Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

Capitan Marvelous~!
Default Kakurenbo A game of Hide and Seek -M-   #1  

OOC Thread

Warning: Just so it's clear that death will happen in this rp. Meaning Children will die so please if you have problem bring it to me and we can do something about it. Remember you are being hunted by demons in this game.

Children:

Nikko

Kaguya

Natsu

Dawn

Trak

Hero

Demons:

Chitori (血取鬼?, lit. "Blood-Taker") - Reyo

I am the manry-est of men!

Nikko's Cosplay's,Nikko's Cosplay Cafe, Dapper Dreams Joint Venture
Cosplaying: N/A
Reyo is my Tropical Mistress ~ <3, Lucid is DELISH and the best nana ever!
Is known as Black Japan - Hetalia

Nikko is a beautiful prince.
Last edited by NikkoGallarado; 09-09-2012 at 11:06 PM.
Old Posted 09-06-2012, 11:52 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!

Tsukasa sat on the ground leaning back against an old building, as he saw a few other children who where talking about something. "Have any of you heard of a game called Otokoyo?" asked one of them. "Oh yes, I have I hear it is game played in the old part of the city. I hear it's a secret game." another said placing his hand behind his back. As another one of the children pip in, "I hear it is such an awesome game, but I heard from another it is also dangerous to play the game. . ." The others looked at the smaller boy who said that. "They said to never go to the town and keep away." the others looked on thought about it a little. "I bet they only do that cause they don't want other kids to play." said the boy who spoke. "No, really it said that demons live in the town." the smaller boy said.

"You making it up." said the older one of the group. "No, demons live there and hunt the kids who play, on top of that many kids have gone missing. When they play the game." the second kid added in. A small laugh came from another member of the small group it was from a girl. "Otokoyo is the game they play and it is a game of hide and seek." she smiled at them all but continued on talking. "Some time the lights in that town become brighter and whole town becomes a maze, but there are signs if you follow Ot ok oyo you will get to the square of where the game is held. Once all seven kids arrive the game can start but everyone must wear a Kitsune mask to play but when playing you should be careful." she laughed again then ran off leaving the other three behind.

Looking at one another then back to there friend who ran off they followed. Tsukasa blinked once they all ran away. "Otokoyo. . ." was all he said as he stood up walked down the ally way.

Old Posted 09-06-2012, 12:04 PM Reply With Quote  
an evil, possessed, psycho doll
Default   #3  
Junko was new to the city and hadn't exactly made many friends, it wasn't like she couldn't be a popular kid as she found out in her last school, it was more to do with the fact she knew what the true intentions behind some actions where and even stopped a few fatal mistakes so decided it best to keep to herself. She sat in a quiet part of the library like she had done every day since the move wanting to know more about the history of her new home. It caught the librarian off guard when she asked where the history books where instead of the stories other girls her age read.

She had been reading the same book for the past week and had finally finished it, standing she moved out of her chair with the book back to the isle she first found it in. Placing it back she looked for a new one to read when finally one just seemed to fall off the shelf. blinking she tilted her head as she picked it up turning to look at the back of the book reading it she moved herself back to the table "Otokoyo...?" she whispered opening the book reading a little about it "Seven children must gather to play... the masks are beautiful." she said her hand going over one that way full, a white base and golden wispy clouds "Divine wind?" she whispered to herself as she red on shaking her head "This is foolish if it was so dangerous there wouldn't be a book on it." she laughed a little closing the book as the librarian stated that it was time to close.

Walking out of the library she tilted her head a little walking towards where the book said the game took place, as a child she was naturally curious but as it was a new town she wanted to explore her new surroundings. Knowing all myths had some truth in them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trakadon
I give you the right to yell at anyone that breaks my RP rules >:U
Nikko is my nii sama and Reyoki is my nee sama

この終わりのない声で、私はそれは私の選択で、歌います

Old Posted 09-06-2012, 01:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
This lesson is so boring.. Kaya thought to herself, forcing herself to keep her eyes open and focused on the blackboard as her teacher continued on with the lesson. Kaya was a good student but sometimes the lessons like today, just couldn't interest her enough to want to pay attention. Turning her attention to look at the window and sighing, she was wasting a perfectly good day being stuck at School.

A word her teacher suddenly mentioned caught her attention and she turns her attention back to hear her teacher talking about something called Otokoyo.

"Has anyone in here heard about this lore before?" the teacher asked, writing the name on the blackboard. When no one answers, she continues, "It's a game, much like Hide and Seek but played with demons."

A small burst of laughter escaped from the room, earning a frown from the teacher, "This is no laughing matter, my dear pupils." The laughing stopped and Kaya couldn't help but cup her chin in her hands and wait for the teacher to continue, now this sounded interesting, "Seven children, no more or no less, gather to play, each wearing a kitsune mask. They say, the game takes place in the abandoned part of town and kids have gone missing, never to be seen again."

As the teacher finished this, the atmosphere in the room felt heavy. None of her classmates seemed to know what to say, to Kaya, it sounded interesting. Suddenly, the bell residing that the end of School day rang, making most of the pupils jump in their seats.

Plucking her bag up, Kaya heads out of the classroom and outside, hearing her classmates whisper to one another, "Do you think what teacher said was real? Does a game like that exist?"

With a wide smile, Kaya decides it was definitely worth checking out and not saying a word to anyone else, heads off in the direction of where her teacher said the game took place. After all, teacher was only trying to scare them, how would any game be that dangerous?
Old Posted 09-08-2012, 11:42 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #5  

Tsukasa ran down the streets to head home wanting to see if this was all true, knowing it been happening for so long it crazy to know it may be real. Climbing up the side of his house, climb into a window falling on to the floor of his room with a thud sound. "Ugh. . . ." was all he could really say out loud then shook his head quickly, pushing him self off the floor to start looking for his kitsune mask. While looking the conversation that took place from before ran across his thoughts trying to remember to get to the place.

"This will be interesting, I wonder who will all show up?" digging around in the closet of his room tossing out some clothing and other things finally coming across his Kitsune mask, seeing it was dirty he decited it was time to clean it and fix it up. Walking out of his room, that was what Tsukasa would do heading down stairs to get started on it.

Old Posted 09-08-2012, 12:24 PM Reply With Quote  
Junko stopped in her tracks as she got to the outskirts of the city ruins where the game was said to take place. "So I need to follow the signs...?" she said to herself her head turning down to look into a puddle "But I still can't play..." she muttered her hand going to her face remembering she required a Kitsune mask to take part. "I don't own a fox mask" closing her eyes she sighed as she turned to walk home.

"I was looking forward to being part in a local lore and perhaps..." he sighed her eyes closing for a second, she was looking forward to perhaps making a friend that didn't have another motive "Perhaps when I get back to the temple I can pray for a some sort miracle as she knew she didn't have enough saved for a mask not that it would matter since she knew the shops would likely be closed.

Getting to the temple she sighed walking in, she headed to her room getting changed into her shrine maiden uniform before starting her chores. She was just about to start sleeping when she dropped her broom "Wait! There might be one in the temple I can borrow..." picking up the broom she ran inside and began to look for one. "I wonder if I'll make it one time if I do find one."
Quote:

Old Posted 09-08-2012, 01:31 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Default   #7  
Remembering that her teacher mentioned them needing a mask to play.. Kaya makes a face, she didn't own a kistune mask but her brother had one. Surely he would allow his only sister the chance to borrow it? Probably not once he heard why she wanted the mask in the first place.

Slipping into the apartment her family rented and placing her shoes by the door, she tiptoes into her brother's room and pulls the mask from where her brother had left it. Giggling, she tucks the mask into her bag, grabbing her shoes from where she left them, and attempts to put them on as she hops down the stairs to the ground floor.
Old Posted 09-08-2012, 02:06 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Nova was in the gym class. Today was his classes turn to on the track and all the boys had decided to race one another to see who was the fastest. It was tiring but fun and after the race it was clear that Nova was the fastest out of the lot. He wasn't necessarily very competitive but Nova under stood the joy of winning and the bitterness of defeat.

"Man you beat us again, Nova." One of Nova's classmates had come up to him panting with his hands on his sides. Nova sat down on a bench and grabbed a bottle of water, his own breathing was heavy. "Yeah but it wasn't easy you know." He said as he took a drink. "Well you made it look it though." Nova smiled. "Yeah but its not I win all the time. And I'm only good when it comes to one on one type of events."

"Well whatever team event we do your team usually wins. By the way have you heard the rumors going around?" Nova put his water bottle down. "You mean the ones about Otokoyo?", he asked puzzled. "Yeah, they say its a game of hid and seek but you hide from demons. I bit with your skill you could win." Nova scratched the back of his head. "But the rumors also said that the children who play the game disappear right?"

"Well it is just a rumor. But you also have to wear a kitsune mask as well when you play too. Don't you still have your mask that you won last year at the festival?"
It was true that they game interested Nova and he did have a mask. "Maybe I'll check it out after school." The bell rings and Nova grabs his bag and gets ready to head home.
Join my Roleplay?
~> Espy Wants me for my Eye-patch <~
I am the Lascivious Knight
~Thank You Kaguya, Dawn, Nikko~

Old Posted 09-08-2012, 07:07 PM Reply With Quote  
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #9  
As the end of school rolled around, Miyako went to her favorite spot to hang out a small dark alley by the school. Her eyes were rested there bright lights where painful to look at for her darkness was bliss. She sat on the ground leaning against the walls of the alley when she over heard some others kids talking about something. Otokoyo huh, I remember my grammy telling me things about that game, Sounds like fun.

Miyako giggled Standing up and heading her way down the alley toward her home, She was sure she still had that pretty Kitsune mask that her grandmother had given her with the black stars around the eyes.

As Miyako arrived to her house she dropped her book bag at the door and took off flying up the stairs to her room. Once arriving she rummaged through an old chest that she put all her old things in that she considered to be to grown up for. "HERE IT IS!" she giggled pulling the Kitsune mask from the chest and placing it on her face and placing her long black hair into a pony tail and slipping out the window carefully
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Last edited by Natsunaine; 09-09-2012 at 06:24 PM.
Old Posted 09-09-2012, 01:48 PM Reply With Quote  
Sweetie Boop Pirate
Nova ran all the way home after school let out. Dripping with sweat he pushed open the door to his house and went straight to his room. There his kitsune mask hung on the wall. "I must be crazy..."

Nova changed into more comfortable clothes after he took a quick shower to get rid of all the sweat. He grabbed his mask and stuck into his backpack which he had also put in a few other supplies like water bottles and a few snacks. After all he didn't know when he'd come back home and if at all if the rumors were true about the kids never being seen again.

Nova threw his backpack over his shoulder and quietly slipped out the front door so his parents wouldn't see him. After he got outside he got on his bike and rode off in the direction in which the game was supposed to take place.
Join my Roleplay?
~> Espy Wants me for my Eye-patch <~
I am the Lascivious Knight
~Thank You Kaguya, Dawn, Nikko~

Old Posted 09-09-2012, 06:13 PM Reply With Quote  
Your Friendly Neighborhood Lurker
Default   #11  
Miyako wondered down the streets it was still light our side so it was hard for her too Try to find her way to the meeting place, It was hard for her to remember her grandmothers stories, Alot of it was just blurred out of her mind.

Miyako mostly listened to the stories because of the action that her grandmother made up in them about little kids gone missing and what not. Although Miyako was sure it was just added in to the story to keep little kids inside at night and not running about making noise.

As she made her way down the streets She noticed a boy blaze by him on a bike and nearly run her over. "HEY YOU BIG JERK WATCH WERE YOUR GOING" she shook her fist at him with a glare and grimace that was hidden underneath her mask. Why was he in such a hurry, Was he just late getting home or what.
"Cause I've been falling apart in the pouring rain"

"I'm waging war on myself. A captive causality"

""

"Traded a merciful heart for a murderer�s brain
But now I curse what's in my head
Because I can't stop seeing red"
Old Posted 09-09-2012, 06:29 PM Reply With Quote  
The One and Only
Hibiki walked sluggishly down the street after a long day at school, his thoughts muddled with problems from his math class. His train of thought was interrupted by the sound of children talking coming from an alleyway. He didn't have to go far to hear what they were saying. "Have any of you heard of a game called Otokoyo?" he heard someone ask. Otokoyo? Why did that sound so familiar? Hibiki continued walking down the street, still able to hear the conversation but was so deep in thought that he wasn't paying attention to anything they were saying. "No, demons live there and hunt the kids who play" he heard a voice say catching him by surprise. Hibiki stopped in his tracks for a moment and started racing as fast as his legs could carry him toward his house.

He slammed open the front door, fumbled with the lock and dashed up the stairs. He rushed toward the bookcase in his room and started pulling out almost every book in there. He had made quite a mess before he found what he was searching for. Carefully, he opened the old notebook, taking care not to tear anything. The pages were filled with childish drawings and scribbles of children and monsters. Hibiki had drawn these several years ago when his uncle told him about this game. He could still remember that strange expression that his uncle had when he was telling him the story.

Hibiki sat there shaking in excitement. He didn't know if he should believe that this game existed or if it was really as dangerous as people said it was. He looked up toward the bookcase again and saw the black mask grinning back at him. It seemed to be taunting him, like it knew a secret he didn't. Hibiki shoved the mask, some bandaids and food into a backpack and headed out the door, unsure how he was going to find the rumored city.
Last edited by Hero; 09-10-2012 at 12:57 AM.
Old Posted 09-10-2012, 12:49 AM Reply With Quote  
Capitan Marvelous~!
Default   #13  

Once getting his masked all cleaned off and dried, Tsukasa placed it on looked at him self in the mirror it had been a while since he last had it on. Pushing the thought out, looked ahead ran for the front door, down the street. This time he was going to find it and play see if it is all real and true not some old myth that old people tell kids to share with others to scare them. Quickly he gained more speed at the thought as he climb up a fence then hop down getting closer to the old parts of town.

Old Posted 09-11-2012, 01:11 PM Reply With Quote  
Morbidly Obsessed
Managing to get her shoes on without any casualties, Kaya always had a fear of heights and anything associated with heights when she was younger but as she got older, stairs came less of a fright to her. Making sure that none of the nosy neighbors were not looking out of their windows with their disapproving frowns, Kaya pulls the mask out and slips it on before slinging her bag over her shoulder and heading toward the part of town where the game took place, her excitement overcoming any fear or doubts that were tugging at the back of her mind.
Old Posted 09-12-2012, 08:45 AM Reply With Quote  
Default   #15  
Junko had only been at the temple for a few weeks so had no idea where the masks for the festivals where kept, it wasn't like she would take one without permission she knew that was wrong and would come with harsh consequences when caught. Instead she decided to go speak with one of the senior priests and see if they would allow her to borrow one of the masks, the only problem though was they would either be in prayer or eating so sighed.

She was in her own world now thinking how good it would be to play the game and make some new friends while showing that it was nothing more than a spooky story made to entice and scare kids. It was then it seemed fate had taken a hand into things and she banged into someone coming back into reality she bowed "S-sorry I was in a world of my own." she said nervously, though an elderly priest just stood smiling "Think nothing of it Junko, where are you going in such a rush?" he asked with a fatherly tone.

Junko looked down a little "I was hoping to find a senior priest or priestess, I am new to the area and so don't really have any friends. There is going to be a game of hide and seek soon with a group of people and I was wanting to go..." she closed her eyes sighing "But we are all to wear masks so we don't know who the seeker is... the thing is I can't play because I don't have a mask." she explained looking up to him. It wasn't exactly a lie but neither was it the whole truth, at that point she was glad for the grey spot in the middle.

The priest looked at her for a second and chuckled "Is that all?" he asked once again warmly "I can understand you are lonely being new here, so I will let you off your chores today so you can make some friends. Follow me and I will get you a mask." he said walking off down the corridor and into a room. Junko couldn't believe how easy that was but wasn't about to question it so followed quickly behind and entered the room her eyes going wide as she seen all the beautiful masks. "If you want to catch your game choose one child." the priest chuckled seeing Junko's reactions.

Junko walked further into the room and looked at the masks some more but she saw one that was like the one she had seen in the book she had read earlier and picked it up "Can I borrow this one?" she asked holding out the mask with a white base and golden cloud wisps. The Priest nodded "Just return it when you come back, and you are to be back by curfew." he said. Junko nodded moving forward she hugged him before handing him her broom and running off out of the temple towards the old city ruins placing the mask on as she done so.
Quote:

Old Posted 09-13-2012, 08:17 AM Reply With Quote