Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Harmless
Default Welcome to Waterfall   #1  
Possible adult themes
Otherwise, you're going in blind!

New Earth, Cygnus, Orion Spur.

The Northern continent holds many wonders, and one of the greatest is the city of Waterfall. Surrounded on three sides by mountain ranges,and with the open end leading into barren desert, the unique geological feature stands as a proud bastion to human resilience.

The cavern in which the city was built was once a supervolcano, growing under a body of water the size of Lake Eerie. But the pressure was relieved when the inlet tube ruptured into its own volcanic blast, creating a hollow island in a now roughly circular lake. The nearly hemispherical blister filled with gas, and soon with air, as the tunnel never closed. Eventually, parts of the roof collapsed, letting water stream into the cauldera and carve a ring river, outletting through the lava tube into an underground river network.

The six roughly evenly placed waterfalls allow the sun to shine
through the roof because the water is so clear and pure. This, coupled with the island collapsing at the center into a hole big enough to fit the largest of Terran colony ships, created the build site for New Earth's first space port, and one of the Terran Confederacy's most popular tourist cities.

About the size of modern-day Denver, this space port boasts many wonders, and a diverse population! So what brings you here?

~~~

Rules:

1)The NEXT TIME rule

At the end of your post, put the words "Next Time" and three things you wouldn't mind someone else doing with your character. For example:

NEXT TIME:

- someone rescues me from the giant bugs
- I strengthen my bonds with someone else over our mutual interest (Insert interest)
- I deliver vital information to someone else

If you want to do any of those things with that character, just reply to their post. These are one-time invitations only.
If someone responds to your post or includes your character without doing one of these things, it will be ignored.

2)No batmanning. Your character must have picked up new abilities and tools somewhere, unless they're included in the skeleton.

3) Minimum of two complete paragraphs per post.

4) Rules subject to change at any time.

~~~

Skeleton

Name:
Age (approximate):
Species:
Sex/Gender:
Physical Description:
Any special abilities:
Origin (Backstory):

Roster
Last edited by HarperMadison; 11-22-2014 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Because I'm vulgar as Hell and, while I'll try to keep it tame, I will not hold others to that standard.
Old Posted 11-22-2014, 10:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Harmless
Shall I post the first character or does someone else want to?
Old Posted 11-23-2014, 09:15 PM Reply With Quote