Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default The Hunt For The Throne! (Check OOC for details)   #1  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The streets were filled with people of all sorts as Kate made her way through outer city of the castle, It had seemed more people were interested in this endeavour than she had previously thought. She made to a man standing along side his street side shop. "Excuse me sir, Can you tell me the best way to the throne room." The man turned around slowly "Oh, Great another mindless man looking to get power that doesn't belong..."

The man froze as he turned around seeing Kate stand under the small covered roof of his small out door store.. "OH, pardon me miss all day a bunch of men have been bothering me with the same question, Is there some big event happening at the castle?" Kate giggled and shook her head "You could say something like that, So do you know the way?" She smiled as she pulled from her pocket a small amount of gold and handed it to the man, Kate was not the type to just ask for help without paying someone back for it. "Oh you don't have to do that, As for directions you take this street all the way down and there will be a draw bridge, At the draw bridge there will be 4 guards talk to them and im sure the rest of the way will be clear."

Katie smiled leaving the gold on the mans counter in front of him and running at a decent pace toward the direction she had just been told of, She was excited for this challenge she wanted to make the world a better place not only for all the Grown men and women, But for the children as well for she knew what it was like to grow up alone and always scared to face your parents,Well parent for Kate.
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Last edited by Natsunaine; 09-28-2012 at 07:05 PM.
Old Posted 09-22-2012, 04:09 PM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
The noise from the huge crowd was a little overwhelming, the hustle and excitement over the challenge for the king's throne was causing such a ruckus. Ears pinning back against her head, a young woman sat on the roof over a little shop's porch and watched the crowd pass by. "Nnngh.... Man this place is getting to crowded." Shaking her head, the short dark hair swishing around her face as she moved to jump down to the street.

Landing in a crouch in the alley, Mairi's eyes rose slowly to glance over the crowd and take in a little bit of her surroundings. The great city was a little new to her, since she liked staying out closer to the mountains. But the wind had carried the news, and she couldn't resist the idea of finding out who would be the new ruler. Especially if I can help a kind person get that power. Someone who actually deserves it....

Brushing the dust off her green pants, she turned to head off away from the crowd to get some peace and quiet. Adjusting the quiver of arrows on her back, she gripped the bow lightly in hand and sighed. "But who in this world would actually be just and kind with all that power at their beck and call...."
-looks cautiously- Re-entering the trisphee dimension. Need rpg's in my life again.
Old Posted 09-22-2012, 10:35 PM Reply With Quote  
MUTANT D:
Default   #3  
Elneri stood right next to her friend, she had met Lucifer along the way of leaving her house, after her uncle passed away. They had their differences, but, that was what made them friends in the first place. Elneri stood, noticing the crowd "Yeesh, lots of people huh, Luci?" Elneri spoke as she smiled a bit, she knew he hated it.

Lucifer scowled, "Don't.Call.Me.That" Elneri smiled as she moved along the way, "We need an easier way to get through" she frowned, she didn't liked things like this. They walked throughout the crowd, Lucifer's reputation suited him, and it was surely noticed that he himself killed his father. Most feared him because of that and so they moved out of the way, not all of them, but, some did, others glared at him.
Last edited by Alara; 09-23-2012 at 09:02 PM.
Old Posted 09-23-2012, 08:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Eyes flicking over the faces, she tried to absorb some of the things that she caught sight of. "Hmm..... That's weird..." Mumbling to herself as she stopped to observe a particular pair that caught her interest. They didn't seem normal at first glance, and that was intriguing in a crowd of human's that were hurrying towards the castle.

Moving slowly towards the pair, her fingers tightened slightly around the bow and she tilted her head to get a better view through the gap in the crowd. Ears twitching slightly, Mairi's eyes narrowed in upon the bow that the female was carrying. A small squeak escaped her throat as she attempted not to drool over the craftsmanship that had been used to create something so unique looking. "Ooooh..... So nice looking..."

Stopping she realized that her voice had been loud enough to carry in the crowd, but she hadn't realized how close she was. "Elves always have such amazing bows~"
-looks cautiously- Re-entering the trisphee dimension. Need rpg's in my life again.
Old Posted 09-23-2012, 10:40 PM Reply With Quote  
MUTANT D:
Default   #5  
Elneri glanced over to where she heard the word 'Elves' she always did look over unless she would be stopped by Lucifer, who at the moment, was paying no attention to anyone around him. "Who said that?" she glanced around, hearing wasn't a strong point of hers, better than a human's, but, not better than most elves like herself.

"Who said what?" Lucifer asked watching his friend walk over to someone aimlessly, not saying a word about what she was doing. "Eli?" he asked once more, not a single reply as he watched her walk over to a female with cat like ears, though not a cat.

"Ah!" she exclaimed not caring who all looked over "So cute!" as she felt one of the girl's ears without realizing what she was doing. She never thought about what she was doing until it happened. "Hm? Oh, sorry sorry, yours ears are just so cute and soft" she smiled.

"Eli, stop that" Lucifer spoke to the blue hair elf "Stop what?" she asked cutely unsure of what she was speaking about "You're causing a scene" he stated "So are you" she stated back and they both stopped talking, but, Eli laughed a little.
Old Posted 09-24-2012, 02:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Eyes going wide, Mairi squeaked and stared up at the woman that was feeling one of her ears. "Oh my... Ummm.... Hello?" Giggling lightly as she squirmed to try and get free of the hand. "Whoops... Sorry... I get distracted by people's bows...and clothes... Very nice by the way." Commenting as she turned her eyes to the other person.

"Is this your friend sir?" She asked a little politely, attempting to try and seem good in the public's eyes as she looked towards the man that was with the elf. "I didn't mean to distract her if you guys were busy... I guess I saw the bow in that shop behind her and thought it was her's on accident." Giggling as she pointed in the direction it had been.
Last edited by Ookami-onea-chan91; 09-24-2012 at 09:49 AM.
Old Posted 09-24-2012, 09:46 AM Reply With Quote  
MUTANT D:
Default   #7  
"She is, what-" Lucifer was interrupted by Elneri kicking him in the ankle making him shut up "Excuse him, he's normally not a people person" she smiled. Lucifer scowled "Oh stop pouting" Elneri said to Lucifer "I'm not pouting!" sometimes Lucifer acted like a child and it was cute.

Elneri glanced over at the bow "ooh, that one is nice, I can't use bows. I never learned how" she laughed a little, she felt silly being an elf and couldn't do one of the most simple things en elf or anyone could do. Hold a bow, let alone use it. "Oh. I'm Elneri, you can call me Eli. This is Luci" Elneri smiled at the girl

"It's not Luci!" Lucifer exclaimed adding "It's Lucifer" with that statement people behind them started whispering. "Um, you know what, why don't we keep moving" Elneri spoke as she stuck close to Lucifer not liking people staring.
Old Posted 09-24-2012, 01:32 PM Reply With Quote  
Nodding quietly, she tilted her head at the man and frowned as she saw what he meant about the people staring. "Okay... I understand what you mean there. It does feel weird when you start to attract attention." Smiling as she turned towards the castle and glanced back.

"So are you guys here about the information on the challenge for the throne?" Tilting her head, she wondered who they really were deep down and why they might come here. Upon coming to the big city, Mairi had only found the people who wanted the throne and the power that came with it for their own personal gain.
Old Posted 09-24-2012, 06:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #9  
Kanon looked about the small wooden cottage that she had lived in all her life this was the time she would now stand on her own two feet and leave, since her grandmother had passed it was saddening for her and she had no idea what was happening with in the world. It was part of her grandmothers plot to keep indoors and not know what was happening in the world. But this was needed Kanon needed to leave she knew for her self this change would be good for her. Gathering up all of her items then walking over to the door taking the heavy cloke and placed it on over her armor getting the swords place at her along with the small pouch.

Looking back this maybe the last time she would see home again. "Sayonara Obachan." then bowed headed out the door knowing they lived in the woods she would need to head out. She knew the land well knew of a city that here grandmother would go to get some items they would need. Making her way down the dirt path which took her long about way in a short while later she had made it to the main road started to walk down it to the castle town she had heard of. Bright blue eyes shined bright this was her first steps out side of the world and new start for her. Heading down the road keeping a well pace she would soon reach it in no time.

Looking up seeing the sun was high it was clear it was noon maybe, she was not very sure but seeing it has taken her long while to she moved on getting to the town looking at all the people. Now being who she was she had no idea this many people could be here it was scaring her a little. "Oh. . . so many people. . . " she said to her self.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 09-25-2012, 11:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Kate's Pace began to become faster her, She came to ignore her surroundings she wanted to be the first one to get there and the first one to leave, that would give her a decent chance to win this. I wonder how hard this is going to be, There are alot of people showing up and.... Kate's Thoughts were interrupted by the sound of her running into a girl with a cloak who had just stepped out onto the streets.

Kate stumbled backwards falling into a pile of discarded boards of wood and cutting her arm open. "Im so sorry!!" She said using her powers to create air current below her and pick her up to a standing position. "I was so focused on making it to the event that i forgot to watch where i was going" Kate rubbed the back of her head looking over at the girl to see if she was okay.

""

Old Posted 09-25-2012, 11:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #11  
A small soft squeak came from her as she tired hard to hold her self from changing into a fox she was holding it well but once the person in front of her started to move she lost it and changed into a fox everything she had falling to the ground the cloak covering her. "Ahhhh, oh no! Please don't hurt me! Or eat me! I am new to this town!" she cried curling up under her things trying to drag the swords closer and stuff everything in the small pouch she had.

Old Posted 09-25-2012, 11:47 PM Reply With Quote  
Kate blinked for a few seconds, She had never seen magic like this before it interested her.. "How..Did.. you do that.."

Before She could even let the girl answer she dropped to her knees with a kind smile and honest eyes. "Don't worry I don't eat cute foxes it might mess with my karma" Kate giggled as she slowly backed away giving the fox space "Im sorry that I ran into you, I was just excited about the Challenge of the Throne, I didn't hurt you did I?"

Kate's arm was bleeding from the cut she got in the fall onto the floor next to the Fox, but she ignored it she was more worried that she may have hurt the women she ran into.

""

Old Posted 09-25-2012, 11:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #13  
The small Fox was able to get the pouch to open as she placed the swords in along with the cloak she had then was able to place the pouch around her neck then sat up looking at the other, bright blue eyes looking at her some. "I-I am fine, I'm not hurt in any way. But, but you are hurt." as she tired to look inside the pouch to give something to the women. Once she found what she was looking over, Kanon moved closer to the person pulling out some berries crushing them smearing it all long the cut the pulled out some leaves to wrap the wound. Once she was done she bowed her head said a small prayer.

"That should make it heal better." she said to her nodded a little. "I hope you don't mind. . . ." as she took a few steps back, ears flickering some watching all the people. "So what is everyone here? I don't understand."

Old Posted 09-25-2012, 11:59 PM Reply With Quote  
Kate smiled at the girl foxes kindness though, Kate could have used her Earth Heal power to seal the wound and heal it she decided to just leave it how it was, It would seem rather rude to do that after all her hard work. "OH them? You didn't hear? The king has passed away and is throwing a competition to see who will take his place as the ruler of the world. So any and all battle ready warriors have gathered hear in order to join the competition " Kate smiled and pointed to the Rapier that was held along her hip in a scabbard. "I want to win to make this world a better place for people of all ages and race, that is my dream.."

""

Old Posted 09-26-2012, 12:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #15  
The small fox listened but didn't understand anything. "There was a king? People are going to fight for his power?" she asked looking confused. "I don't understand. . . .this is the first time I have been outside on my own with out my grandmother. . . ." she said to the women as laid on the ground curled up her ears dropping to the side. This was the first ever she felt scared being out side like this. "You have a nice yume for the world. . . .but will the world like what you wish for them?" she asked.

Old Posted 09-26-2012, 12:09 AM Reply With Quote  
Kate smiled as the girl explained how she was pretty much new to the world. "New to the world huh? Well I could always show you around, I mean i can't just let you get lost and in trouble can i?" Kate smiled gently picking up the fox in her arms and petting it. "Oh I hope you don't mind i just couldn't resist, As for my ideals Im sure that everyone can enjoy the idea of world peace.." Kate placed her back on the ground and looks toward the drawbridge. "Im heading to the competition now would you care to join me?"

""

Old Posted 09-26-2012, 12:43 AM Reply With Quote