Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #17  
Dear Mom,
When you said you wanted to bring up the family to celebrate my birthday, I thought you really meant to celebrate my birthday. I'm glad you like my sister's boyfriend, but it was my birthday, not his, and my sister wasn't even there! But maybe that's why you wouldn't stop talking to him while he was there, and talking about him after he left early to go to work.
I appreciate that he is a guest. I just feel that you SHUSHING me so loudly and announcing that I have already said I want Caesar Salad, so that was my choice for dinner and I couldn't pick anything else, and then fawning over him about how we'll order anything he wants shows to me that the visit was to see HIM, not ME.
And my sister agrees! Speaking to her last night after everything, she feels that if she ever breaks up with Jim, you'll disown her to keep him. Why don't you just run off with him? You get Jim, and we'll get Dad (and hopefully get him to the point where he can actually voice an opinion someone didn't spoonfeed him), and I can shave a couple years off my therapy sessions?

It was good to see my brothers. I wish you would have let me actually talk to them, instead of cutting us off so you could domineer the conversation, but at least I got to SEE them... The only reason I haven't cut you out of my life completely is because they are still stuck under your thumb.

In another six years my youngest brother will be done with college, and I will be out of your life, and you can go as crazy as you like about whoever you want on my birthday. Just leave me out of it.
Old Posted 11-17-2014, 05:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Dear Weather,

three days in a row of rain? ick.

NO love.

-Me.
I use She/Her and They/Them pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallagher
i'm not being biased, den just speaks my language
Roll4It Dice RP Server | Buy me a Ko-Fi? | Make a Nerd's Christmas?
Old Posted 11-23-2014, 09:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #19  
You,
Please stop trying to be my friend. you are a crappy friend when you are dating someone. You will ignore me and I am not in the mood to get upset because you keep deeming it fine to ignore me. Come talk to me again when you are single, because then we can be friends. Because then I won't be ignored and pushed away as soon as you are around your girlfriend, which hurts. A lot.
Old Posted 11-24-2014, 10:51 AM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
Dear Social Security Services;

It's been thirteen years now. I've done everything you've asked, gotten every test conducted, sat through every hearing. I still hurt every day from all the various issues, and any time I bring up the idea of applying for work anyway, I immediately get shot down.

Please, before I expire, please give me just a little while where the money in my hand is actually mine and not whatever little stipend I can beg for from the tribe or spare change from family. My nose can't take too much more rubbing into what a failure I am.

Sincerely,
Me.
Old Posted 11-25-2014, 02:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Default   #21  
Dear corporate,

y'all are idiots.

no love whatsoever,

-me.

Quote:
Old Posted 11-26-2014, 09:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Dear Self,

You need to learn not to take everything to heart. You are blaming yourself for what is happening in Ferguson. You repeatedly try to force yourself to fully accept and believe different incompatible views so that you can be accepting to two groups of friends who talk like, if they so much as looked at one another, they'd kill each other. You blame yourself for people being stupid.

Your nature is good in that you put your all into trying to help someone, regardless of who they are. However, this self-blame is irrational and interferes both in your life, your happiness, and your ability to stand other people. So, please, self, stop blaming yourself for every bloody thing.

Sincerely,

Your non-self destructive side
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 11-26-2014, 10:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #23  
Can you two please stop fighting?

I get that you two hate each other, and nothing works between the two of you but god it is frustrating to listen to you bitch and moan about each other all fucking day. You choose to stay with him and shoot down every plan i give to leave. I would have been gone years ago, because he is a dick. I have put my life on hold because you keep thinking that you are going to leave him soon then lose the backbone.
Old Posted 11-29-2014, 06:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Dear Thrift Stores,

Y U NO HAVE UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATERS?!

-Den

Quote:
Old Posted 12-04-2014, 04:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #25  
I'm sorry I got upset over your attempt to guilt trip me. I don't do well with those, and my point was a valid one.

I have a lot of people who want to spend Christmas with me, and I have chosen to celebrate it at my own house this year. I have owned this house since last year, and I still feel like it's a house, and I want it to be a home. So I am holding a Christmas party.

Just because you are my sister and "everyone else" is going to be there on Christmas and that you are going there "even though you have to work" doesn't mean that I have to be there. I was there for Christmas LAST year, despite my desire to celebrate it at my house for the first time last year, because I let you strong arm me into it and pull Mom into the mix to pull all her unhealthy manipulations. I gave in because I just couldn't take it anymore.

I'm not doing that anymore. It's my decision, and I will be HERE at MY HOUSE for Christmas. I'll still be up around Christmas, I had actually been thinking the 26th, even in spite of your offensive reaction to my decision.

Thank you for ending the conversation, though. I was going to step away from the conversation, but you beat me to it in an actually graceful manner, so I have great respect for that. It shows we still have hope for some sort of relationship at some point, which is a nice improvement from the usual.
Old Posted 12-08-2014, 01:21 PM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Dear call centers,

please be considering me for hire! I have the experience, and I need a job that isn't going to bring me to tears due to being in severe physical pain to the point that I almost can't do the job I'm being paid for.

-Me

Quote:
Old Posted 12-08-2014, 04:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Trisphee's Mad Hatter
Default   #27  
Dear Slick Deals

Would it really be too much to ask that someone find a r9 280x/r9 290x under $170?
I'd like to finish this computer and get it up and running so I don't disappoint Eric.

And to find another Bundt pan off Ebay would be nice, had to sell mine for christmas money.

Bel
Old Posted 12-10-2014, 02:07 AM Reply With Quote  
Tattooed & foul-mouthed
Dear Mother,

I'm apologizing in advance for what I'm going to do. I love you and Dad very much, but given our recent track record with holidays, my decision to no longer spend major ones around you two and the Sibling is really for the best. We all have our demons. I'm wanting all of us to at least try to beat them down before I'm willing to subject myself to being around you and Dad again. It may seem a bit selfish, but me, and my mental health HAS to come first from now on. I'll still come to The Sibling's wedding, and I promise I will be tastefully dressed, but that's only because you guilt tripped me into agreeing to go, despite the fact that I'd intended, and had begun saving up, to visit my best friend up in Canada for her birthday. I now, instead, will be going up to see her for Christmas next year.

As I said, all four of us have our demons. I'm wanting to at least knock mine out of sorts for awhile so I can try to heal and can start to become the best person I can be.

It hurts to write this, because I know I will hurt you, and likely drive a further wedge between us, and for that, I apologize. But the line has to be drawn somewhere, and boundaries enforced and respected, and maybe someday down the road, we can speak to one another as mature adults, without hurtful words being said and reactions to said hurtful words coming out.

-Your daughter

Quote:
Old Posted 12-10-2014, 04:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #29  
Dear Self,

Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Just because you outlined the viewpoints of Absurdism/Nihilism/Atheistic Existentialism doesn't mean you should let it send you back into the negative, hopeless state the topic tends to send you into. Yes, it's descriptions are rather cold, and if you let it get to you it will violate your sense of self-efficacy...again...
You personally would like to never hear of any of the "Four Horsemen" again. Fine. Don't give them another thought about them in your philosophical viewpoints. Their view is not worth your ability to be happy and your ability to believe in yourself.

Do yourself a favor, and stop doing this to yourself,
Yourself
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 12-11-2014, 10:54 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
To my conflicting housemates who thrive on drama and shit talking,

Despite you getting angry with me and basically condemning me to be absolutely silent while you make all of the noise you want. Despite you ignoring me, purposely avoiding me, and shutting your door in my face, I've decided to buy everyone gifts with the 3 days of work I got on my last paycheck.

Merry Christmas :)

Sincerely, self.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Last edited by Ginger; 12-28-2014 at 05:17 PM.
Old Posted 12-23-2014, 11:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #31  
I know you didn't mean it to be like that but the night i just happen to come over, you know that night before our date, because I had a crappy day your ex pulls out a positive pregnancy test and suddenly everything goes to hell. It looks really suspicious, even more so when you delete me off everything. I am not going to extend an olive branch after you cut everything off, and yeah I am upset because I actually liked being around you and then this happens. I am hurt, and I know you are upset but at the same time… I really wish I hadn't been over at your place drinking when you found out because it isn't like I could leave and I lashed out because it felt like this was all a set up.

Your upset 'no I don't have a date tonight now will you please stop asking' whatever
Old Posted 12-27-2014, 08:04 AM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
To everyone who celebrated Christmas with me this year,

Thank you for having a positive spirit in light of the holiday, and for celebrating with me. I hope you liked your gifts and that your new year brings great things ahead. I'm sorry if you might find my previous post in this thread. Things just get out of hand sometimes and the best way for me to deal is getting it off my chest. It's sometimes hard finding someone who will listen.

Sincerely,

Self.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 12-28-2014, 05:15 PM Reply With Quote