Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Wanderer
Default   #241  
i’m also re-sick. kind of tired of this cycle.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-05-2019, 04:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Awwhh, thank you Derpy. ^~^; *cough* *pretends to eat the mashed lemon donut by the glass* hmmm, that's tasty! It goes perfect with my tea! <:} I'm positive I'll feel better soon in a few days. *rests in gross looking water*

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-05-2019, 02:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #243  
I'm better! Kinda! ;U; I'm in pain now. Mild pain because of torn muscle in my left side, and silly period cramping nonsense. But at least I can speak again! <x'{ and I have a monstrous appetite for any and all things fresh! 8{ I want healthiness food now.

^^^Click to go to my pond hangout^^^ ^^^ Click to go to my frickin' art shop ^^^

Old Posted 04-16-2019, 08:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Oh hey.

...I occasionally crave healthy food. Only occasionally.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-16-2019, 08:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #245  
<x} Wish I could actually sustain my body with nutrients to make it feel in tip top condition consistently...but >->; ya know, eventually junk food finds it's way back in..and then I turn back into a sea cucumber.

Old Posted 04-16-2019, 09:03 PM Reply With Quote  
기다려
i actually think food is p difficult to control. like i often want to try cooking healthy stuff from scratch. but the things i need aren't AVAILABLE, not easily. it's this rlly bad situation where junk food is just waaay easier to get.

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 04-17-2019, 09:34 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #247  
:[ Sad truth. *nod nod* >:/ But one day I'm going to find a means to eating healthy and forsaking nasty oily food that makes me want to nap and complain that my innards feel bad for napping. <x} And maybe my body will actually like and thank me for it. :c I've been trying to be nicer to it after all..*cough* doin' a poor job so far...>-> Trying to stick with herbal teas and fruits and veggies and good sources of protein and stuff. :/ The good news is that I am capable of eating ONE something from each category of the food pyramid every day. But I just don't have those things available all the time for me, y'know? (yet)...<u<;

Old Posted 04-18-2019, 02:47 AM Reply With Quote  
기다려
yeah, even i have a problem w availability when it comes to structured diets like the food pyramid.

for me it's simpler: eat organic or at least unprocessed food. but that means making things i'd usually buy pre-packaged, from scratch. and that requires availability of the ingredients. so even though it's sposed to be simple... it's not

Buying Runes.
PM if you're selling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohopekaliga View Post
Don't be alarmed, we just have a minor case of face hugging adorable monsters. I'm sure it'll blow over eventually.

Old Posted 04-18-2019, 08:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #249  
right? :[ I've been trying to make it a goal of mine to drink loose-leaf herbal teas more so I don't use bleach disposable teabags anymore and I have tea infusers I can put mixes of tea brews in. :] The trick is finding the types of herbs available. :/ I gotta know where to look and know how to spot the more organic potent kinds from the market branded ones too. I like herbal teas probably more than flavory sweet teas. :] I started drinking them only a few years ago. I used to not like hot tea either. <x} hehe. *sips ginger tea*

Old Posted 04-19-2019, 12:46 AM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
If you can get your hands on some good ginseng, ginseng tea is *really* nice, albeit expensive. But it's invigorating and has really good flavor.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-19-2019, 07:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #251  
:] I don't think I've tried ginseng before. I aught to try it. -w- *nodnod*
The only loose leaf blend tea that I currently have is a peach lemon. :D It's a nice sweet tea, which I put in my manatee shaped infuser and set on the mug lip. x3 So it looks like he's relaxing. He's a Mana-TEA. -w- Said so on his box. Clever word play, or product selling hook?

Old Posted 04-19-2019, 02:16 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Peach teas are the best. I have Tazo’s peach cobbler black tea, and Celestial Seasoning’s peach herbal tea. I’m still using teabags and not loose leaf.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-19-2019, 06:01 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #253  
Same here. :/ Still have a bunch of teabags.
I like Celestial's fruit tea bundle tho. :] I like the raspberry and the blueberry so, yeh..haven't tried the peach one however...>.> It's soon going to get very hot. <:c I'll have to drink tea late at night or early in the mornings now before the sun comes up...but at least there's still ice cream and blended fruit slushies.

Old Posted 04-19-2019, 07:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
The blueberry one's good. Not too fond of the raspberry one bc it's tart, but Celestial also has a really nice mandarin orange tea.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 04-19-2019, 07:19 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Default   #255  
:] Maybe I'll have a cup of my Peach Lemon. I've yet to finish it and it's got a good flavor. -u-

Old Posted 04-19-2019, 07:29 PM Reply With Quote  
Icy Footed
Thinking about doin' a Quest soon. :/ *ponders in a pond*

Old Posted 04-28-2019, 11:33 PM Reply With Quote  

Tags
*picks nose*, first hangout ever, meh?, merskelly metalien, that weird pond