Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #17  
Noelle glanced at Lucien as he placed his hand on her shoulder, "Thank you." she closes her eyes and offers a few moments of prayer for not only herself but also of Lucien and others she had met during her years on the road.

"My purpose?" Noelle bites her lip, What sort of purpose would I have?

Realizing that Lucien was tossing something to her, she is able to catch the whistle and looks at Lucien in surprise, Here I was trying to kill him and he's trying to help me? Why? before tucking the whistle in her pouch, "If I need you than I will."

She watches Lucien give her a wave as he continued his way and heard him say something about a base up North and to come up there if she needed a place to rest. Before he was officially out of her sight, she nods, "I'll have to take you up on that offer some time but maybe I'll consider joining one of troops, might help me find my purpose."

Deciding not to put her boots back on, sometimes you did have to walk in someone else's foot steps to get an understanding of life before her thoughts were interrupted by a young woman who came running out of the woods and throwing her arms around Regina.
Old Posted 08-31-2012, 08:44 AM Reply With Quote  
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Lucien continued walking through the forest his eyes where somehow brightened maybe he had made her day... Maybe just maybe he had changed someone... Was this his purpose saving people?

Suddenly a flash of the girl running past him caught his eye he sighed and shook his head turning around and making his way back to the sport where Regina and Noelle were. "Mairi, Shouldn't you be at camp? I thought i told you to stay with your horse and wait to meet up with me later tonight"

Regina smiled seeing the girl and playfully growled tossing the girl onto the dragons back and running around in circles then lying amongst the forest. "You both are hopeless i swear" Lucien spoke up placing his hand on the back of his neck and rubbing it. He then realized that Noelle was talking about joining a troop..

Lucien glanced over at the barefooted women and smiled. "Well, The troop i work for could always use a few new recruits. I heard the commander is a real weirdo, They say he hangs out with a small annoying girl and a giant lizard." Lucien chuckled while quickly glancing over toward mairi and Regina then back at Noelle.

"The pay is good, and you get free meals. Not to mention its a good way to travel the world.. Just know you can't be afraid to take others lifes." Lucien frowned looking down amoungst the dirt and kicking a few rocks. "I wish i could say we didn't have to kill but, its either that or be killed by them."
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 08-31-2012, 08:59 AM Reply With Quote  
THIS. IS. SPAR -shot- ... *gurgle*
Default   #19  
Mairi giggled happily as she sat on Regina's back, clinging to the dragon's neck. "Heh... I know you did brother, but you know how it is." Smiling bright and tilting her head as she watched him for a moment. "I was so bored.... And hanging out with all those stupid boy soldiers is no fun." Pouting playfully as she settled into her spot.

Her eyes flicked to the girl and she frowned. "Who's that Lucien? Is she gonna be a new recruit? Oooh.... It would be fun for there to be another girl with us!" Stopping, Mairi stared at him and the little frown lines formed at her brow. "Hey... Wait a minute..." She gasped and looked down at the dragon. "He called you a big lizard!" Looking totally offended as she glared at him and put her hands on her hips. "And I'm not a small annoying girl! We should just leave him behind Regina...."
Old Posted 08-31-2012, 09:12 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Noelle watched as Regina tossed the young girl on to her back and running around in circles before laying down before noticing Lucien had returned and was scolding the girl and Regina.

"Oh really? That weirdo your preferring to wouldn't happen to be yourself?" she teases, with a raised eyebrow, "I guess you can't be any more strange than a girl who's only companions are spirit orbs, and they really can't hold a conversion so it does get quite lonely traveling."

She pauses, "If it's self defense, than I am willing to kill." she calls up another spirit orb, this one red as fire, "The white orbs are innocent souls, I don't like taking them if I don't have to but sometimes, after a fight, there might be no way to save the person and rather leave them to die in agony, I will offer them the choice. It's a quick way to die, they don't suffer at all. On the other hand, the red souls like this one, are the tainted souls like your well, murderers. I have no objection taking a tainted soul." She waits for Lucien's reaction to this, most people would be scrambling to get away from her once they found out she was able at a snap of her finger, steal their souls.

Noticing Mairi staring at her, Noelle lets a soft smile cross her face, "I am sure he was teasing you, living with guys all the time that smell like BO is not that fun. And I'm Noelle." she lets the spirit orb vanish.
Old Posted 08-31-2012, 12:41 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #21  
Maori giggled softly and nodded as she leaned back on Regina carefully. "Yeah... Lucien is definitely the weirdo leader... But he doesn't smell. The other men.... Eeeeeew...." Grinning as she cringed and slid down off the great dragon. "So.. Nice to meet you Noelle. I'm Mairi." Properly introducing herself, she did a rough curtesy before holding her hand out to shake. "It would definitely be nice to have another lady amongst us. The guys never seem to have anything fun to talk about anymore."
(Sorry its short. At work on break.)
Old Posted 08-31-2012, 05:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Lucien smiled after chuckling a bit. "Well i suppose it is is me" He then proceeds to look over at Regina and Mairi "So,You wanna leave me behind eh? Then who are you gonna talk to over in the troops base?" Lucien laughs as he switched his attention to Noelle.

Lucien was amazed by the shape and color of the orb. So this is what a soul looks like when its harvested.He was curious and interested in her abilities. He wasn't used to having someone around with Unnatural abilities so he wanted to learn as much as he could.

"so what can these orbs do, Or are they just a big flashly light show. If so then your going to want to keep them away from Mairi" He said laughing with a serious tone in his voice. He had been Mairi's "Brother" Long enough to know that anything shiny stole her attention easily.

Regina stood up and growled something over in Lucien's direction. "No, you cannot Regina you don't even know how she feels about dragons yet." It was almost as if Lucien was understanding every word the dragon was saying. Regina continued to growl and snarl more as if to having a conversation with him. "Why don't you ask Noelle your self you big lizard?"

""

Old Posted 08-31-2012, 07:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #23  
Noelle chuckles at Mairi's answer and shakes her hand, "That's cause their guys, they probably more interested if the next town has a bar than keeping conversion with a girl."

She turns her attention back to Lucien, "I guess it depends really, I have never tried them out in battle so I can't say if the souls are able to be of any assistance in a fight but they do make a nice little shield if needed. But they can be temperamental, I don't have the power like Hades does to actually control them fully but they are unable to return from the Human I took the soul from unless I choose to set the soul free from my service." she chuckles, "And I can guess you have never meet anyone able to control spirits before." Her expression turns dark, "And I'm going to be honest, I wouldn't be too surprised if Hades sends another soul stealer after me."

She glances at Regina, a little uncertain, "I hope she's not asking to eat me or something. I really don't think I would want to see the inside of a dragon's stomach."
Old Posted 08-31-2012, 07:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Lebanen stood at a fork in the road. A heavy brown cloak draped over his body with the cowl covering his head. A light breeze causing the tail of the cloak to flutter.

"Which way?" he said to himself. Lebanen had been traveling for what seemed like weeks now. He made the decision to leave the town after it was nearly discovered that he was a forger. But in his haste to leave he had forgot to bring a map and there was no point in forging a new one if he did not know the landscape of the area.
Join my Roleplay?
~> Espy Wants me for my Eye-patch <~
I am the Lascivious Knight
~Thank You Kaguya, Dawn, Nikko~

Old Posted 08-31-2012, 08:04 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #25  
Mairi shrugged slightly as she stepped back, looking at her for a moment. "hmmm...." She paused quietly for a ment as her eyes landed on the light orb in Noelle's hand. "Oooh... That's pretty like Lucy's sword is when he fights now and then." Nodding slowly as she tried to keep her focus off the glowing orb, but of course failed and moved closer to her a better look. "Nah.... Regina wouldn't eat people... She's much to kind to actually do something bad like that to someone she just met."
Old Posted 08-31-2012, 11:02 PM Reply With Quote  
Lucien glares over at Mairi, She was calling him lucy again. Oh how he hated that name. "It's Lucien Child..." Lucien never call mairi "child" unless he was upset with her and she very well new it.

Regina growled and snarled more gently picking up the women and tossing her on to Regina's back like she had done for mairi.Lucien laughs and shakes his head looking at Noelle then back at Regina. "She wants to give you a ride" Lucien points up into the air.

"She thinks you'll enjoy it, and well its the faster way to travel to the troop." Lucien walks over to Regina and gently pulls down her wing and uses it as a stepping ladder to get on top of the giant beast. He then looks back at Noelle. "So, are you up for the ride, Or are you to afraid?" Lucien said with a fun loving teasing voice.

""

Old Posted 08-31-2012, 11:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #27  
"That's.. comforting to know." Noelle replies nervously.

Before she can respond to anything else, she's picked up and lands on Regina's back. "I don't think I have any choice in this matter, do I?" she glances up at Lucien as he teased her, "And if I am? This happens to be my first time riding a dragon." Before Regina takes off, Noelle scrambles up to Lucien and wraps her arms around his waist, "And nothing personal, but.. I don't think I want to fall off during the flight." she says in a shaky voice.
Old Posted 09-01-2012, 07:09 AM Reply With Quote  
"You'll be fine" Lucien spoke as Regina took off into the air at a high speed. Oh, how Lucien loved this feeling the wind through his air the silence and stillness of the sky and the.... Noelle grabbing his waist?

He looked behind him to notice that she had clung her self to him in worry that she would fall. "Don't worry, Regina won't let you fall" The blush had began to appear on Lucien's face.. What was this he was feeling, He turned around on the dragon still holding Noelle making sure she wouldn't fall.

He was looking for the answer of what emotion he was feeling. Maybe if he studied the situation more better her would be able to tell. It was then at that moment that Regina huffed and rolled her eyes quickly jerking her body and forcing Lucien and Noelle into a kiss. That dragon was wickedly smart she new exactly was going on and she wanted Lucien to experience a bit of romance for once.

Lucien's face went pitch dark red when he found his lips pressed against her soft lips. He had never kissed anyone before and to him this was a big surprise. For a warrior he was sure worrying about everything. Is she going to kill me for this? Am i a good kisser? Why would Regina do this to me..

""

Old Posted 09-01-2012, 08:06 AM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #29  
Noelle didn't reply, she had a small blush on her cheeks and was praying that Lucien wouldn't notice it. Suddenly, Regina jerked her body and..

In shock, Noelle realized that Lucien's lips were pressed against hers and she turned bright red, Is this how it feels to be loved? And I do deserve his love? After what I did?

Tears were fighting to fall down her cheeks, but she didn't pull away. Moving one of her hands from around his waist, she places it behind his head and before Lucien would pull away, returns the kiss while saying a silent thank you in her mind to Regina, the dragon had an unique way of breaking the ice..
Old Posted 09-01-2012, 09:05 AM Reply With Quote  
Mairi frowned as she watched Regina take off and huffed slightly at the loss of not being able to join in on the flight. "Not fair... Ugh..." Grumbling as she turned slowly to wander back into the forest, glancing up and smiling at the fact that Kit had come automatically, although something made her stop and consider the atmosphere around them. Eyes flitted quietly around the little opening in the forest and she knew that there had to be a new guest in the forest. "Hmm.... Shall we go greet the new person Kit? This could be fun since brother is being a grumpy butt and having all the fun flying on Regine." Murmuring as she pulled herself up into the saddle.

Picking the bow up and notching an arrow as they came close to the mouth of the path, her eyes landed on the strange new person. Frowning, eyebrows furrowing together she stroked the horses mane nervously. "Enemy.....Maybe..." The words were a mere mumble under her breath as she pushed hair back from her face and allowed her steed to come to a standstill in the middle of the brush, hiding her fairly well behind the trees. 'What kind of person would come to the forest and not have a map? I mean it seems pointless since this place is so huge and I don't think Regina would like random guests in the forest until we leave.'
Old Posted 09-01-2012, 09:19 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #31  
Lucien noticed the tears rolling down Noelle's face he must have done something wrong. Lucien frowned and flipped back around smacking the back of Regina's neck gently and scowled at the dragon with a cold voice "HEY! whats up with you?"

Regina snarled as if to say something smug to Lucien but he ignored it. He looked down amongst the forest, He could not see alot due to them being so high. For some reason though he was suddenly feeling worried about Mairi, His gut feelings were never wrong he kicked the side of the dragon gently, Regina knew what this meant it was his sign of saying Fly as low as you can.

Regina arched her wings downwards causing them to swoop down at a fast pass and get withing a good close distance to the forest. Lucien at this point spotted Mairi hiding. What could she be hiding from? Lucien at this point quickly stood up, looking down at the forest for only a quick second to jump off the dragon and fall gracefully toward the area of the forest where Mairi.

Lucien falling through the sky finds himself colliding with the top side of a large tree. With Quick reflex he unsheathes his sword and stabs it into the tree holding on for dear life as he slides down to the trunk and lands near Mairi. "What are you doing Child, and why are you hiding?"

""

Old Posted 09-01-2012, 09:39 AM Reply With Quote  
Mairi frowned as she watched the person in the brown cloak carefully, raising her bow as she waited to see if shooting at him might cause some fun in the forest. Narrowing her eyes, she tried to concentrate on the newcomer until Kit started to skitter aside from her good shot and she lost focus. "Oi what's wrong with y-" She squeaked when she caught sight of the not so happy Lucien now randomly standing beside her. "N-n-nothing brother!" Murmuring as she sat back in the saddle and tried to fake an innocent smile.

Green eyes met his blood red orbs and she knew that he probably wouldn't believe her. "He's a new person...and I thought that I would greet them...." Sighing as she slowly dropped her hand away from the bow string, Mairi's eyes dropped to the saddle she sat on. "I'm sorry brother... I made you mad again, didn't I Lucien?"
Old Posted 09-01-2012, 10:03 AM Reply With Quote