Home Forums Shops Trade Avatar Inbox Games Donate

Not Logged In

draws the naughty bits
Default La Chambre des porcs ivres - Open RP, anybody welcome! jump on in   #1  
La Chambre des porcs ivres

Give us your Drunk
Give us your Lonely
Give us your Bored and Yearning to be Free
...of Cover Charges...

Welcome to La Chambre des porcs ivres, an alehouse of...some reputation.
Don't ask what sort.

✦✦✦

You walk through the door and step into a surprisingly cheerful room of dark cherrywood panels and gleaming copper. It smells of liquor, various fried foodstuffs and cheap cologne. There are tables scattered around and a lowered seating area in the back filled with overstuffed comfortable chairs and couches. A spiral staircase in the back leads to a balcony, doors lining the hallway that disappears into the darkness above.

Behind the bar is the racks of sparkling liquors and a large board that houses the keys that evidently fit those doors. Though there is one key at the end that has a red X above it instead of a room number -- you wonder idly where that key leads. A jukebox in the corner plays your favorite song, and you hear whistling.

You look behind the bar to find it's the bartender whistling along to the music, a rather handsome fellow with green hair and...surprisingly, cat ears perking up from the shaggy mop. He glances over to you with eyes the color of amethysts and grins the sort of grin that would make a schoolgirl blush.

"Hey there darlin -- what c'n I getya?"

✦✦✦

Hey welcome to an open RP with the setting of a bar/hotel. I've been wanting to make one of these threads for a long long while, so here it is. Sort of an experiment. This can be a mix of casual RP or paragraph RP, whatever you like best and whatever floats your boat. But anybody is welcomed here so long as you adhere to the site rules and general RPing rules. You can also get an position in the bar, or a room if you want to stay here. Just send a PM to me to ask for it. Hope everyone has fun! Note this thread is rated Mature.

Last edited by Rem; 01-31-2013 at 03:20 AM.
Old Posted 01-31-2013, 02:54 AM Reply With Quote  
draws the naughty bits

Get one of our elegant rooms for a while...or just a night.

-- Rooms Available --

shared bathroom
201:
202:

203:
204:

205:
206:

private bathroom
302:
304:
306:
308:

penthouse suite
402:

Join our relatively sane family

-- Positions Available --

accountant/p.t. bartender: littl3chocobo
bartender:
bartender:
waitstaff:
waitstaff:
cook:
housekeeping:
housekeeping:
entertainment:

Last edited by Rem; 01-31-2013 at 03:00 AM.
Old Posted 01-31-2013, 02:55 AM Reply With Quote  
draws the naughty bits
Default   #3  
RULES
  • Follow all Trisphee rules
  • Outside of that my personal #1 rule is - DON'T BE AN ASSHAT
  • You take drama outside of the thread, don't bring it in the thread. PMs exist for a reason.
  • Please differentiate between IC and OOC somehow, it just makes it easier to read.
  • Don't godmod -- that means don't control another person's character without their permission.
  • Be kind rewind
  • ALWAYS TIP YR WAITRESS

Old Posted 01-31-2013, 02:56 AM Reply With Quote  
draws the naughty bits
-- Meet the Staff --

✦✦✦
owner, head bartender and wannabe gigolo

name: Rem
age: old enough to know better; young enough not to care
race: catboy (Feryxonis in Trisphee race)
height: 6'0''
build: muscular
hair: green and no, the carpet don't match the drapes
likes: liquor naturally, flirting to an obnoxious degree, rock n' roll, motorcycles, trying new things, sushi, cheesy B grade horror flicks, snuggling, chocolate - bit of a sweet tooth
dislikes: bossy people, uptight people, being told what to do, wet fur do you even know how long tails take t'dry, broccoli, anything sour or bitter, boy bands

✦✦✦

p.t. bartender and shitty accountant

name: littl3chocobo (cho or choco)
race: lupin
height: 5'9
build: wiry
hair: black(natural but with a tendency for wigs)
dislikes: limitbreaks and zoloms

✦✦✦

bartender

Name: Honey
Race: Eladrin
Height: 5'3
Build: Hourglass curves
Hair: Tiered bob
Likes: Sweets, fine wine, flirting, relaxing and slacking off, jewelry, trinkets, fruit, and chatting.
Dislikes: Actually having to work, beer, hard liquor, poor people, and meat.

Last edited by Rem; 02-01-2013 at 12:33 AM.
Old Posted 01-31-2013, 02:57 AM Reply With Quote  
draws the naughty bits
Default   #5  
--CUTS RIBBON-- And now we are open
--

Another day another dollar...more'n likely, literally too... *snorts to himself as he unlocks the door to his bar/hotel/flophouse and heads on in, flicking on the lightswitch, though setting the dimmer to the lower setting. He turns on the strings of white lights in the windows to set the proper mood and flips the sign to [OPEN], then heads behind the bar to set up the register and start counting out the evenings supplies, keeping on eye on the door for any potential customers*
Last edited by Rem; 01-31-2013 at 03:51 AM.
Old Posted 01-31-2013, 03:19 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
it was his first day and he was almost half hour late already, running down the street as quickly as he could he tried his best to get there before boss-man rem decided the bar could do without him. when he made it to the door he stopped long enough to brush the hair from his face and catch his breath before setting his face to a grin and walking inside "hullo, am i late to the party?"
Old Posted 01-31-2013, 03:28 AM Reply With Quote  
draws the naughty bits
Default   #7  
*Looks up excitedly...aaand then deflates, huffing a breath that ruffles his bangs briefly* I thought y'were a customer...a payin customer...*He emphasizes and then glances up at the clock hanging over the entrance*

Overslept, huh...? *Eyes choco, brow raising...and then chuckles, his stern expression melting* s'all right sugar, take a sec t'catch y'breath...ain't like we're busy enough f'it t'matter *idly gestures around the empty bar*

*nods at the back* Y'office is back there, third door from the kitchen, if'n y'wanna get anything set up. Or y'c'n sit up here with me, I'm just countin chips *nudges a box of snack food beneath the bar with his toe, looking oh-so-excited*
Old Posted 01-31-2013, 03:50 AM Reply With Quote  
isn't that funny
he expected a bit of training first to make sure he could find everything or at least be shown how to clock in, instead he was offered the option to loiter or help set up. shrugging he chose the latter and came over to sit down and help count the chips, "well i suppose it is better to get everything set up right away though i will need to clock in sooner rather than later"
Old Posted 01-31-2013, 03:56 AM Reply With Quote  
draws the naughty bits
Default   #9  
Clock in...? Oh yeaaa...heh. Forgot about settin that up. Err...don't even got a time clock I don't think... *mumbles to himself a little bit and slides off his stool to head to the back of the bar and rifle through a drawer* um
ok
here --
*grabs a clipboard with a spreadsheet on it and filles in one of the boxes, then hands it to choco* write the date an time y'got here and then sign it at the end...and y'c'n sign out when y'leave here. Don't worry 'bout signin in or out for lunch or nothin, that's covered. Ain't no big deal...

*chuckles* More useta workin under the table, so to speak...ain't never really dealt with actual employees b'fore.

*slides his hands in his jean pockets, thinking, and then nods* guess I oughta show you were everythin is then...when yer done there, follow me. I'll give y'a tour'a the place.
Last edited by Rem; 01-31-2013 at 05:08 AM.
Old Posted 01-31-2013, 04:24 AM Reply With Quote  
Begin Program
*Now where did that blasted cat say it wa- AHA! Shiny and new, just waiting for someone to come along and spoi- er...make it feel welcome. Yeah..*

*Walking up to the doors was plenty easy enough, pressing hands to the glass to open them wide, ushering himself in; the silver haired demon stood in the entryway looking everything over as though he were choosing just the right corner to claim and defile in his own manner, tail swishing calmly back and forth. He'd actually bothered to don a new white button up shirt, tucked into his black pants, looking a might bit more...well, proper than he usually opted. It was a friend's grand opening after all.*

Rem, the place still smells like new plastic- haven't you set anything on fire yet? *Calls out, hands on his hips with a grin about the size of ten states. He always had the best of intentions, teasing only about vowel deep- but best not to actually let anyone know he didn't mean it. Why, they might think he was nice or something.*
Old Posted 01-31-2013, 04:25 AM Reply With Quote  
draws the naughty bits
Default   #11  
*freezes at that oh-so-familiar voice and darts his head around to find the speaker; blinks and then smiles, a wide, shark smile. It's not a happy smile, oh no, it's a smile that would fit nicely with a twitching eyebrow*

*turns to choco* pardon me a minute darlin... *turns back and slams his hands on the bar top, leaning forward* Well look what th'cat dragged in...! 'cept...he didn't, this time. What a sore sight you are. Painful, y'might say, even--! *strides around the bar and up to the demon, stopping in front of him and crosses his arms, expression the look of a man who has a history with the person in front of him, a long, half-admired, half-aggravated history. Love and irritation in the same bright smile*

what a s'prise it is to see ya, here I thought ya'd miss it... *pauses and draws his tongue over his bottom lip* cos I didn't give ya the right directions t'start with

how did you get here?!

i won't rot ∙ not this mind and not this heart ∙ i won't rot
Old Posted 01-31-2013, 07:01 AM Reply With Quote  
Begin Program
*Taking Rem's every ounce of disdain and tripling it with cheer and a look of overwhelming joy, he actually leaned to throw an arm around his shoulders, fingertips brushing hidden collar bone as lips darted in for a chaste kiss on one furred ear.* Ooh c'mon now Rem, I know y'didn't mean to send me on a wild goosechase; so the minute I couldn't find the place, I just asked around-

*Twirls a finger in the air indicating a spinning top-like motion.* Needed to find the place my dear friend was opening up, new shiny bar 'n hotel, and if I wasn't there for opening day, he'd be DEVASTATED. I just couldn't believe I lost the directions; he'd be heart broken if I wasn't there- moral support and all, he NEEDED me, you see. *Bats eyelashes all wide eyed and breathy, a hand going to his heart.*

Found quite a few people down in a flower shop that just jumped to tell me how to get here. Especially once I told them just how...important...it was to me. May've exaggerated a little. May've just a tad..Ah but I bought you some flowers! ...Gave 'em to a pretty doll two streets down. She had the nicest- *Holds his hands out, low and cupped as he makes a slow squeezing gesture, grinning for all the world like the nicest man on the planet; face and words not matching in the slightest.*
Old Posted 01-31-2013, 07:20 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #13  
Walking into the bar, Hatter rose a brow; the place was very interesting. Stepping fully through the door, the male took off any headwear he had on. Sliding his coat off as well, Hatter laid the twin tailed over his arm.

Walking further in the room, he started to scope the room, looking for anything that would lead him to a staff member. Not finding one (or one he could scout as a staff easily), Hatter shrugged.

Walking over to a table near a window, the mad man placed his coat over the chair's back. Sitting down, he pulled a pair of glasses from his pocket.

Picking up and skimming through some of the small menus on the table, Hatter decided maybe he would treat himself to a drink. They sure did look appetizing.

Looking around, the male spotted a green haired and a sliver haired male. They looked to be fighting, but in a playful way.

Looking else where he spotted another male. This one had black hair and seemed tense. Both seem busy. Deciding to go with the two males at the bar (frighten Hatter might scare the poor tense one), Hatter sat up.

Making his way to the bar, he finally spoke up;

"Bonjour, monsieurs. Pardon moi for the interruption, but I would fancy a drink.".
Old Posted 01-31-2013, 08:02 AM Reply With Quote  
draws the naughty bits
*His smile gets tighter and tighter as Duce speaks, that threatening twitch starting at the corner of his brow...one could say an exaggerated reaction but nobody knew...just, nobody knew what he's had to deal with...

His gaze drops to Duce's hands, watching his movements confusedly a moment, til he gets it, and his eyes close, lips pursing more until he just lets out an exasperated sigh, and holds up his hand near close enough to smash Duce in the nose* ok, I got it! Just...stop...talkin...! *His words are exhaled through his teeth -- so preoccupied with Duce he never even noticed the new gentleman entering while getting his 'explanation' -- suddenly the voice near at his elbow made him jump*

wh--?? oh! oh oh
y-yea sir! i mean
yessir, just one second

*hisses at Duce* see! now y'makin me look bad in front of customers...just...go sit down somewhere...

*Smiles at the new gentleman* What c'n I get ya sir? We got the finest top shelf liquors...anythin y'can want.

Last edited by Rem; 01-31-2013 at 08:56 AM.
Old Posted 01-31-2013, 08:35 AM Reply With Quote  
Barrel of Monkeys
Default   #15  
Hatter gave a polite smile, glad he was able to get the bartender's attention. It also saved the male from trying to guess which one was the tender.

"Oui, that is the promblem, barman. I am not sure what to get, they all look very tasty. So I have a request, if you do not mind, but may you suggest one?", Hatter spoke, using his words wisely. He did not want to offend the bartender just for he could not decide.
Old Posted 01-31-2013, 08:41 AM Reply With Quote  
Bald and loving it!
He looked at the sign outside the bar. Again the fingers crumpled the papers that held everything in the world about him. With a deepened breath, Po entered the bar looking for hope and coin
Old Posted 01-31-2013, 08:59 AM Reply With Quote