Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

A*DIC*TED
Default   #17  
Ugh I spent so much time getting multiple sets for both of the events there, and earning the donation items, and customizing my profile. SADNESS.
*makes a nest in Tris*

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 11-25-2017, 02:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
i'll keep you *pets*

you tell me what items you want i'll make them!! (granted if you drew a picture it would go a lot better.)

Old Posted 11-25-2017, 02:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Double Rainbow
Default   #19  
I donated last week, I believe, and I don't remember.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
the galla beast does not create the words that are posted in official capacity. the galla beast merely summons the proper incantations from the void and shares them with the world.
Old Posted 11-25-2017, 02:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
I’m surprised I’m not crying my eyes out, seeing how much time and money I invested on that site.
Old Posted 11-25-2017, 02:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #21  
There are plans in the works to bring it back, and hopefully soon. Apparently Fozzy has already found a new developer, and s many of the more active users are on the discord chat.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-25-2017, 03:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Heavenly Angel
I’m not joining again after they did me dirty. Fozzy kicked me off discord in fear of me defending baz. When I was as confused as the rest of the users, I was at work and found out I can’t go on the site anymore. I was upset, I tried to file claims to get my money back. Then later that day, he made a statement that he kicked me off because I violated the tos of Voltra. Ummmmm I did that after I was randomly kicked off for no reason. I wasn’t kicked off because I filed claims with PayPal.
Old Posted 11-25-2017, 03:41 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #23  
*coos* I want body pillows with my face on it

Previous donators/benefactors may be reimbursed on Voltra v2. Qteapon has a list of all donations, so she can make it happen.

It would be nice if the discord gave out currency, so everyone won't start from completely from scratch again when it launches. Fozzy already has enough on his plate tho.

dec 14
S A U C Y
「art by mdom」
✦✦✦
Old Posted 11-25-2017, 04:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
On Facebook, they do state that they jave a complete record of donations and all users will get their ohms back.
I'm just a little ticked that I spent so ling getting 5 full npc event sets all for naught.
Old Posted 11-25-2017, 06:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #25  
I was on Voltra...but not much, but then again it was only up a month or two before this happened. It just doesn't bode well for the website, or the future iteration that they're working on right now .-.
Old Posted 11-27-2017, 01:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
-shrugs- I'm generally a pessimist, but I'm actually staying pretty optimistic about Voltra, even though I've been through lots of other site closures.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-27-2017, 02:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #27  
Well, from what I've experienced, most websites go down and NEVER come back, unless it is a planned down time....and sometimes not even then.

And yet Syndrone Online, even after all the crap, is still up and running for now, to my knowledge.

But I've never seen a website go down this quickly (or a person looking so douchey so quickly either....I read the Facebook)
Old Posted 11-27-2017, 02:48 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
I do think the most important part is that many of the really active users are still together in the discord chat, and haven't just all scattered yet.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 11-27-2017, 03:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Mother Ship
Default   #29  
I don't even have a discord. I see no advantage for having it really .-.

I'm glad they have a facebook.
Old Posted 11-27-2017, 12:55 PM Reply With Quote  
Magic
This is why I play a game a few months before I ever give any money to it. (Sorry, Trisphee, you're still earning my trust. Couple more months, we'll see.) Voltra was so new, I knew I wasn't gonna donate for a while on there. I feel for anyone who paid up, I'm glad I'm cautious about these things.
Old Posted 11-27-2017, 03:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Default   #31  
That is a wise position to take, Claire. Buying sure currency for anywhere should come after you know you enjoy the place, and are certain the administration isn't gonna just take your money and run. (Or implode)
Old Posted 11-27-2017, 03:35 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
is that a hint, Toho D: are you planning to implode any time soon???
Old Posted 11-27-2017, 04:32 PM Reply With Quote