Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #33  
Roland shook his head and spit out his cigarette. "I'm not on duty so I'm not going to do anything right now." He studied the girl for a moment and then sighed. "You're a candy skull aren't you?" Roland scratched the top of his head with a disappointed look on his face. "You know... I should tell you before you start with the charm. I'm immune to the things you candy skulls do."
Join my Roleplay?
~> Espy Wants me for my Eye-patch <~
I am the Lascivious Knight
~Thank You Kaguya, Dawn, Nikko~

Old Posted 03-27-2012, 05:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Jubeii was still watching the cop and the girl skull when she sensed the presence of Vincent approaching closer. Vincent was the other Vamp-Skull Ryuujin and was one of the only other people she would open up to. He was fun to hang around and wasn't much of a bother most of the time unlike many of the underlings they had. A grin spread across Jubeii's face. "Great, I was just starting to get bored around here" she whispered.

After that thought Jubeii turned her attention back to the cop and skull girl. At this distance she couldn't hear what they were saying but she cringed at the bubbly gestures the girl was giving. Time to play a little prank. Jubeii stared at the two and started to concentrate; she envisioned a raven, and then another, and more until they became a swarm and projected the illusion towards them as if the ravens were comming to attack them. Lets see how they react.
Old Posted 03-27-2012, 06:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #35  
The girl frowned some seeing that the man had seen through the game she was playing but then pushed it aside. "Oh alright then well it seems the charm wont work then. So that means I better be off." pulling her self away from Roland running off hopping over some boxes. "Hee, see you again Mr. Man!" Ashton called out waving then disappearing into one of the old buildings near by.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 03-27-2012, 07:09 PM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Vincent leaned on Jubeii some watching over her shoulder. "What do we have here? Rats something to play with? Isn't that girl from the Candy Skull's group?" he asked everything at once to his co-heart. Moving back some he sat on trash can to watch what Jubeii would be doing, a grin across his face. "This should be entertain in away" he though to him self pulling out one of the butterfly knives from his pocket proceeded to play with while watching Jubeii do her little thing.

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Old Posted 03-27-2012, 07:18 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #37  
Jubeii felt Vincent leaning on her and heard him ask what was up. " Ah, it makes sense now that you mention Candy Skulls, she has the personality for it. What do you think of this little trick Vince?" she asked while keeping her attention to her targets.
Old Posted 03-27-2012, 07:44 PM Reply With Quote  
Best thing since cheese-in-a-can!
Maki pocketed the card the cop tossed her and grumbled as she continued towards one of her usual spots. She cringed slightly when the cloyingly sweet voice of a Candy Skull rang through the alley not far from where she and the cop had parted ways. "Creepy little sugar-heads" she muttered as she turned a corner, wanting to distance herself from the cluster-fuck of Skulls... and that one strange presence.

Emperor of Japan*Anonymous Fiend
Nikko, Kaguya, and Toki are my siblings

Reyo has an art thread!
Click the adorable tentacle creature!
Old Posted 03-27-2012, 08:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #39  
Roland waved as the candy skull girl ran off. Though as he was about to start heading towards the precinct again he noticed a large number of raven fly around him. It seemed strange. They didn't behave or act like normal ravens. Suddenly they started to swoop down at him and Roland stood still and watched as a raven passed through him. He scratched his head and sighed. "I swear one of those stray cats had to of been black or something..." He grumbled softly knowing only one person with this kind of ability in the Skull database. He looked up towards the roof tops. "Don't you have anything better to do, Jubeii?"
Join my Roleplay?

Old Posted 03-27-2012, 08:36 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Hearing her name Jubeii jumped down from the roof in front of Roland. "In fact, I don't have anything better to do at the moment. There are no cops around aside from you to play with and there are no hunters skulking about." Jubeii then lowered her scarf to reveal a mischievous grin.
Old Posted 03-27-2012, 08:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #41  
HAYATE

Pranks were always fun, mused Hayate as he peered at Jubeii and the police officer from his own rooftop perch. He assumed it was a prank; those ravens flashed in and out of his vision as he ducked behind a wall.

Speaking of disappearing acts...where is that other...policewoman...person? He glanced around. Maybe she'd walked away. Either way, the police didn't seem too intent on going out of their way to capture Skulls, so he'd be safe for now.
Old Posted 03-27-2012, 09:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Roland was starting to get a little annoyed as he looked at his watch and noticed he was late for work, but that also meant he was on duty now which also troubled him. His face had a hint of sadness as he started to shuffle through his pockets.
"Now where did I put it..." He grumbled. "Ah here it is." He pulled a gold police badge out of his inner coat pocket and pinned it on the front of his coat. Roland then pulled out his cigarettes and placed one between his lips.
"This is becoming a really bad day.." He mumbled as he lit his cigarette with a match.
"I really wanted to leave this area before my time was up, but you wasted it..."
Old Posted 03-27-2012, 09:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Default   #43  
Jubeii stared at the piece of metal he pulled out. It was badge. " So what are you going to do then?" Jubeii inquired tilting her head. She wasn't sure if he meant to fight or not right now so she waited for his response. She wasn't going to start a fight if she didn't have to.
Old Posted 03-27-2012, 09:28 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
KYD

Kyd turned a corner. That particular alleyway had been close to the station. It only heightened the fun, that risk of being caught.

But for now, he'd have to sober up some. There's a coffee shop around here, huh. On a decently quiet day like this, he wasn't about to waste a full syringe when he'd the time to sit and terrorize a shop. Rules were to not serve Skulls, but if the cowardly waiters valued their lives, they'd know what to do.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 03-27-2012, 09:34 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #45  
Roland looked up to the sky and shifted his stance so his weight was on his right leg. "Usually when I'm off duty I would just let you skull members go and forget I saw you." He lowered his head and looked at Jubeii with a more serious and rigged look on his face. "Unfortunately when I am on duty I have to arrest you on site. Whether or not you escape before or after I arrest you is all up to you." Roland slowly started to walk towards Jubeii. The air around him was strangely warming up and heat vapors could be seen coming off of the ground and surrounding walls.

"I personally wont let you escape either way." A fierce blood lust seemed to seep from Roland as he got closer to Jubeii.
Join my Roleplay?

Old Posted 03-27-2012, 09:40 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Jubeii's eyes started to glow a faint red reacting to Roland's growing blood lust. Her instincts told her to she should pull out her weapons and fight causing her muscles to twitch as she curled them into fists at her side. But seeing as Roland didn't pull out any weapons she thought it better not to take out hers for now. For now she just merely stood her ground ready for action if need be, waiting to see what Roland would do. "Bloodlust doesn't suit you dear cop" was all Jubeii would reply with.
Old Posted 03-27-2012, 09:51 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Default   #47  
As Roland got into striking distance, he raised his left arm ready to strike at Jubeii. Suddenly, just as his fist was coming towards Jubeii's face, he started to shack and started to dissipate until he finally disappeared all together.
Join my Roleplay?

Old Posted 03-27-2012, 10:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Don't Go Into The Light
Jubeii blinked at the sudden disappearance of Roland. That was definitely something different. He's not normal at all. Her body relaxed a bit and she let out a breath as she pulled her scarf back up over her mouth. "Roland, he's quite the enigma. I need to keep an eye on him." Jubeii was still on alert even after his disappearance for it would be foolish not to be, but she was relaxed enough that she returned to her perch on the roof where Vincent was.
Old Posted 03-27-2012, 10:35 PM Reply With Quote