Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Barrel of Monkeys
Default Goblin City Tattoos : visit OOC first   #1  
Welcome to Goblin City Tattoos - a tattoo shop located in the middle of the Goblin City, Labyrinth.

Story: This is a place of acceptance. Bring your characters from other RP's, bring a new character, bring yourself ~ Please only play one at a time.

How this is going to work: Go to the OOC Thread. Follow TOS.

At The Moment:
Hiring. Wanna job?

Please Post all Bios in the OOC thread. Please post all questions in the OOC thread.

This is a place for silliness and fun - but please keep in character.

Please don't use your signatures. :)
Last edited by Vicious Whisper; 02-04-2014 at 12:23 AM.
Old Posted 03-20-2012, 01:43 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Owner:
Vicious Whisper ((Fauxreal))
Tattoo Artists:

Piercers:

Secretary:

Bouncer(s):

Future Apprentice Staff:

Regulars:

Randomly you are starting to notice goblins and other Labyrinth creatures mulling around. You know you are getting close to the shop. If only someone would direct you... left or right?

- - You found it! Walking in, the very homely tattoo shop, the comfortable green and purple plush waiting couches are very inviting - even if your not getting anything done. You are just here to browse remember. The mismatched side tables are stocked with coffee and scones. Tattoo Flash sheets and gorgeous art is mounted onto the exposed brick walls, of this small waiting room. There are several rooms you can see behind the counter. The counter. It's made of pink glass! Silver jewelery is shining on its inner shelves.

A girl with atomic pink pig tails looks up at you from the computer in the corner. Smiling at her guest...
"Can I help you luv?"
Old Posted 03-20-2012, 01:58 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #3  
*Reserved for future use*
Old Posted 03-20-2012, 02:00 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
*Reserved just in case*
Old Posted 03-20-2012, 02:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #5  
Last edited by Vicious Whisper; 02-04-2014 at 12:22 AM.
Old Posted 03-20-2012, 02:02 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Vicious leans into counter and sighs as looks around at her empty shop.
'Yup. This grand opening is quite... grand,' mumbling to herself isn't really providing the comfort she thought it would. 'I just need customers, and a staff, and maybe some goblins to come visit.'
Staring at the clock, her eyes go large. It's been a while. With a snap of her fingers the broom in the corner starts dancing and sweeping.

*Snap - Snap - Snap*

The feather duster grabs the cobwebs. The door opens and the sandwich board sign dances out the door. She giggles and wonders if she can just call it a witch board.

"I'm officially open!"
Old Posted 02-04-2014, 12:21 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #7  
The door opens again, but only slightly, perhaps just enough to have been pushed by the wind. There isn't much to be seen except for a small bundle of purple and blue fuzz that rolls up against the bottom of the glass counter. A tiny voice travels up from the floor by the base of the counter.

"'ahllo."
Last edited by Quiet Man Cometh; 02-05-2014 at 11:22 PM.
Old Posted 02-04-2014, 03:17 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
'what the'... As she looks out for what seems to be a body less voice, Vicious decides to call out,

"Did you say hello?!"
Last edited by Vicious Whisper; 02-06-2014 at 12:21 AM.
Old Posted 02-04-2014, 11:56 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #9  
The voice emerged from the direction of the floor again. "No, I said 'ahllo, but that's close enough." ;)

There is a brief pause, before the voice says again. "I've never seen this place before."
Last edited by Quiet Man Cometh; 02-06-2014 at 04:30 AM.
Old Posted 02-05-2014, 11:10 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Vicious stepped around the pink glass counter tops to try to get a glimps of where that voice was coming from.

"Well. hello there darling!" She knelt down to try to be more polite. "Ever thought of getting a piercing under all that fuzz?"
Old Posted 02-06-2014, 12:21 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #11  
The caterpillar peered up with a pair of yellow eyes that took up most of its face, and tilted its head to the side as though the idea hasn't occurred it.

"I dunno." It walked around in a small circle, looking back at itself. "Do you think so?"
Last edited by Quiet Man Cometh; 02-06-2014 at 04:33 AM.
Old Posted 02-06-2014, 01:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
"I think I haven't seen many worms with piercings, you could be the first."

V stared at her new little furry friend.

"I just got these little miniature eyebrow rings, in several colors."
Old Posted 02-06-2014, 02:31 AM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #13  
*With a disturbing chitter and clatter that such creatures would make, a large Arthropod creature with various sharp segmented limbs comes skittering in.*

"Excuse moi, but I am here to inquire about a job as a tattoo artist and piercing expert," he says with a refined, polite accent.
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 02-20-2014, 03:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
From her post leaning on the pink tinted counter, V raises her eyebrows at this potential. Crossing her legs and floating three feet above the floor, so as not to accidentally step on the little furry one, Vicious eyes this strange creature.

"And you would be?" She smiled. "Also, have you ever worked at a tattoo parlor!?"
Old Posted 02-20-2014, 04:57 PM Reply With Quote  
Dragon Storm
Default   #15  
With a creak of chitin the insectoid creature leans down to V, four srachid eyes looking into hers, and the mustache-like pincers bending under an imaginary nose. "Why, Madame, I am the refined Docteur Camptophyllus Arachnobitus Moreau, but you may call me Campy." His smaller arms move around nervously futzing with each other.

"I've...well, lost my job at the university studying art and medicine, for unapproved research on using my natural paralyzing fluids as an anesthetic on body modifications. My research was superb, and I found that I could use it in conjunction with other chemicals to greatly reduce the possibility of infection. Sadly, I misled my university's supporters, and in their frustration, they have expelled me. In exchange for payment, I would be willing to use what I've discovered to assist your management in body modification, as well as design Tattoos." He leans back on his four larger legs, having spent his breath for a moment.
Lawtan: A chaotic dragoness with issues.
__

��s ofer�ode, �isses sw� m�g.

__

Science, horror, folklore, and cuteness incoming!
Old Posted 02-27-2014, 12:03 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Vicious really wanted to laugh, how does she make this awesome creature feel at home?!

"So Campy," she tried to smile warmly as she floated slightly forward, "It sounds like your research was brilliant! It's a shame it won't be shared with more people but it sounds like here in the Goblin City, we can really use you."

With a snap of her fingers the walls opened a few feet farther. The counter danced diagonally and a tattoo chair popped up behind it.

"I'm sure that is enough space to accommodate you, but I can make it larger if you like. Would you like the grand tour?!"

She floated down to the caterpillar.
"I will be with you in a moment."
Espylove! <3 You are simply brilliant! <3
Buying Pink and Black items
Old Posted 02-27-2014, 01:16 AM Reply With Quote