Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #33  
Shadow nods pulling out his barret 50. cal looking at the building then at the women still acting sorta shy. "S-so umm.. Is t-there a way to get to the roof of the building?" He was still shaking he wasn't sure why. He then realized he had yet introduced him self.. [Damn i how could i forget that] He sighed thinking to himself "oh, My name is sl..." He stopped he wasn't called that name in so long. He had changed his name he knew not to speak his old one

"My name is Shadow, I'm a trained professional sniper that works for umbrella corp.. Well worked." he smiled and stopped he heard gun shots but he wasn't sure from where.. "Did you hear that?" he asked looking in the direction of the two men who were on there way.
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 08-01-2012, 06:22 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Pushing the sai into her boot, Chloe glances at the building that Shadow referring to, a small frown on her face, "You would have to hope and pray that there's a working fire escape leading up to the roof, many of these buildings have been abandoned for years and I doubt there would of been any maintenance done, which means it would be a Russian roulette if the ladders connecting the levels would still be intact.." she pauses for a moment, listening to Shadow introducing himself.
"That's a different name," she comments with a raised eyebrow, again making note of how nervous Shadow was, "I'm Chloe.." she stops as she hears the gun shots and glances toward the direction they are coming from, "Yes, I can hear it."
Old Posted 08-01-2012, 08:52 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #35  
Shadow frowns hearing that there was no safe way to get to a high point "we need more weapons and ammo. Not to mention a better place to hide out this area is to closed in if we got swarmed we would have no way out." Shadow really hated this situation back at umbrella no one would hear his opinion when it came to these things. He knew this was going to happen and he knew that he would be the one dealing with it he shakes his head in disappoint ment and whispers to himself "Damn those ignorant scientists"

He looked up at the women Chloe he was somewhat starting to get used to the idea of her being around. "On my way here I saw a parking lot complex do you know the one?" He said hoping that maybe she had information how to get there fast "If we can get there we can find a good car to use" He just met the women and he was already offering her help and using the term we he hadn't even asked her anything yet..

"Well that is if you wanna stick with me" He got all his equipment back in the right places."But im going, im not staying here to get slaughtered." He then went to grab his chest to find something there his eyes widen. Sweat covered his brow.. "Where is it?!!?" he exclaimed.. Every since his best friend and practically brother seth died in the last town shadow carried seths dog tags around his neck but they had disappeared.

He began to cry but looked away and knelled to the ground looking at the ground trying desperately to spot them. "NO..Seth.." He muttered out loud and his eyes became even more flooded with tears..

""

Old Posted 08-01-2012, 09:12 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
"You need alot more than just guns or ammo and I don't think any of the buildings here would work, unless your toting enough food and water to survive on." Chloe replies, surveying the area, "Parking lot complex? Only one I know of is at the hospital but chances of a car that runs being there is pretty slim. That's where most of your survivors will hit first," she sighs, "If your willing to take a risk, there's chances that an old RV sitting in my backyard might start and if not, there's still the shot that there is another car left that runs and if not, I have seen a few spares of certain models back there that could have the parts needed. And well, I think all survivors should stick together, unless you want to be zombie chow through I have to get my sister and my friend's daughter before anything else."

Chloe glances at Shadow as he grabs at his chest and starts freaking out, searching the ground, looking for something. A glint of silver a few feet away from them catches Chloe's eye and she walks over to see what the item was, picking up what looked like a broken chain and dog tags much like the soldiers wore. Most of the old veterans that came in to the club still wore them and sometimes they wore more than their own dog tags, many, the veterans would claim, had been told to rip the dog tags off their own allies necks as the ally lay dying to take home to their wives or if the person was single, for their friend to wear in remembrance. There had always been a twinkle in the veteran's eyes when he would tell Chloe all about the wars, she felt like through all the stories that she had been there and experienced World War I and II and even the Korean War, especially when it was Alex, her favorite of the Veterans that was telling the story.

Just thinking of Alex and hoping he was alright made a few tears fall out of her eyes, he had always been a regular in the club and in many ways, had felt more like a father figure to her. He always invited her and Avalon over to his house for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners, he even included Jayden and his daughter, Roz shortly after Jayden had moved here from London. Chloe knew he must of been lonely, his wife had died many years before him and his kids never bothered to visit. He had always said, if seriousness in his eyes, that if he should pass on, most of his items would be sold off and put in trust funds for Avalon and Roz, neither of his kids were going to see a single red cent..

Walking back to Shadow, she dangles the broken chain and dog tags, "Is this what your looking for?"
Old Posted 08-02-2012, 05:33 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #37  
Shadow's eyes lit up at the site of the chain he smiled his tears dried He slowly reached up and grabbed the dog tags gently from the women's hand and muttered "Thank you chloe... Thank you for keeping seth alive" He didn't wanna forget the man who saved his life and thanks to this women he wouldn't have to.

He listened to the women about the rv and various other information and smiled "Well, im not to bad with a wrench" He laughed and then thought about all the times him and Seth worked on cars for demolition derby races. "Im sure i could get something up and running" He smiled and stood up placing the dog tags around his neck.

"Ill help you protect them... Also i will protect you at any cost" He smiled as he pulled out his Combat knife unscrewing the bottom and pulling the compass out "So which way is this place?" he said with seriousness back in his tone he was back to his old self.

""

Old Posted 08-02-2012, 09:54 PM Reply With Quote  
S.T.A.R.S.
Ein eventually came to stand in front of a small group of other people. I'll be damned.There are more survivors? In Resident Evil,there were hardly very many survivors.He probably should stop comparing the game to this new and terrifying reality.The blond waved,and introduced himself. "I'm Ein." The young man said. "Me and my friend Garrett were going to look for medical supplies in the hospital.I was sort of hoping to find to find some useful documents.Then we heard that explosion..." Now was the perfect time to reload his guns,and he did.

Garrett nodded in agreement to what Ein had said. "Are you guys alright? Do you need any help?" The dark haired young man asked as he reloaded his shotgun.
Please use masculine pronouns (He,Him,His) When talking or referring to me.

All hail the Female Courier who seduced Benny with her sick mind and Black Widow trait and then killed him in his sleep!
Old Posted 08-03-2012, 04:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #39  
Shadow laughed at the thought of Umbrella leaving any documents behind he didn't mean to be rude by it. It was the fact he knew for sure that there is never any evidence left by Umbrella in the end. He looked at ein and garret with his hands in his pocket and said in a cold and yet serious voice " People in Umbrella leave no evidence behind and even if they did i wouldn't wannna be caught dead holding any of it, I would know.The names Shadow, I am an Ex-Elite Sniper for the Umbrella corporation." He Extended his right hand from his pocket smiling.

He noticed that ein was limping he didn't know what had happen but as always shadow worried about people no matter whether he knew them or not "Hey uh Ein was it? What happen to your leg did you get bit?" He began to pull something shiny and tube like from his pocket he didn't wanna use any if he didn't have two he only had 3 of them He also didn't want it getting out that he had them so he quickly stuffed it into his pocket.

Shadow was a little on edge there was so many people there he wasn't used to crowds or nice people he wish he had his hooded shirt still so he could cover his face but he lost it while trying to keep Seth from dying. Shadow kinda took a few steps back after asking the man if he was bit. He didn't wanna become a bother to these people he tended to go out of his way to do dangerous things. He couldn't bare hurting anyone else. He looked down and noticed a fedora that he had seen on the motorcycle before the explosion it must have been kicked over there while he was running. He knelt down and picked it up placing it on his head to where you could barely see his eyes trying to hide him self from the world.

""

Old Posted 08-03-2012, 12:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
"Anytime," Chloe replies, "and think for the most of the cars, they would require more than just a wench, unless you want to go cruising through zombieville missing a door or the hood to the engine. The house is not far away, through I can't promise what other little creatures are residing back there, hope your not scared of mice or snakes."

She turns to her attention to the two guys who just joined them, "Name's Chloe and pretty much alright." she notices the slight limp Ein had but doesn't comment on it, frowning hearing Shadow ask the guy if he was bite before turning to matters at hand, "As Shadow said, I doubt there would be anything useful left behind or if is it, most likely it would be kept on computer and there's going to be a hell lot of security protecting it to keep it from falling into the wrong hands. And by now, if there are any other survivors, anything in the hospital would probably have already been looted. If you guys seriously need medical supplies, there's a small shop near my house, just break in there and get those. I doubt the owner is going to be worrying much about his stock."
Old Posted 08-03-2012, 05:15 PM Reply With Quote  
S.T.A.R.S.
Default   #41  
"I wouldn't want to be caught with any evidence,either." Ein said.Now that Shadow mentioned it,it stood to reason that Umbrella wouldn't leave any documents behind.If there was any important information,it might have been stored on flash drives or something. "Oh,no.It's an old childhood injury.Thanks for your concern." The blond had to smile at that.It was nice of Shadow to be worried,especially since they didn't know each other.

"I never even thought of that.Thanks,Chloe." Garrett said.Actually,he and Ein had just been expecting the hospital to have supplies.His theory was that after the outbreak,the doctors and able-bodied patients had fled the hospital,and left most of if not all the medical supplies behind. "I wish there was some way we could figure out if there are any nearby towns that are zombie free." But then,if there were,they probably wouldn't be like that for long.
Please use masculine pronouns (He,Him,His) When talking or referring to me.

All hail the Female Courier who seduced Benny with her sick mind and Black Widow trait and then killed him in his sleep!
Old Posted 08-04-2012, 06:34 PM Reply With Quote  
At Garrets comment he grab his dog tags a small tear formed in his eye. "There will be no towns, At this point its survive or die." He looked up wiping the tear from his face. He begins walking off no words to anyone else toward the direction Chloe had mention. He wasn't trying to be rude but he was one of those people who didn't like people knowing he cried. "Im going to go find us a ride and some food you guys find somewhere safe.."

He pulled lifted his pant leg to reveal a flare gun in his boot and gently tossed it at Chloe "When you guys find somewhere shoot this flare into the air and ill head that way" He didn't want the group to come with him simply because he knew he was going to being doing alot of dangerous things. He much rather risk his life over the life of the group.

He then again began walking down the street toward the direction. He pulled his 9mm out for good measure he wasn't gonna be unprepared.

""

Old Posted 08-04-2012, 07:05 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #43  
Chloe catches the flare gun Shadow tosses at her and watches him head off before turning her attention to Garret, "As much as I hope the same as you that there a place that isn't infected, in reality, who knows how far this infection has spread. But Shadow is right, we need to find some place that we can zombie proof and the hospital sounds like the only logical choice right now. We can disable the elevators easily from any of the computer systems."

The sound of the explosion had woken not only Avalon from a nice nap but had not only woken Roz up but had startled the two year old that she had been begin to wail. Plodding down the hall to the room where Roz slept, Avalon picks the cranky two year old up and glances out of the window to see flames burning down the street, wondering why the Fire Department had yet to respond to the fire.
Old Posted 08-05-2012, 06:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Snap!
Stuck in a line of traffic on the highway headed out of the city, Alexis could feel the sweat dripping off of her forehead. She became tired of waiting and decided to continue on, waving through the idled cars on her motorbike. Up ahead she could see waves of heat beating down on the crowded freeway. The panic hadn't started quite yet, but it was rush hour. Lex was glad to have started her journey out of the city beforehand. Her head start and quick thinking just might have saved her life. She knew this was something she had to get used to. Taking a quick drink break, she looked at the person in the car next to her. He looked tired after a long day at work. She could definitely use some rest herself. A few cars ahead, she saw an RV. She decided to take a chance and ask if she could nap in the back for a small fee. When the owner of the camper agreed, she packed her bike inside and laid on the couch after locking the camper door. It's funny, because even though after everything that happened over the course of the day, and everything that was on her mind, she drifted off to sleep within ten minutes of laying down.
« ☼ ☾ ✰ »

Semi-Active.
Old Posted 08-05-2012, 06:38 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #45  
Shadow began his long walk alone."Well i guess we are off again aren't we Shadow? So where are we going?" He considered him self the walking insane asylum because he always had some conversation with him self when he was alone, even though he knew it was because being a sniper he was alone a lot and needed the comfort of a conversation. Shadow walked through the town it had became a wasteland he recognized this sign. "There all gone, either the fools who went to the highways and are awaiting slaughter, Survivors, Or those who didn't see this coming."

He looked down noticing at his show was a dead child he grimace and knelt down closing the child's eyes his body wasn't badly torn up on in fact he could not find but one bite mark on the child and a small bullet wound in his temple.. "This is your fault Shadow. If you would have just convinced those damn scientists.." he stood up picking the child's body up and hiding it. He knew if he had extra time he would come back and give the boy a proper burial.

"Now, where is this damn place at Shadow" He started talking to himself once more having a normal conversation filled with how are yous and how has your day been comments. As he was walking a house caught his eye with a huge back yard and something behind it "Hmm, maybe this is it?" he said to him self walking up to the house and slowly opening the gate to the back yard "HELLO? Is Anyone here?!" He yelled at a semi-loud tone, If this was the wrong house he didn't just want to up and walk in.

After standing at the gate for a while he heard no response he began walking into the back of the house noticing several cars and a large RV. "Jackpot, Shadow you found it" He said to himself walking to the front of the Rv and propping the hood up. He began examining the motor of the RV and as he did he noticed a few pistons missing as well as a master cylinder for the brake system. "Well i can see why it doesn't run well anymore." He said chuckling to him self "Tools, tools, Where are the tools he said pacing around the yard looking for Mechanical tools to pull parts from the other vehicles with.
Old Posted 08-05-2012, 07:03 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
The sound of a voice outside near the back gate startled Avalon. She knew at times the neighborhood kids dared each other to sneak into the back lot to see if they had the courage to travel to the end of the backyard and she knew the backyard was a few acres, most of covered with parts of cars jutting out of the ground like a graveyard. But she knew farther back, there were a few old trucks, a rusty skeleton of a school bus and not known for sure cause of the small forest that had sprung up from neglect, a few of the RVs that you towed behind your car or at least, you could make out one that had been impaled right through the middle by one of the Maples and was now a few good feet up in the air.

Balancing a still cranky Roz, Avalon makes her way downstairs and into the kitchen to peer out into the backyard, noticing a strange guy opening and peering under the old RV that sat there. Sitting Roz on the kitchen rug and grabbing a freeze pop from the freezer for the toddler to slurp on, Avalon hurries into the study and grabs the samurai sword from where Chloe had left it. Pulling the back door open, lots of people usually underestimated Avalon cause of her illness but she was just as good at kicking ass as her sister.

Seeing the guy was looking for something, Avalon pulls the blade out of the hilt and points it straight at Shadow, "Who are you and what do you want?" she demands, not caring if she gives this dude a heart attack.
Old Posted 08-06-2012, 05:14 PM Reply With Quote  
Default   #47  
Shadow freezes in mid-movement looking down the blade of the sword he gently places his hand on the blade and pushes it down. "Um..Im sorry.. I must have the wrong place this girl named Chloe sent me. You see you may not believe me but.. there is a war going on in the town, a war between the dead and the living and we need a means of transportation this women told me of a Car scarp yard in this direction and i thought it was this one"

Shadow slowly began walking out of the yard. He didn't want any problems to start he was a peaceful person at heart. He had just hoped that she was as well he didn't want any violence. "Ill just look around to see if i can find the right place"

""

Old Posted 08-06-2012, 05:25 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
A confused expression crosses Avalon's face, "Chloe?" she repeats, "My sister's name is Chloe. And she often refers to the backyard as the scrap heap." she puts the sword back into the hilt and watches Shadow, "What do you mean, war between the dead and living?" she glances at the RV with the hood still up.
Old Posted 08-06-2012, 06:23 PM Reply With Quote