Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #209  
Lance lets out a small sigh, the thoughts and images of the men who he had seen near the map the day before. "If its anything like i experienced yesterday, this won't be a simple walk in the park, But I can't worry about that now..I only have two goals.. The throne and a promise i made to myself and someone i know.. " Lance looked at Noelle briefly then to the sky. "The question is should we wait for others to activate a trap..Or start one of our own.."

Lucien Chuckled the Naivety of the women amazed him. "I believe you underestimate the powers of which i hold dear Lei.." He gently swiped his hand across her face and down to her neck then turned his back to her. "Go, return the weapon to her, It will make the hunt all the more satisfying.. Oh, and make sure you tell her little boy puppet that he is the first to go.." Lucien's eyes instantly filled with the darkest blood lust imaginable as he walked deeper into the forest.

Jace's eyes widened at makani's spurt of anger and frowned.. "I didn't mean to treat you as a child.. Forgive me I have never been the one to be social..I was raised only by a dragon..." Jace smiled and stopped for a moment, for some reason the feeling of eyes peering upon him filled his soul.. "Jokull stand on guard.. We might have company..." Jace looked down at Makani with a rushed hurried voice "How much longer till my armor is ready?"

Kate quickly grabbed the items she had pulled from the closet and ran out the door smiling "Ill be back in a little bit! Why don't you look around town while im gone?" Kate giggled and pointed at the bazaar as she ran out the door towards the nearest river.
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Last edited by Natsunaine; 11-22-2012 at 08:42 PM.
Old Posted 11-22-2012, 08:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Lei quietly shuddered at Lucien's words before heading off to locate Ele and Lance, her thoughts wondering if she had made the right decision.

Noelle bites her lip, "The question would be more, what are the traps?" she glances at Lance, picking up the last part, was his heart promised to someone else ready? "I am sure you will get the throne." she stands up, rolling the map up, "And you'll find the one you promised."
Old Posted 11-22-2012, 08:54 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #211  
Makani frowned slightly as he looked up at him and turned slightly to glance behind the dragoon, eyes searching the trees as his ears twitched. "Hmm..." Narrowing his gaze at a particular area, he proceeded to answer. "I have it completely dismantled... There's no way that it will be ready for a fight this soon." He said in a low tone as his hand drifted slowly to the little pouch on his thigh.

"Who is it Jace?" The man requested in a slightly icy tone, his hands curling slightly as he was tempted to move toward the forest, no matter how dark it could be in the thickest parts of the trees. "If a fool must pretend to be a coward, then we shall play the cowards game and give chase. Flush them like a fox running from the hounds." Laughing slightly as he glanced back at Makani. "Correct?"
-looks cautiously- Re-entering the trisphee dimension. Need rpg's in my life again.
Old Posted 12-05-2012, 05:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Lance stared at the sky in thought contemplating various ideas and strategies, a small chuckle escaped the brim of his lips. "Well, we could always find your sister first,then I could sacrifice my self to the traps while you grab the peices" A neutral smile ran across the mans face, one of those expressions that could not decipher whether he was being truthful or just silly. "At least that way I could die knowing I got at least one of my tasks done" Lance look at noelle eye to eye and then let of a carefree smile "or we could just wing it"

Jace stood guard but only for a few seconds to find the sound was nothing more that a few animals glaring from a distance. "False alarm, It was a misunderstanding.. You can never be to catious though.."

""

Last edited by Natsunaine; 01-03-2013 at 07:25 PM.
Old Posted 12-30-2012, 07:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #213  
Quiet for a moment, Noelle gets up and whacks Lance across the back of his head, "Don't think so stupid." she closes her eyes, sighing, "Right now, my sister is safe. Lucien will always look for ways to hurt me and she's one thing that if he got his hands on.." Opens her eyes and looks at Lance, "I say wing it.. There's no way your having all the fun with the traps." she grins a bit.
Old Posted 12-30-2012, 10:37 AM Reply With Quote  
Lances eyes brightened at the woman's eagerness to leap into unknown danger, he smirked letting a small sigh escape from his throat. "Ahh the perfect wake up call life threatening danger and a self centered stalking maniac to run from isn't life lovely?" Lance playfully nudged noelle and before she knew it he had his sword drawn running off in an aimless direction.

""

Last edited by Natsunaine; 01-03-2013 at 07:24 PM.
Old Posted 01-02-2013, 05:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #215  
"Erm.." before Noelle could respond, Lance had just darted off in some direction, "Just leave me alone.. in the woods.. YOUR FORGETTING THE MAP AND GOING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION!" Scooping the bag up and putting in on her shoulder, Noelle sighs. She liked danger to an extent.. "Gee, I wonder who's the one in the end who's ass is going to need saving all the time." Without another comment, she hurries after Lance.
Old Posted 01-03-2013, 12:59 AM Reply With Quote  
Lance stopped for a moment allowing the women to catch up, redness peaking shyly across his face. "Erm, well its a short cut but i suppose if you want to go your way we can!" Lances eyes were bright and happy, a rare sight to see with him, but for some reason the idea of spending this contest fighting side by side with Noelle cause him a great deal of happiness, And it probably didn't help that lance thrived for danger.

""

Old Posted 01-03-2013, 07:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #217  
Noelle just huffs, "Short cut? You definitely got a death wish. What if there had been traps here or ..." she cut it off, wanting Lance to finish her thoughts, more or less cause she also heard rustling in the bushes nearby, most likely an animal but these days..
She almost jumped out of her boots when it turned out to be Lei, carrying what looked like.. her scythe? Noelle knew personally Lei hated the scythe, the girl was a damn blood mage who regularly sliced her finger opened to perform spells and the blade of the scythe scared the shit out of her.

"At least you two fairing well," Lei comments dryly, her eyes landing on Lance, "And before you think I'm here to fight, I'm not. Just returning an item to it's rightful owner." she holds the scythe out, shuddering that she can't believe she had carried this item, much less picked it up, "Also," her eyes turn back to Lance, "I hope your protecting her with everything you got, cause if not, you won't have to worry about Lucien getting your ass, I'll personally show you why a blood mage is so feared. And believe me, I have only used that magic once and don't wish to use it again."

Relieving Lei of the scythe, seeing her friend let out a relieved sigh, Noelle slides the scythe back where she carried it usually, it was like finding a long lost friend again before glancing at Lei again, noting her skirt was torn a bit. "Does this mean?"

Lei shakes her head, "We're still on opposite sides but I won't raise a finger to hurt either of you if we run into each other." glances back to Lance, "And unless it was self-defense of course.. if I hurt any other living being without it being self defense, I would lose my abilities with healing and the earth.. that's my only source of income, not many people are going to hire a blood mage.."
Old Posted 01-13-2013, 07:45 AM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
It was a short an easy sound as the sigh of relief escaped his throat, eyes slowly dropping back down to the neatly layed out armor. "I'll finish this as soon as possible and you'll have the armor back in place." He said easily as his fingers skimmed over the surface.

Rolling his eyes at the reaction of the young fox, he glanced over at Jace and frowned. "Why don't you and I scout ahead or at least look at this map and figure out where we're going? Because otherwise I will go stir crazy from sitting still to long. Don't worry about the armor, he says he'll be done soon, then he'll be done in at least fifteen minutes." Chuckling as he sat down next to what remained of their breakfast fire with his bag.

It seemed like time flashed by, but it wasn't even long. Without the sun even being above tree level he was returning the armor carefully to his teammate. "Here. I've refurbished the pieces as best I could... Now if we could find a way to get the materials needed to patch the weak spots you would be better off." Murmuring as he sat down to see what had come of the plan they were to approach the first piece of the crown.
-looks cautiously- Re-entering the trisphee dimension. Need rpg's in my life again.
Old Posted 01-21-2013, 01:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #219  
Ignore this post please thank you :)

""

Last edited by Natsunaine; 02-04-2013 at 07:00 PM. Reason: Glitch double posted
Old Posted 02-04-2013, 06:56 PM Reply With Quote  
Lance stared silently at the woman long enough to speak, He gracefully traced his hand down his side the his swords hilt, The sound of his gritting teeth filled the air. "I heard what you have to say now leave.." Lance pulled the sword slowly from its scabbard and glared at the other. "You may be Noelle's friend but you are no friend of mine, Someone who would so easily switch sides deserves a cowards death, A beheading...".

Lance shrugged his shoulders and looked towards Noelle for a moment. "I would usually deliver that punishment but i have more respect Noelle than that.." Lance pointed his sword towards the blood mage with a cold dark stare in his eyes a chesire grin covered his face. "Don't get me mixed up, I love fighting so don't take my temporary sentiment to heart, I will cut you down where you stand." Lance took a small breathe and began to count. "10....9....8...7..6..5..." Lance looked up at lei. "I suggest you start to leave lest you wanna be here when I get to 0 and start hunting for those pieces..."

""

Old Posted 02-04-2013, 06:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #221  
Lei raised an eyebrow, "I didn't come to ask forgiveness nor do I expect any but before you go around making accusations about people switching sides so easily, your playing a game.. remember who are your enemies and who are your allies cause you'll find to survive in this hunt, your enemy may just come your best friend and like it or not, even you, Lance, will be forced to change sides if required to survive. Plus rule 101, you never threaten a blood mage, if it hadn't been me but another mage and you did that, let's say, you would be wishing to be dead right now." her eyes turn back to Noelle, "You keep yourself alive now. And don't lost that scythe again or else, missy."

"Lance..." Noelle hesitates, her eyes going between Lei and Lance.

Lei just laughs, "Oh don't worry, I'm going. I am use to not being wanted." With a quick wave at Noelle, Lei turns and walks back the way she came.
Old Posted 02-05-2013, 04:37 AM Reply With Quote