Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Bald and loving it!
Default   #33  
He stopped abruptly at the loud exclaim and then tried to smooth it over with a bridge into another song. This time he played something more to the tune of lounge music as he blinked first at the fox male and then his fellow lupin. Clearing his throat he smiled before speaking. "Well, I had not intended on an audition today... but showing is better then telling... I uh. " He fell into silence not sure what else to say. "I am more then happy to leave if you do not like it." He said averting his eyes towards the black and white keys. "Other wise I am open for request." His face once more brightened like the sun as more words spilled from his lips. "And who are you?" He asked letting his eyes drifted between the two men leaning on the piano while the trained fingers played a softer melody to keep the others entertained.
Old Posted 02-04-2013, 02:06 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Just a shade past the polite hour for evening drinks a lady entered opened the bar doors and stood at the entrance for a while, eyes drifting and taking measure of the place. Her hands were in silk gloves and her feet could not been seen beneath the folds of her elaborate gown. There was enough fabric hanging superfluously about to make another, more revealing dress.

Releasing the door, she absently lifted her gown a little to glide directly for the bar, where she removed her gloves and laid a small, collapsible handfan on the table before looking for the nearest bartender.
Old Posted 02-04-2013, 03:49 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #35  
the next song was lovely but the spell was broken and seeing the boss-man was still enthralled he figured anything he had to say would be unneeded and looking over to the busty woman he asked if she could hold down the bar. she said she could and with matching smiles they parted as he went to see where the demon got off to
Old Posted 02-06-2013, 11:13 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
{( "Sorry for the delay, many emergencies had popped up." )}

Hatter was reading in his book when he heard the sounds of heeled legs coming his way. Leaving the black framed glasses on his face, the blonde male gave a polite smile;

"Bonjour mademoiselle Honey, je m’appelle monsieur Hatter. A strange name to go by, but I do none the less.", he chuckled lightly.

Seeing the miss about to sit down, Hatter stood up and slid her chair out for her. Once she sat, he lightly pushed the chair in.

"So, what do I owe for such a bel mademoiselle's company?", he smiled once more, sitting back down.
Old Posted 02-06-2013, 04:08 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #37  
~~~~✪ 《《《~~~HONEY~~~》》》 ✪~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She sported a gentle smile when the kind gentleman came to help her into her seat, and waiting for him to return to his own seat before she answered his question. "I just felt like I'd ought to introduce myself to such a kind gentleman such as yourself." Gently the woman tipped her wine of glass towards the man as almost a cheers of sorts before taking a sip. "It is nice to meet you, Monsieur Hatter. Might I ask what book you're readin'?"
Old Posted 02-06-2013, 07:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Begin Program
Cakes in the oven...meats on the plate...veg on the stove...where's my custard..? Custard custard- Ah yeah, cooling in the fridge like a boss. *Grins and starts piling things on his plate, quirking an eyebrow at all the rest of the food as though it were a batch of misbehaved cupcake children. *

*Which he would eat.*

*Scoops up his plate and plants his butt against a counter, boot up and against a prep table with a smirk as he cut off a luscious chunk of the juiciest steak he'd ever put past his lips. Gaawwddddsss Rem had the best damn food...always did. Smug catbastard..*
Old Posted 02-07-2013, 09:10 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
Default   #39  
when he found the kitchen, not like it was too hard to spot given the ostentatious doors and bright light pouring in from the porthole-like windows, he found the demon loitering on a prep table and munching on the club's stock. he frowned, "it may be my first night here but unless you are the cook or fucking the owner i would suggest you leave the kitchen"

(have fun duce XD you cant make him talk but if you need to do light modding of his body to make it happen you may, just know he is not going to swoon or hit you)
Old Posted 02-07-2013, 10:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Begin Program
*Pausing with his fork halfway to his mouth, laden with sweet meaty glory, he stops before smirking wide and sinister; popping the meat into his mouth.*

Well...it's a good thing I got one 'a those things checked off on my list. Though.. *Taps his bottom lip with the tines on his fork before scraping at the plate, cutting off another portion of meat.*

I suppose if I asked he might make me cook too. Stay in here with the food...babysit it..love it...share it with the world..yeah. Food is sexy~ *Smiles, tilting his head to the side. He looked suddenly like he was the most cheerful 1940's television guy.*

I'm Duce. Having fun playing with Rem's ADD yet?
Old Posted 02-07-2013, 11:30 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
Default   #41  
If one had been listening closely, he would have heard slow, weary footsteps leading to the front door, and some tired knocking, before the maker of said footsteps made the mistake of leaning on the already-open door.

"AUUUUUUUGH--" The hoarse yell of confusion ended in a whimper as a platinum-haired man fell through the door, then quickly picked himself up, whirled around, and closed the door quietly.

Well, that happened... Turning a bit red, he pulled himself over to a stool near the corner of the bar. Such a place was a nice respite away from the world.

At least I didn't damage my guitar.
STONEWALL WAS A RIOT

Old Posted 02-10-2013, 02:49 AM Reply With Quote  
draws the naughty bits
The catman grinned wide at the piano player's question, taking an exaggerated little bow. "I'm nobody darlin -- just the owner've the place." He chuckled at his own hilarity and leaned his elbow on the piano, tapping it with a finger. "And you just made me remember I bought this damn thing for a reason -- how would you like t'do that some more?" He gestured at the piano keys. "Say, every night from 6pm t'an hour before closin'?" He paused and then waved a hand. "Which...doesn't actually exist but we c'n negotiate."

He jumped when he heard the commotion at the door, seeing a possible patron actually -fall- into the establishment; he groaned, wincing at the thought of lawsuit but the guy seemed okay, he just limped his way to the bar and Rem relaxed, turning back to the piano player. Honey would take care of the new arrival.
Old Posted 02-10-2013, 04:42 PM Reply With Quote  
Honeydew
Default   #43  
~~~~✪ 《《《~~~HONEY~~~》》》 ✪~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As much as she was inclined to stick around with the kind sir who'd been enjoying he music, it was clear that no one was manning the bar with the new kid having disappeared, and she knew it was up to her to greet the new arrival. Kindly excusing herself from the table with an apologetic smile she took her glass of wine with her.

"Hello there, hon,"] She drawled while slipping behind the bar, setting her drink aside beneath the counter to at least seem like she was really doing her job. She even offered a sweet smile to the platinum blonde as she slouched over the edge of the bar. "What can I get you?"
Old Posted 02-10-2013, 08:17 PM Reply With Quote  
Wanderer
He crossed one leg over the other, while gently propping the guitar case against the wall.

"If you have any warm apple cider..." He trailed off, noticing the female bar-keep's white eyes. Those were strange. Perhaps it was his own winter-blue gaze that was odd...

Oh. Oh, this is awkward. "I meant, warm apple cider would be really nice. And do you have any available rooms?" Er...do I even have enough for a room?

"Actually, give me a second..." He slid off the stool, unlocked the case, peered in, and pulled out a small rumpled sack. There seemed to be enough to cover the costs.

"...Alright, I can afford this...I think, he muttered under his breath.
Old Posted 02-12-2013, 08:32 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
Default   #45  
A job! His mouth stayed a gap until a commotion at the door made him jump and once again freeze his fingers. He watched the young lad pick himself up and trudge over to the bar. Turning back to the green eared owner with a smile he nodded vigorously. He closed the lid over the piano keys and stood before his new boss holding out a pale hand flushed with a happy giddiness. . "uhthank you, I can do that as long as I can get something to eat every now and then. My names Po." And so Po has a job he thought to himself, squealing a little with happiness.
Old Posted 02-12-2013, 10:12 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he rolled his eyes as the man indirectly admitted he was the boss' lover and not any real member of staff. saying nothing else on the matter he came over to stand next to the other, "ok, so we've established you are a freeloader, do you know why the boss doesn't train his workers or why we have a fully stocked kitchen with no cook and a baby grand with noone to play it?"
Old Posted 02-13-2013, 11:54 AM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #47  
"Cassindra" sat at the bar and drummed her fingers on the bartop in a deliberately slow manner. She observed the interplay going on at the piano, heard the squabbling behind the doors oh what she supposed might be a kitchen of sorts, and watched demurely as the bartenders attended to patrons. She drummed her fingers and wrinkled her nose. Wealthy or not, her associate for the evening had terrible taste in cologne.
Old Posted 02-13-2013, 09:30 PM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
(noone has posted in five days, i am moving it)

the man's words did nothing to the favor of his new boss and once out of the kitchen he went back out onto the floor where even more customers had amassed in his absence
Old Posted 02-18-2013, 04:20 PM Reply With Quote