers and beggars will be auto-ban without warnings.

We reserve all rights to alter the rules at anytime.

Last edited by Toriki; 04-07-2012 at 09:22 PM.
Old Posted 07-25-2010, 05:38 PM  
The Lost Bird
Default   #3  

Our words are absolute. Obey or pay. Click the spoiler to see what power the staffs hold.

The Guardian

Seiya

The Owner

Toriki-chi

Last edited by Toriki; 03-22-2012 at 09:34 PM.
Old Posted 07-25-2010, 05:39 PM  
The Lost Bird

Scavenger Hunt!

We are currently experiencing some festivity difficulties as some bunnies decided to run off with the Easter Eggs that we've prepared for our event. So it's up to you to help us get them back! Not to mention we'll reward you for your time and effort. It'll all be worth it! So what are you waiting for? Hop to it!

Objective: Find one of the stolen eggs.
Hint 1: I found a piece of paper that turned out to be the secret plan of the those mischievous bunnies. According to the piece of paper, they've hide it in several different places. Some are obvious, the others are not! They seems to take only 5 types of eggs... in several amounts. Oh dear...
Hint 2: Since the bunnies were silly enough to drop such an important paper, I bet there is a chance they'll be careless like this again in the future! That means, we may get small pieces of paper that will tell us where the eggs might be hidden in! Check back daily for clues if you find this difficult! Don't be discourage, brave helpers!
------------------------
Instruction: You only need to report one of the eggs back to get the prize that egg contains. You can try to collect all 5 to win all 5 prizes... if you can. Once you've found where an egg is, message the thread's mule with the title as "Egg Found!" Make sure to include the image's link as well as the link to where you found the egg.
Restriction: You may only win one time (dare you find all five eggs). Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT give out the locations of the eggs nor tell anyone about what prizes you get. If I find out you've been cheating and helping others to cheat, you'll be permanently ban from GGP's games. Or worse, ban from the GGP itself.
------------------------
Clue #1: Blue Feather Egg is at a place where you always seen "it" with me.
Clue #2: Powder Flower Egg is at a place where present and future does not exist.
Clue #3: Red Gift Egg is at a place where it is to my profit.
Clue #4: Golden Heart Egg is when you know more about me.
Clue #5: Mystic Purple Egg is where it's a bundle.
------------------------
Help me retrieve these eggs!
Mystic Purple Egg (1 0)
Golden Heart Egg (5 4 3)
Powder Flower Egg (5 3)
Red Gift Egg (5 3)
Blue Feather Egg (10 7)

Steal the Page!

First person on every 10th page will receive 1,000au unless stated otherwise.

Pg. 100 .::.

Quote Me!

Be the first to quote the giftbox below whenever I post it. The prize range anywhere from 1,000au to 3,000au and will be determine with a Random Number Generator.
<-- Quote this!

Monthly Raffle!

Fee: Free
Type: Public
Rules:

Prize: ||

Random Trivia

Fee: Free
Type: Public
Rules: Submit entries to the thread's mule entitle the PM as "Random Trivia".
Prize: 1,000g

Last edited by Toriki; 04-17-2012 at 03:18 PM.
Old Posted 07-25-2010, 05:43 PM  
The Lost Bird
Default   #5  

This is what our normal member card looks like. On special holidays, we have limited edition member cards given out on that whole month. No, nothing is special about the limited edition beside them looking pretty.

Not just anyone can become a member of the GGP. Users are chosen based on their activeness in the thread and/or recommend by a GGP Staff. When the GGP thinks you're qualified to become a member, we will contact you asking if you would like to become a member. You have the rights to accept or decline the offer.

If you're a member of the GGP and has changed your username, please PM the mule about your username change so we can edit your member card.

Last edited by Toriki; 03-07-2012 at 04:11 PM.
Old Posted 07-25-2010, 05:46 PM  
The Lost Bird

Welcome to the exchange center. This offer is only available to GGP members. From time to time, the GGP will put up a list of items available for trades. Members can choose to purchase the items at half-price of the item's retail price, or they can ask to exchange item(s) in their inventory for the wanting item. Fill out the form below and PM it to the thread's mule. One item at a time per form, please. Use this unofficial price guide.

PHP Code:
[b]Item:[/b] {name of the item you want to purchase}
[
b]Retail:[/b] {the maximum estimated value in the guide}
[
b]Price:[/b] {after taking 50off}
[
b]Exchange:[/b] {item(syou want to offer if not for 50off

Last edited by Toriki; 03-07-2012 at 04:12 PM.
Old Posted 07-25-2010, 11:31 PM  
The Lost Bird
Default   #7  

Last edited by Toriki; 03-07-2012 at 03:58 PM.
Old Posted 07-25-2010, 11:31 PM  
The Lost Bird

Please PM me if you would like to affiliate.

PHP Code:
[url=http://www.trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?p=31584#post31584][IMG]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii266/yuminniemouseyu/GGP/200x40-7.png[/IMG][/url] 
QUESTS
N/A

CHARITIES
N/A

SHOPS
N/A

Last edited by Toriki; 03-07-2012 at 03:52 PM.
Old Posted 07-25-2010, 11:35 PM  
The Lost Bird
Default   #9  

{{03/07/2012}}
Grand re-opening! Greetings to all and welcome back to the GGP! After a short hiatus, I've decided to reopen the charity and this time go all out donating. Have fun receiving!
Last edited by Toriki; 04-09-2012 at 12:42 AM.
Old Posted 07-26-2010, 10:23 AM  
The Lost Bird
Last edited by Toriki; 03-07-2012 at 03:42 PM.
Old Posted 07-26-2010, 10:25 AM  
The Lost Bird
Default   #11  
Old Posted 07-26-2010, 10:31 AM  
The Lost Bird
Old Posted 07-26-2010, 10:32 AM  
The Lost Bird
Default   #13  
Old Posted 07-26-2010, 10:37 AM  
The Lost Bird
Last edited by Toriki; 03-07-2012 at 03:41 PM.
Old Posted 07-26-2010, 10:40 AM  
The Lost Bird
Default   #15  
Last edited by Toriki; 03-07-2012 at 03:40 PM.
Old Posted 07-26-2010, 10:41 AM  
The Lost Bird
-cut ribbon- Open!
|
|

♪♫♪ Self-proclaimed "shy alien ambassador". ♪♫♪

Warning: Tori likes to huggle and snuggle and glomp people randomly. You have been warned. (Oh, I also bite.)
Last edited by Toriki; 03-07-2012 at 03:38 PM.
Old Posted 07-27-2010, 08:48 PM  
Closed Thread