Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

petite fantaisiste
Default   #17  
-looks at the Hell thread- I'd be lying if I said that didn't look slightly intimidating XD.

Do you mind me asking what "Satanism" is to you? Wikipedia gives a ton of definitions but..Wikipedia gives a LOT of definitions.

Old Posted 12-09-2016, 09:09 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Since your other questions have been answered... Here are the available fonts for you to choose from, with no additional formatting other than colored red (since I assume that's the color you want:

Arial
Arial Black
Arial Narrow
Book Antiqua
Century Gothic
Comic Sans MS
Courier New
Fixedsys
Franklin Gothic Medium
Garamond
Georgia
Impact
Lucida Console
Lucida Sans Unicode
Microsoft Sans Serif
Palatino Linotype
System
Tahoma
Times New Roman
Trebuchet MS
Verdana

Bolded and colored red:

Arial
Arial Black
Arial Narrow
Book Antiqua
Century Gothic
Comic Sans MS
Courier New
Fixedsys
Franklin Gothic Medium
Garamond
Georgia
Impact
Lucida Console
Lucida Sans Unicode
Microsoft Sans Serif
Palatino Linotype
System
Tahoma
Times New Roman
Trebuchet MS
Verdana

Italicized and colored red:

Arial
Arial Black
Arial Narrow
Book Antiqua
Century Gothic
Comic Sans MS
Courier New
Fixedsys
Franklin Gothic Medium
Garamond
Georgia
Impact
Lucida Console
Lucida Sans Unicode
Microsoft Sans Serif
Palatino Linotype
System
Tahoma
Times New Roman
Trebuchet MS
Verdana

And italicized, emboldened, and colored red:

Arial
Arial Black
Arial Narrow
Book Antiqua
Century Gothic
Comic Sans MS
Courier New
Fixedsys
Franklin Gothic Medium
Garamond
Georgia
Impact
Lucida Console
Lucida Sans Unicode
Microsoft Sans Serif
Palatino Linotype
System
Tahoma
Times New Roman
Trebuchet MS
Verdana
Old Posted 12-09-2016, 09:11 PM Reply With Quote  
It Won't Stop
Default   #19  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
To answer your questions:

You're free to swear all you wish.
To expand on this, you might want to limit it just a touch on really general topic threads out of politeness, and throwing an M on your Hell Hangout will pretty much give you room to do w/e other than posting actual like. y'know like what. like them nudily bits doing the doodily do and things. doing the doodily diddle do. diddly deedle doodle doodily.

what with the penises and/or vaginas and/or butts is what i'm saying.

also

Lee: nice font guide.

Old Posted 12-09-2016, 10:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Pixels
Hey there welcome to Trisphee Satan!

Pleasure to have you here <3

It is so weird to me that everybody you meet online is older! When I was 16 evveerrryyybbooodddyyyy was 14-17 on avatar websites. When I turned 18 I remember somebody telling me I was old and it was devastating XD

Old Posted 12-09-2016, 10:55 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #21  
Thanks Gallagher! I'm late replying on everything because playing in the closet, but I'm here, I swear.
Old Posted 12-10-2016, 12:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Tasty Zucchini!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satan View Post
Hey, my name's Satan I come from a dying world known as SyndroneOnline, so a good friend Kaderin Triste invited me here. My first plan of action is to set up hell, my second plan of action is to enslave everyone who dare talks to me befriend everyone because I'm a loving person. Soo uhh anyways about me, I'm 16, I like playing games: Pokemon, GTA V, Ark survival, BlackDesertOnline, Guildwars. I also enjoy cartoons, anime, skateboarding, sleeping, eating, making friends andd uh more stuff ask me to find out ;).

ALSOOOOOOOO, I'd like to know if there's any general restrictions/censoring of things, such as cursing (I have a potty mouth), religion (I study Satanism along with have a lot of Hell/Demon themed post and I know some people will/can find that offensive and or find me offensive)I'd also like to know if the following are chill, does this place have a Hell hangout or am I free to set one up? I checked the clubhouses and couldn't find any.

WHAT'S THE FANCIEST FONT ON HERE?
Well since you're here I may end up actually getting a little more active now myself XD *goes to find your hangout*
Old Posted 12-10-2016, 08:12 AM Reply With Quote  
The King of Hell
Default   #23  
@Potironette Enter if you dare! (I wont bite)

@Lee AHHH!! Thank you so much for taking the time to do that!! I was hoping there were fancier fonts :( oh well! Atleast I have a font list now to choose my faveorite :D

@Gallagher Alrighty thanks! I'll keep that in mind :3 I tend to be good at not getting tooo out of control with my words but sometimes I have a bad potty mouth o0o I've gotten introuble elsewhere for it, so I always try to see what the rules are first.

@Glitch Heyy thanks :D also everyone I meet at places like here are +20 o-o I've gotten to the point where 20-30 is a good age for friends xD

@Sam YOU ACT LIKE I SET UP HELL WHEREEVER I GO >_>
Old Posted 12-10-2016, 11:58 AM Reply With Quote  
petite fantaisiste

Old Posted 12-10-2016, 12:24 PM Reply With Quote  
The King of Hell
Default   #25  
Curiosity good :D I think it's good to learn about other religions even if just out of curiosity. Expand the mind :D
Old Posted 12-10-2016, 03:35 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
20-30 you say... ; v; **is 31** I... I missed the window.....
Old Posted 12-10-2016, 05:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Io, Jupiter
Default   #27  
Toho: I wish you had bought it, I love Syn and the dye system, but I think you are doing a much better job of running an avi site. I thought icon and Fraeshna tried their hardest, but too much ill will from some of the users. Its sad that to a degree they were treated so poorly at the end. People say all sorts of shit online that they would never dare to say irl cause they know they would get their ass kicked in. Oh well. I am glad I had somewhere to go, thank you. After Ernya I felt so lost, now after Syn I'm : meh
Old Posted 12-10-2016, 05:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
I don't really know about what happened with Syn before icontrol, honestly. I have heard there was drama things and bad feelings, but I'm unfamiliar.

Admittedly, I'm also unsure about what happened with icontrol. My understanding was he felt like things weren't working, and it was too little return for too much effort.

...which is not wrong. Avatar sites are a lot of work and not a lot of money. You don't do this and expect a profit. XD I mean, it'd be incredible, but...it's not happening. Most work done on Trisphee is essentially volunteer. I don't regularly commission people, and I can't afford to pay Galla and Glitch as much as their work deserves... though I do give them stuff when I can.
Old Posted 12-10-2016, 05:29 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #29  
If you ever need help, just ask. I realize there's quality control, naturally, but in case there's gruntwork that needs doing that'd free you guys up for more creative endeavors.
I don't want to see this site die like so many others just because you're overworked. q ^p I love it here, it just doesn't bear thinking about...
Old Posted 12-10-2016, 06:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Forward Thinker
Oh, don't worry. Trisphee's not going anywhere. :)

Thank you, though. I'll keep that in mind.
Old Posted 12-10-2016, 06:50 PM Reply With Quote  
On in to the future
Default   #31  
That's certainly a relief to hear.

Hey, hypothetical question: If you did get another chance to buy Syndrone, since you already have Trisphee, would you still do it?

Also, I'm waiting for Glitch to come online so she can tell me if my avvie passes the cute test. Since she is the standard for all QT quality control.
Old Posted 12-10-2016, 06:57 PM Reply With Quote  
The King of Hell
@Lee Awww it's okay buddy! The age is now 20-35 is perfect <3
Old Posted 12-10-2016, 07:22 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
noob, please love me