Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

We're all mad here.
Default   #2113  
I have a curveball quest but at least I don't need to do them in order. I've been wondering though, if there's something weird about starlies because I have a hell of a time catching those things.

And coda, it looks like your belt buckle has wifi. Jus' sayin.

I'm still lacking a Shinx and the angelic sort of raichu. Everytime I see those raids in particular, I'm busy or can't take the time.
Old Posted 03-16-2019, 06:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
What belt buckle...?
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 03-17-2019, 10:06 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #2115  
Whatever is holding your shorts up.

Cluster of turtwigs about the campus today. Was just dropping off a library book and they kept popping up.

There's a gym right outside my work now, two if I feel like walking across the parking lot. Alas, it's also right next to a school so it's not easy to hold down for very long.
Old Posted 03-19-2019, 01:38 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
In my Trisphee avatar or my PoGo avatar? I wasn't even aware either of them had something there.

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 03-19-2019, 10:09 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #2117  
Tris. It's just the radiating symbol on your avatar's shirt. Kinda.

I got a glameow today. So many plant types around. Is this for spring?
Old Posted 03-21-2019, 09:46 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Oh, NOW I see what you're talking about. XD

That's actually just a place where the pixel edges happen to line up on a couple different items.

Old Posted 03-22-2019, 10:05 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #2119  
New Pokestop next to my mail box! They're getting closer. I may even be able to walk there one day when I'm actually in shape.

The lone gym at a local overlook has been grey for a while since it's closed over the winter but the hikers are appearing now.
Old Posted 03-23-2019, 09:32 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Help! I'm on the send 20 friend gifts and I have no open friends to gift!

And my poor luck with raids continues. When I'm out by myself and just cruising around, it's legendary raids. When I'm with other people and can't just run off to go raid things, it's absol, shinx, marrowack with the green flaming bone, etc. Dangit! Tried for puffy raichu but fail. Might have to better plan things. I forget what decently hurts electric things.
Old Posted 04-10-2019, 04:24 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #2121  
I got my shinx raid! yay!

I feel overbearing somehow...
Old Posted 04-17-2019, 01:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
It's kinda unrelated to Pokémon Go, but it IS a Pokémon trade...but I just found this and it was really geeky and hilarious. <x} I really wanna share this, sorry! *coughs, giggling at all their faces*

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-19-2019, 02:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #2123  
... Link... Cable...

*facepalm*

Old Posted 04-19-2019, 03:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
I'm so sorry <x'D hahaha *rolls over onto face giggling and coughing*

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-19-2019, 07:02 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #2125  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
... Link... Cable...

*facepalm*
I didn't notice until you said it, but mostly because I'm not great at recognizing cable.
Old Posted 04-21-2019, 03:53 AM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Man Cometh View Post
I didn't notice until you said it, but mostly because I'm not great at recognizing cable.
I didn't get it at first either. I had to take a moment to figure it out. I actually got there backwards -- I figured out "Link trade" and then tried to figure out who the other character was that made the pun work.

Old Posted 04-21-2019, 02:26 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #2127  
<x} And I know how much ya appreciate pun work. Haha I'm (you're) so (welcome) sorry.

Old Posted 04-21-2019, 02:39 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
My level of comic and video game geek is fail. I only know Cable because I saw him in an episode of X-Men from the 90s that I assume now was a crossover. He and his buddy Bishop were around in some future/timeline cross thing where Storm was married to Wolverine.

Of course, it was Bishop I always remembered.
Old Posted 04-23-2019, 12:42 AM Reply With Quote