Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Confused
Default The Butterfly Society (OPENED)   #1  

Prologue

At a party (which ironically was held at school)one night you suddenly receive a mysterious text message which prompts you to leave the party. When you return, everything is silent, dark and the only one in the gym is you and where you sat a butterfly shaped crystal hairpin and a letter. Upon reading the letter you come to the realization that something is not quite right. Even though your still at school it certainly isn't the same school you once knew. You have to find your way out...but to do that you have to find the mystery linked to the butterfly hairpin and the schools history. [/FONT]

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Er.....honestly this is my first try at an rp group here or really any at a forum style type website, so I'm not really sure how this should go... <---note these are adorable) so if you should happen to spot something wrong..or whatever please let me know...

Also you do not need a drawn reference for your character, a simple bio will do just make sure you include your characters name, age, hair, eyes, sex and a short bio. Also what year of high school your character is in. hmm...I think that's it for now...if you have any suggestions to what else should be added for this area feel free to message me...or something???? <---- also very adorable)
Caphire~~
Last edited by caphiredream; 01-02-2013 at 08:02 PM.
Old Posted 12-25-2012, 08:23 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
RULES AND GUIDELINES

These are the same as the rp forum rules and guidelines. located -----> http://trisphee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4822

Caphire~~
Old Posted 01-02-2013, 04:15 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Default CHARACTERS   #3  
CHARACTERS

These will be added as more people join, but first you can have up to one to two characters to start with. The gender is of your choosing.

(NOTE: this RP group is based off of a story I'm working on...so if you happen to see it floating around...its mine. My characters here and the ones in the story have no relation what so ever. Although...they may have similar traits.)

Sasha Einzbern
Hair: Black
Eyes: Deep blue
Bio: A senior at the school where the mysterious disappearance takes place. She's supposedly a "bad girl" because of a accident in the past, but she's actually quite nice, except for her quick tongue.

Zane Thurstan
Hair: black dyed hair that has a red hue
Eyes: gray
Bio: A classic "I don't give a flying duck" type person. He's moody, mean, sarcastic and easily angered. But deep down he has a heart of gold.... (>_< pfft) he's a smoker too. He's hard to approach because of his attitude and punk like appearance.
Caphire~~
Last edited by caphiredream; 01-03-2013 at 01:47 AM.
Old Posted 01-02-2013, 04:37 PM Reply With Quote  
Confused
Chapter One

Follow, follow
the valiant butterfly.
To see what lies on the other side.
Butterfly oh butterfly,
what is it you see?
Deep in the darkness of the unseen?
Tell me, tell me
oh butterfly
Who is it that you defy?
Follow, follow
the butterfly
to your death
beyond the door way
on the other side.

its a derpy poem but it follows the story so...
I don't know what I'm doing anymore QAQ
Caphire~~
Last edited by caphiredream; 01-24-2013 at 10:05 PM.
Old Posted 01-02-2013, 08:15 PM Reply With Quote