Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

The Lost Bird
Default Lost Soul glitch   #1  
I've been posting a bit this morning and was supposedly gained 3 lost souls in those post. However, instead of my Lost Souls currency count going up, I gained 3 tickets instead.

Lost Soul: 6
Ticket: 3

I even got the achievement that grants when you have 9 lost souls, even though I don't.

Although the announcement to the event says we're supposed to have a few free tickets to start off, I didn't get any of those tickets. Though it may be a delay in granting so I'm not worry about that.

Edit: Oh oh, and the reason why I didn't suspect though to be the starter tickets is because they didn't show up all at once. They show up one at a time, specifically everytime I get the granting message from the post.
|
|

♪♫♪ Self-proclaimed "shy alien ambassador". ♪♫♪

Warning: Tori likes to huggle and snuggle and glomp people randomly. You have been warned. (Oh, I also bite.)
Old Posted 11-03-2014, 09:27 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
I haven't actually handed out the starter tickets yet. The raffle tickets go in your inventory; they're not currency.

I'll... um... I'll fix the bug. :P
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-03-2014, 11:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Default   #3  
Yes, I had similar thing. Had achievement for 9 souls while I only had 5.

Also, on firefox, it's impossible to play Lost Soul games, they just don't click and at times, the game is filled with tons of Lost Souls you can't click and then the timer can go into negative. Happened once or twice in Chrome, too.
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 11-03-2014, 01:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
On a different note, I got logged out during the Soul Game, and received a giant coded error message at the end instead of the summary of how I did.

It didn't count as playing a round, so I can just redo it, but it shouldn't be able to log me out while I'm playing the game...?
Old Posted 11-03-2014, 01:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #5  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadrain View Post
Yes, I had similar thing. Had achievement for 9 souls while I only had 5.

Also, on firefox, it's impossible to play Lost Soul games, they just don't click and at times, the game is filled with tons of Lost Souls you can't click and then the timer can go into negative. Happened once or twice in Chrome, too.
I don't think that's Firefox giving you trouble in specific. It sounds like your computer's overloaded and can't keep up with the animations. I can do some tinkering to see if I can make it a little less sensitive to that, but the game SHOULD be working on darn near everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarCat View Post
On a different note, I got logged out during the Soul Game, and received a giant coded error message at the end instead of the summary of how I did.

It didn't count as playing a round, so I can just redo it, but it shouldn't be able to log me out while I'm playing the game...?
Only forum activity keeps you from being logged out. I haven't yet figured out how to fix this. But yes, we do at least not penalize you if this happens.
Games by Coda (updated 4/15/2024 - New game: Call of Aether)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 11-03-2014, 03:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Resident ghost caracal
Okay, it could be so. I have a lot of things going on. Thanks for clarifying.
~ Hello, I am Sadrain, a ghost Caracal, but you can call me Rainy.
Nice to meet you. =^-^= ~
~Questing: Yearlies, RIGs, Lot of MIs, RUNES (always), Aurum
Shop: Selling MOST EIs | NOT updated buying thread ~

|~ Status:
Questing so much things I don't know where to start ~|

~Manning Crow's Nest on Haunted Galleon under Captain Lawtan's rule ~
Old Posted 11-03-2014, 03:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Lazy
Default   #7  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadrain View Post
I'm using FF 32.0.2 and having no problems with any of the games.

I've got my pink hair and I'm ready to go!
Old Posted 11-03-2014, 05:28 PM Reply With Quote  
The Lost Bird
Coda works too fast. o_O Thanks boss!
|
|

♪♫♪ Self-proclaimed "shy alien ambassador". ♪♫♪

Warning: Tori likes to huggle and snuggle and glomp people randomly. You have been warned. (Oh, I also bite.)
Old Posted 11-03-2014, 05:54 PM Reply With Quote