Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Lurker of Lurkiness
Default   #17  
(Of course, just next time be sure to read all the forum-specific rules so you know where certain things go ^^)
As fabulous and pretty as they are, Ulti's avatars are always male~

Please use "he"/"him" or "they"/"them" pronouns when referring to me please <3

User since 9-22-10

I love it when people use my Sinopa emotes~ <3
~
Old Posted 10-12-2012, 11:20 PM Reply With Quote  
The Unlucky One.
((What he said, and you kinda remind me of Nana o.o I'm mostly wrong but you have a simliarty to her, And thanks, Oh yeah how do you change the words underneath your name?))

She looks behind her and notices his mess and contemplates turning it to dust."Ok Kaboodle might be small but he isn't weak, He can take a fight, and I always got his back. Anyways, What do you want me to do?" she said not really caring.
Old Posted 10-12-2012, 11:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Beast-Tamer
Default   #19  
((I had tried this time, but didn't know that Kisa was going to go all RP on me. xD;; Still for next time I'll be more careful. -nods-))

Kita arches his back, stretching and places his fingers on his forehead getting slightly annoyed. "I know, you and your sister have those strange powers. But I would die first before I let you harm June. I met her before you, you know."
Looking around the lit-up stage, he points to floor in front of him. "There's dirt everywhere and confetti as well. Maybe grab a broom?"
Last edited by Kitaki; 10-12-2012 at 11:28 PM.
Old Posted 10-12-2012, 11:24 PM Reply With Quote  
The Unlucky One.
Gets furious and storms at him scratching his face. "You met whom before!? If I recall I met you back at the orphanage WAY before you met your cat! We hung out together until that a-hole master of yours took you away from me and made me go insane..."She sighs and looks up."Well... More insane then I was." She added.
Old Posted 10-12-2012, 11:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Beast-Tamer
Default   #21  
((Still editing the first post as an intro into the thread.))

Instantly he lurches forward, grabbing his face. It burned as if it were on fire.
Pulling his shaking hand from his face slowly, he could see it was reddened with some blood from the cuts.
"You crazy bitch..." Slowly he rose again to face her, still holding his face. He tried not to grin. He knew that little lie would get a reaction.
"Well. That jogged my memory. I do seem to recall a girl who made me look rather sane in comparison."
He reaches for the mop and hands it to her with his free hand. "By the way..." he adds, "Lance was NOT my master. Never was."
Old Posted 10-12-2012, 11:47 PM Reply With Quote  
The Unlucky One.
((That's fine and omg you dare to say thye B word! I've been trying to not say it but now it's on!))

Her eyes glared at him and snatched the broom reluctantly and became sweeping swearing under her breath." You asshole, I'm so gonna kick your ass once I'm done with this... Then get Rei to heal you so I can kick you some more." She said for him to hear.
Old Posted 10-13-2012, 12:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Beast-Tamer
Default   #23  
((I don't recall seeing anything in the rules about language...it's very difficult to RP this couple without any foul language whatsoever. xD;))

He snickers under his breath, reaching for a kerchief from his pocket to wipe his bloody hand and face. "Rei wouldn't let you do that. Besides...you know I'd like it too much." He picks up the last few props from his show: a stool, a whip (which he stares at for a moment seaming to remember something fondly), and a large metal hoop; these he walks over to the large wooden chest he has kept since his days in the circus.
Old Posted 10-13-2012, 12:07 AM Reply With Quote  
The Unlucky One.
((Touche, You got a point there.))

She finished sweeping and sets the broom down and sluggishly walks over to Kita is and slids her tail around him."That is true, But I might be able to convince her if I threaten her."
Old Posted 10-13-2012, 12:15 AM Reply With Quote  
Beast-Tamer
Default   #25  
Finishes arranging the items in the large trunk and slams it shut just as her tail finds his waist. "Oh jeeze." He reaches below to pet the soft fur. The contrast between the stinging sensation on his face and the warmth of her fur sends tingles up his spine.
Smiling at the tail as he strokes it he remarks, "You can't always get everything you want by force like that...it isn't right."
"Let us consider that we are all insane. It will explain us to each other; it will unriddle many riddles..." - Mark Twain
Old Posted 10-13-2012, 12:24 AM Reply With Quote  
The Unlucky One.
She lightly purrs seductivly in his ears and lays herself on his shoulder, she sighs but shrugs to what he said."Meh, I have my ways."
Old Posted 10-13-2012, 12:33 AM Reply With Quote  
Beast-Tamer
Default   #27  
Closes his eyes for a lasting moment. Her alluring purrs bouncing off his ears into his body.
Then, remembering where they were his eyes shot open as he removed her tail, holding it in his hand. He caught his breath, "Hey! We're done here! Do you need anything from the back rooms?" His face blushed with tinges of red that were hard to conceal on his pale skin.
"Let us consider that we are all insane. It will explain us to each other; it will unriddle many riddles..." - Mark Twain
Old Posted 10-13-2012, 12:41 AM Reply With Quote  
The Unlucky One.
She twitched her tail and brought it back to her and shook her head."Nahh since it's empty here why not go to my place at the castle?" She said remember how she's a princess even if she's not the best kind of princess.
Old Posted 10-13-2012, 12:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Beast-Tamer
Default   #29  
He cleared his throat and tried to calm his heartbeat. He answered while wandering the stage, looking for where June could've slipped into the darkness. "Sure, sure. Is Vincent outside waiting with the chariot...? If not, we could always take a cab I guess." It didn't suit a princess, he thought, but the new hovering vehicles were far out of his budget and riding June had always suited him before times here in Sulentsi.
He whistled for June and heard her tipping something over in a hurry. "Oh shoot. Gah, June..."
Old Posted 10-13-2012, 12:55 AM Reply With Quote  
The Unlucky One.
She sighed and shruged then started following him."Vincent is still at the castle, I told him I didn't need him to pick me up."She said and hunched over him."Remeber I can teleport." She added.
Old Posted 10-13-2012, 01:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Beast-Tamer
Default   #31  
June came running with her ears down, as if she knew she'd broken something.
Kita sighed and petted his performing partner as she sat before him.
Then he turned to Kisa and said with a quizzical look, "I...I know but...I just don't trust it I guess. Could you 'port all three of us without much trouble..?"
Old Posted 10-13-2012, 01:23 AM Reply With Quote  
The Unlucky One.
She thought a moment while pacing back and fourth, and finally hit her own hands."I do believe I should be able too. It might take a little to get to te castle but I should manage, although I think Junie should just follow after like Rinku does for Kai..."
Old Posted 10-13-2012, 02:07 AM Reply With Quote