Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

CHEEZBURGER?!
Default   #33  
I had a really big test today and I feel like I failed it.
Old Posted 04-06-2018, 06:20 PM Reply With Quote  
Jellosexual
thank you for showing up at the most opportune of times, panic attack
Old Posted 04-06-2018, 06:58 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Default   #35  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammybear22 View Post
I had a really big test today and I feel like I failed it.
Well, just remember, there's only one letter different between "failed it" and "nailed it". :D

In all seriousness, I remember that feeling all too well. I was generally a pretty good student but I had a couple classes in college that really kicked my butt.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 04-06-2018, 08:08 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
New computer might be a dud. Need to go deal with tech support and hopefully gets things dealt with without shipping things around or needing to set up a new one. Grr rawr rawr rawrg hiss spit!
Old Posted 04-06-2018, 11:02 PM Reply With Quote  
witchy gay
Default   #37  
my writing hand has been hurting a lot when I grip things lately and it's been making drawing even more a process than ever
which sucks since I love drawing as much as I do
Old Posted 04-07-2018, 08:27 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coda View Post
Well, just remember, there's only one letter different between "failed it" and "nailed it". :D

In all seriousness, I remember that feeling all too well. I was generally a pretty good student but I had a couple classes in college that really kicked my butt.

I'm generally a good student too. I didn't really have problems in school when I was getting my bachelors degree but professional school is sooo much harder. This second semester I've also been struggling with motivation and a sense of not being smart enough so I haven't been studying as well.

My daily awful for today is that after celebrating being done with that test yesterday, I was super hungover.
Old Posted 04-07-2018, 08:59 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Default   #39  
I know about that part! I have a degree in Literature and right now I'm in a professional program for library tech. Quite the shift.

My daily awful is that I called Asus about my comp and it jumped right in to sending the thing out so I did that and planned to ship it out Monday because it was convenient, completely forgetting that I still need the stupid thing. I might be able to borrow a laptop from somewhere, if I can't get my last project done on my mother's desktop before I head back home.

I'm not thinking too well right now.
Old Posted 04-08-2018, 03:40 AM Reply With Quote  
Pepsi Pagan
Today is a high pain, heavy brain-fog kind of day. All I can do is struggle through work, for now, since I desperately need the money. Swear to god, though, it felt like it should have been 3:00 already when it was only fuckin 12:00

Some Eclectic Witch
Ashwood's Item Quest Thread
Old Posted 04-09-2018, 01:30 PM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Default   #41  
My phone stopped working so now I have to buy a new one
Old Posted 04-10-2018, 10:50 PM Reply With Quote  
Truthwatcher
After being borderline pleasant for the last couple weeks, my boss is back to being a micromanaging, passive-agressive bitch.
Old Posted 04-11-2018, 12:01 AM Reply With Quote  
nostalgic
Default   #43  
Had a discussion about short term goals and realized I've dug myself a hole.
Dropped out of college, owe three years of taxes thanks to Obamacare so haven't done taxes since then. So between defaulted student loans and owing on taxes .... I can't go backto school.

I am taking udemy courses on web development and hoping a strong enough portfolio will be enough for a web development job
Old Posted 04-11-2018, 11:03 AM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Looks like we are going to get into a very dangerous all out war. -Edit because someone thinks this doesn't affect me personally- I'd rather Russia not make on their threats to bomb our land missile bases if we do get involved, because my significant other literally lives well within range of one, and It causes me a lot of stress to even think that it could happen because of an orange man thinks its okay to bomb people, rather then offer allies asylum, and pull the fuck out.
Find the ones that haven't given up. They are the future.

Life is a very special book. You read it with your heart. The first chapter may be confusing, but it will become clear and interesting when you keep reading.
Life is also a strange road. You have to keep going even though it's bumpy.

Last edited by Pirouetting Nightmare; 04-12-2018 at 01:00 AM.
Old Posted 04-11-2018, 11:21 AM Reply With Quote  
CHEEZBURGER?!
Default   #45  
I feel like the fact that I've been posting on here and not the daily awesome is not good for my mental health.

I am a Veterinary student and I decided to run for a class officer position. Elections were today and I did not get it. Which is not a huge deal because I did not expect to but it's the fourth leadership position I've applied for this semester and the fourth time I've lost so that's just a bit of a downer.
Old Posted 04-11-2018, 01:46 PM Reply With Quote  
We're all mad here.
Points for trying though.

And yeah, there's a reason I didn't make a daily gripe thread at the same time as the awesome, but it's good to vent sometimes.

I'm stalled out in my day and don't expect it to go anywhere. Blah. I'm starting to fear for my academic standing, which has never happened before, and I'm not near as fussed about it as I know I should be.
Old Posted 04-11-2018, 06:23 PM Reply With Quote  
*twitch*
Default   #47  
They want to impose work requirements on medicaid. -Edit because someone thinks this doesn't affect me personally- This means if I get on disability after going to trail, it's going to really fucking suck because I can't work, and then probably won't qualify for medicaid, and it's really stressful for me to think about.
Find the ones that haven't given up. They are the future.

Life is a very special book. You read it with your heart. The first chapter may be confusing, but it will become clear and interesting when you keep reading.
Life is also a strange road. You have to keep going even though it's bumpy.

Last edited by Pirouetting Nightmare; 04-12-2018 at 01:01 AM.
Old Posted 04-11-2018, 07:27 PM Reply With Quote  
Developer
Let's try to keep the stuff in this thread personal instead of political.
Games by Coda (updated 10/1/2023 - New game: Adrift)
Art by Coda (updated 8/25/2022 - beatBitten and All-Nighter Simulator)

Mega Man: The Light of Will (Mega Man / Green Lantern crossover: In the lead-up to the events of Mega Man 2, Dr. Wily has discovered emotional light technology. How will his creations change how humankind thinks about artificial intelligence? Sadly abandoned. Sufficient Velocity x-post)
Old Posted 04-11-2018, 07:36 PM Reply With Quote