Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #97  
around here, they will refuse to take in cats if they're 'strays' =/ so if you find a cat thats obviously someones pet they consider it a stray and refuse it.

。[Crunchyroll] 。[Study Japanese] 。[OTKH] 。
。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 07-14-2017, 05:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Rebooting....
We have four now and every one of them is a rescue. The newest, youngest one, Romeo, has kind of become something of a boss. He's the only one who hangs out in the living room where the dogs are, and he's trying to teach the next youngest, Hello Sweetie, how to hunt and catch mice. Sweetie tends to lose them under floor mats though.

I really need my own phone so I can get pics of my kitties I can share.
Old Posted 07-16-2017, 06:43 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
Default   #99  
I had to make a home made e-collar for Kuromi.. -o-

She was doing so well at not licking her surgery site during the first 2 weeks.. then all of a sudden she has the area licked raw >o<

Been washing it with warm water and applying Aloe Vera to it, its looking WAY better after just 2-3 days <3

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 07-27-2017, 12:39 PM Reply With Quote  
Pocket Demon Ninja
I figured I'd update everyone on Kuromi >w>,

Her Surgical site is healed, fur is growing back nicely on her tummy.

I bought a pretty blue e-collar for her eventually. My homemade one because too waterlogged and she was able to lick at the site due to the thing being all wet and bendy.. =w=,

Worms had showed up again not long after her surgery. I have been feeding her and the boys food with Diatomaceous Earth (Food Grade) and Pumpkin Seed Oil mixed in. The worms are clearing up again, this time the E-collar will help in keeping her from re-ingesting worms and worm eggs.

NOW!! Ugh.. Kuromi stop doing things to yourself...

Her one claw on the right front paw, it was all bent backward and bleeding. I went to Dollar General (I found 5$ in mah wallet! where the fk that come from geeze..) to get gauze and tape. I had wrap. I got some cleaning pads too.. Managed to get the broken claw off her. Cleaned up the paw, put some neosporin on it to help it heal.

Now that the broken part is fully off her paw, she isn't in as much pain.. she took the cast wrap thing we made her off.. just flung it off.. =o= geeze..

So I'll just clean her paw every morning and every night to keep it clean..

she's resting in her kitty bed now. She no longer pulls her paw away when I touch it.

Pics of her paw:

。Youtube 。Twitch 。

Old Posted 08-22-2017, 02:14 PM Reply With Quote