Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

MWAHAHAHAHA!
Default   #1473  
Hooo man....walking home at night with a migraine sure is an experience I haven't missed...
Kaderin's mule dragon!

^Art by Merskelly Metalien
Check out my Instagram: @derpymcblueeyes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchchylde View Post
Whoa, serious Derpy is Serious! I solemnly swear not to meddle in the affairs of Derpy!
Old Posted 12-07-2019, 08:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
staring at this one server i'm in and wondering why the fuck a 17 year old is allowed to view nsfw chats.

protip: if a minor says they're mature enough to view nsfw, they're most definitely not mature enough.

also, it's pretty much illegal for minors to be viewing nsfw content in the first place.

clarification: i am not allowed to access the nsfw chats, this is about another person. i'm just. wildly confused.
percival is busy being queer as hell. he was also here.
somewhat busy working for trisphee.

a reckoning will not be postponed indefinitely.
Last edited by Stabbsworth; 12-07-2019 at 09:04 PM.
Old Posted 12-07-2019, 08:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Addicted to Trisphee
Default   #1475  
I can’t type enough to get my self to make money just so I can’t make a avi it’s so funny but I am so stressed about today and are complaining neighbor Who keeps saying your livestock/ goat dogs are running for the dear.. soooo how is everyone’s else’s day going I probably just overwhelmed. What all is your best thing to do!
XoXo, Lynn ❤️🔥
Old Posted 12-07-2019, 08:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
my brother is an abusive, narcissistic twat.

that's about all i have to say.

(source: we literally asked him to turn his tv volume down last night, he proceeded to throw a tantrum and try and deflect blame. today, apparently he was still pissed off about it and decided to throw another tantrum, in which he punched a fuckin wall and dented it. apparently he might've done some damage to my mother's tv, as well as flipped a couch.)

i am genuinely worried for both mine and my mum's safety at this point, as well as the safety of the cats.

Old Posted 12-09-2019, 08:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #1477  
Seven years, three days. A shot to your memory.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-11-2019, 01:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Got into a... conversation that took a really nasty turn... with my mom. Polished off two shots of strawberry vodka in rapid succession. Gonna get into some Fallout New Vegas before I need to go home in a couple days and be videogame-less for a month.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-13-2019, 03:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #1479  
my brother is still being a right wanker over being asked to have some basic consideration for other human beings.

it's no wonder why i might as well have depression and anxiety.

anyways, in other news, this will be a bit more petty, but i have to download an update for warframe that's pretty big. on this computer. ehhhngh.

edit: politics ment.
also there's a tory majority in the uk. tories got in. euughghgh.

well, the nhs is inevitably going to be privatized. thanks, dad, now have fun with dealing with me being unable to get medication. and have fun with my older brother being unable to get medication. everything is private now, and it's partially your fault for voting for the tories! asshole!

Last edited by Stabbsworth; 12-13-2019 at 11:43 AM.
Old Posted 12-13-2019, 11:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Current Status: Period has arrived. ;-; Not as agonizing as earlier in the year, and I'm thankful that now I have only minor surprise cramping, ugly digestion performances, and a cycle of sweaty/shivery moments sprinkled here and there. <x'c Ugh. Also some random mood swings that cause me to either cry or want to cry..

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-15-2019, 01:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #1481  
Trying to get all the fun shit done before I gotta go home for break...

...which is why I'm up drinking and gaming at 1:40, with an Uber at 6:45, and a flight to catch at 9:40.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-15-2019, 04:40 AM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
x( When you wanna shoot lemon muffins but realize it's probly best ya don't....

Tch. Whatevs.
KittyBeary's mafia (humanized?!) bear mule! Who uhh, doesn't know how to mafia, so he just shoots things.
Old Posted 12-15-2019, 05:19 AM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #1483  
When you're recording a playthrough of a game and did not realize THE RECORDING PROGRAM FROZE BEFOREHAND. ;u;

So I had to re-record that part but at least I can move the audio from the other recording over to the new one, AT LEAST THE AUDIO WORKED. Dx

ty bluebird for the art! :D
Old Posted 12-15-2019, 05:21 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
oh gods mankind was not designed to be up this early
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 12-15-2019, 09:16 AM Reply With Quote  
Pixelist
Default   #1485  
responding to me w/ "thank you [x] very cool" is becoming super fucking annoying because i have no idea how i'm supposed to take it. just don't fucking do that.

also been realizing that a lot of my. things match up with BPD. which is not good considering i can't really get treatment, especially since the tories have already slashed disability and autism funding.

can people please stop being fucking confusing.

Last edited by Stabbsworth; 12-15-2019 at 03:08 PM.
Old Posted 12-15-2019, 02:59 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
can't see my dad the same way after this. there's state violence going on in my country and one of my friends is unreachable right now because internet services and means of communication are being cut off in his state. i don't even know if he's okay and it's scary, it's also unconstitutional and goes against our right to peaceful dissent, i could go and on and on but the point is it's so obvious that it's WRONG and it's the state that's doing wrong. but my dad actually justifies state violence to me and then he even said cutting off internet is a good thing, he JOKED about it while there's people wondering whether people they know are dead or alive and have no way to reach them. if it was anyone else in my family i wouldn't be surprised but i actually thought he was decent. well, i'm shaken up and heartbroken, but that's insignificant; the large-scale fascist shit happening is what's of real significance, so i just want to rant this much and... move on, i guess.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 12-16-2019, 01:08 PM Reply With Quote  
A*DIC*TED
Default   #1487  
I forgot to get my meds filled yesterday, which means I had to skip last night and today's doses. It also means I get to be a tetchy headachey mess and will probably have hella heartburn when I go to eat something later. Idiot self should have filled meds.
Answer my riddle to earn a prize!

You'll always feel it, but can never see it. It's strong but shatters easily. You can give it away but never hold it. What is it?

Pm me the answer, no cheating please!
Old Posted 12-16-2019, 01:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
I have a little over 8 days left to make my mom's Griffindor Christmas wreath. e_e; And I haven't even started yet...ulp.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 12-16-2019, 01:19 PM Reply With Quote