Default   #97  
18. What are 'toe beans'?

They're toes, and they look like beans.
The fleshy parts underneath paws.
Old Posted 08-18-2017, 06:46 PM  
On in to the future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death by Mirrors View Post
I want to try challenge the master in Science.
Oh! Yes, yes, excellent~ Soon as we can synchronize. Tell me current time and the time you would like to start! (So I can do it right.)

Old Posted 08-18-2017, 11:21 PM  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #99  
15. Schrodinger's cat is a thought experiment to disprove the fallacy of the the copenhagen interpretation (of quantum mechanics).
Old Posted 08-19-2017, 01:59 AM  
Writer
I'm like 9 hours ahead of Trisphee server time, if I remember correctly. Right now at least it's 9am for me. I can do late evening, to avoid you having to get up in the middle of the night. Unless your own time zone notably differs from Tris as well.
Old Posted 08-19-2017, 02:59 AM  
Lynx Rufus
Default   #101  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
What superhero team was responsible for inadvertently causing the catalyst that forced the Superhuman Registration Act into law?

Various answers to this specific question because there are no clarifying details of which specific Superhuman Registration Act from which Marvel comic universe.

The FIRST Registration Act for all superhuman beings in a Marvel Book came from the 1980's X-Men comics Mutant Registration Act. Came forth as an act of registering mutants in order to regulate and discriminate from the government and general populace, this act came to being with the exposure of mutants from the X-Men themselves.

What is more close to counting to all Superhuman registration was the Metahuman Act in the 1990's Fantastic Four comics, but only dealt with superhumans who were born with powers instead of people who later developed or gained powers.

The next Super Human Registration Act came from the 2006's Civil War Comics which ideas and laws came from the Mutant Registration Act but under a new name to help re-enforce the law. This wasn't a direct effect of a specific Super Hero team but rather because of a large amount of super human beings now exposed/living on Earth and the Government trying to regulate and control the super power populace. Which idealism came into the laps of Iron Man and Captain America who then fought over the idea of whether a registration act should take place or not.

edit:

Healing factor aside, there was a mystical reason Deadpool could not die. What was it?

Thanos is in love with Death and Death is infatuated with Deadpool, therefore Thanos cursed Deadpool with eternal life so Death and Deadpool can never be together.
Also if you wanna push is MCU it is solely the Avengers and SHIELD as X-Men aren't actually part of it. But if you watch all the MCU series the blame is placed mostly on Wanda's shoulders even though the Inhumans are causing more chaos
Old Posted 08-19-2017, 11:44 AM  
Barrel of Monkeys
5. Robert Downey Jr. ate blueberries from his hidden food collection.
Old Posted 08-19-2017, 04:13 PM  
Writer
Default   #103  
And now it's 1am at my place, so that'd be the rough time frame I can be available for play.
Old Posted 08-19-2017, 07:03 PM  
Barrel of Monkeys
3. uhhhhhhhhh aborted fetuses?
Old Posted 08-20-2017, 03:29 PM  
Writer
Default   #105  
Quote:
Originally Posted by unknown.exe View Post
3. uhhhhhhhhh aborted fetuses?
...you mean soylent green?
I have absolutely no idea, but I'll wildly guess glutamate.
Old Posted 08-20-2017, 05:03 PM  
Barrel of Monkeys
Wow I totally forgot about that movie. MSG sounds way more realistic.

12. elves
Old Posted 08-20-2017, 07:25 PM  
On in to the future
Default   #107  
I realize I haven't been keeping up with this, and I apologize. I should have. I will go back and message everyone who's played, but everyone who has played may pick a prize from the prize pool in apology. Or just list an event item, I might have extras and failed to update. Thank you for understanding!

Old Posted 08-21-2017, 09:09 PM  
Barrel of Monkeys
Yus! Gimme a Pizza Suit for the emotional suffering you've caused me.

(There was no actual emotional suffering, but I won't deny the chance for a free item haha)

Welcome back!
Old Posted 08-22-2017, 12:09 AM  

Tags
items, prizes, trivia